The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Seems like that way...

Meeting two brudders at the Citibank near Soi cowboy today. Will go Sex massage instead
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 13-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chinchalok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Go to Youtube and search for AXE Thailand
Thanks for sharing.
Old 13-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Meeting two brudders at the Citibank near Soi cowboy today. Will go Sex massage instead
Not sure who these other 2 are but be careful if one of them suggests Silom for that sex massage!

Or else u can try Rosy Palm KTV always open and never closed!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-05-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

haha, one of the brudders was a veteran lao jiao who speaks perfect thai, he brought us to Patpong where the bars are not closed and still serving alcohol.

the other brudder is a younger bro who is cool and prefers drinking to sex massage. i'm the one crazy about sex massage coz too exhausted after hard work to sweet talk girls at bars and clubs. prefer to just pay girls to serve me...

both of them still hanging out at Patpong now playing pool with thai girls while i left early to my fav. Nataree for "sex massage" = massage with sex :P
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 14-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 more day to bkk , anyone wanna club ? =x
Old 14-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
haha, one of the brudders was a veteran lao jiao who speaks perfect thai, he brought us to Patpong where the bars are not closed and still serving alcohol.

the other brudder is a younger bro who is cool and prefers drinking to sex massage. i'm the one crazy about sex massage coz too exhausted after hard work to sweet talk girls at bars and clubs. prefer to just pay girls to serve me...

both of them still hanging out at Patpong now playing pool with thai girls while i left early to my fav. Nataree for "sex massage" = massage with sex :P
Good you managed to get your rocks off on a religious holiday! I tot was that Pattaya gay boy bring u all to Silom but Patong was cutting it close too! Just 2 sois away to the Backside!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
2 more day to bkk , anyone wanna club ? =x
Gals wanna club. You buying?
Old 14-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Good you managed to get your rocks off on a religious holiday! I tot was that Pattaya gay boy bring u all to Silom but Patong was cutting it close too! Just 2 sois away to the Backside!
The gay diam diam leow, u still chak him? Wait till he posts then we chak gao gao...
Old 14-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Friend as in a lady?

G-club with gers, near to Piano and other discos n pubs. Another expensive place to drink.

Take this as a guide for most G-club,

No member, per bottle of Black or Chivas is about 3kTHB, lady drinks about 300thb per 45mins. Most G-club charges u 3 lady drinks for initial lady sits. So be prepared to spend about 5-7k THB per night and this excludes sex. To book her as in bring her out of G-club, ask her not to work, again dun include sex, it will be about 15 lady drinks. Most G-club has 1 night off for the ladies. Normally it is Sunday night but most will still go work to earn extra money.

Member, depending on package, about 20-30k THB for about 10 bottles of Chivas or Black. Some package includes some no. of lady drinks.

Most gers dun go bonk bonk after work. If u want, u need to try your luck n quietly whisper to her n if she agrees then again quietly whisper nego the price. These gers dun want others to know she goes back hotel with customer.

A guide for newbies who is interested in G-club and wants to go after these gers. They are expensive for initially investment, but once u got her....ho ho ho.
Bro Naemio , I dig out this post you replied me in 2011 . Does this price in G club still valid ? or 3 times more due to inflation ? I m going to BBK next week but i m poor drinker I think can only finish 1/4 or most half bottle . So unlikely I will sign on membership.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Time Out deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it safe tp go BKK next week.

I'm goinh there 5 days/4 nights.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
Bro Naemio , I dig out this post you replied me in 2011 . Does this price in G club still valid ? or 3 times more due to inflation ? I m going to BBK next week but i m poor drinker I think can only finish 1/4 or most half bottle . So unlikely I will sign on membership.
I went to the pimp G club last mth.. if u r not going to sign up for membership.. 1 bottle of black is 3900bht, mixer is free, LD is 390bht/ 30mins. 3 cats of girl to choose from. Pimp girl n model is 3 drinks each for the first 30 mins n bikini gal is 5 drinks.. sale rep get 2 LDs n fruit platter cost.
Dun worry if u r not a gd drinker, the gal will surely help u to finish the bottle haha..
So if u stay there for 3 hrs.. the ave cost will b around 10k...
Old 15-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Gals wanna club. You buying?
who lets go
Old 15-05-2014, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Out View Post

I'm goinh there 5 days/4 nights.
Not safe with so mAny rumors of civil war, army coup, people killed for not praying to holy traffic cones.... If u survive all that then u have to deal with the Patpong ping pong scam, getting drugged and robbed, fucking that hot girl who turns out has a dick like u... So guess not safe, stay in Sinkiepoor better. If not YOLO and why worry so much???

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The gay diam diam leow, u still chak him? Wait till he posts then we chak gao gao...
Forum many lurkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
Bro u No. 1 posts from 3 years ago can dig out? Respect... Most have 1 bottle pricing if not jio some bros here. Last Sunday PIMP had 3 JW promo for Bht5000

YY大哥, u in Bangers now? Planning a g club assault?

Old 15-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Out View Post

Yesterday 2 dead and 21 wounded.

Good luck.
Old 15-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

YY大哥, u in Bangers now? Planning a g club assault?
Like to violate this one from behind

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1