The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 25-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
If anyone is interested, Mistress Kelly a.k.a. Countess Von Kink a.k.a. Lady Tallulah (English Domme based in HK) is passing through Singapore on Labour Day weekend. Please contact her directly.

http://www.mistresskelly.net/main.htm

bro Schro,

Have you served Mistress Kelly before? How does she look like and her figure? And what are her charges like?

Thanks.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
bro Schro,

Have you served Mistress Kelly before? How does she look like and her figure? And what are her charges like?

Thanks.
I have not served her before. Like I mentioned, please contact her directly for any details.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Ms Ke Er

Thanks to bro 1987, I finally managed to squeeze in a slot with Ms Ke Er. It did take some doing though:P The first time I saw her, I was pleasantly surprised at how good her features were. I can understand why she's in the KTV hostess line

Anyway, first thing she told me was to take my clothes off and stay in the bathroom while she changed. While she changed, I could hear that she took a few calls and SMSes. Dang, this lady is really popular with you bros:P

When I was instructed to come out, she was dressed in a cute little outfit: sexy top with a plunging neckline, colourful flared mini, dark stockings and heels. On the bed was a nightie she told me to put on. Once I put in on, she produced a pair of panties and put it over my head. After that, my hands were tied behind my back and the foot and heel worshipping began.

After a while, she told me to turn around and face my butt to her. I saw her put a condom on some kind of thin rod and spread some lubricant. She gently inserted it into my backdoor and proceeded to thrust. i was told to keep worshipping her feet and heels. Occasionally, she would tell me to bark like a dog:P While she was ravaging my ass with one hand, she continued SMSing, which I found quite a turn-on, hehe

That went on until she decided it was enough. Then my hands were tied in front of me and my ankles were bound as well. She proceeded to cover my face with the nightie and stuff a portion of it into my mouth. After that, she began roaming her hands all over my body, squeezing my nipples hard and teasing my crotch area. She used her stockinged feet to play with me as well.

She was very accommodating throughout the session, addressing me as "darling" while asking me if I was enjoying myself. My response was always a thumbs up and a happy moan, hehe:P

Of course, the session ended too soon, but I was very satisfied. I gave her a tip on top of her usual tribute. Strange though, she asked me to leave first and return the key, while she said that she will stay in the room a little longer. Sure hope nothing else happened after I left:P
Old 25-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my 1st ever real BDSM with Ke Er for 2 hours. All my previous BDSM experience were with GFs and part time lovers and they were all very limited and light experiences.

Things didn't get off to a good start because the hotel was full and I was told the wait is 1 hour. Darn! Luckily, a room was available after 20 mins.

Excited, excited. When I opened the door for her, I felt good. I like her looks and that is the best way to start things. She was conservatively dressed to avoid attention on her way here and that suits me fine cos I prefer normal clothes and lingerie rather than OTT dominitrix attire. Subtle sensuality is for me. Told her we will role play as husband and wife. I have a fetish for smelling worn ladies garment and wearing them and she will accidentally catch me wearing her clothes and punish me. My request was to be dressed in ladies underwear, tied, gagged, panties worn over the head, foot worship, drink her golden xxx. The rest was up to her.

After my shower she was wearing a plunging mini top and the shortest skirt with black bra and panties. She had placed a set of bra and panties, sexy dress and high heels near the dressing table .We lay in bed and talked. She really seemed like a sweet and sexy wife. She asked for a massage and I massaged her till she slept. I sneaked over and put on the bra and thong and smelled the blouse she wore on the way here. Her bodily scent mixed with her perfume smelt heavenly. I can breathe on this the whole day. Oooolala.

She woke up and caught me in the act and flew into a rage. Ordered me to kneel and slapped and whipped me. Tied my hands behind my back and ordered me to lick and her feet and work my way up and if she is not satisfied more punishment will be in store. Yikes! Too late. I am securely tied up. She is skilled with the ropes, quick, secure and confident. Those GFs and part time lovers always fumbled with the ropes and took too long and worse, the bondage wasn't secure. Throughout, she would verbally abuse me and occasionally slap me when I didn't say what she wanted to hear. I used my tongue and mouth on her for a while. Then she ordered me to lie on my back. She tied my legs and gagged me with the ball gag I brought and wore a panty over my head. She pinched and whipped my nipples. My cock and balls were tied up and she tortured them and stuffed a tampon up my ass. All the time with verbal abuse and slappings too.

Then my gag was removed and I was ordered to lie flat on a towel laid out on the floor and she stepped on me with one leg and continued her verbal abuse and slappings. Then she poured her urine into my mouth from a glass. Using the glass was my idea. I have never done this before and almost couldn't finish the whole glass but she forced me to. I loved it. She finished off wth a HJ.

I provided a theme and the rest was all hers. She understood my needs and made me feel like serving her again. The only downside is that I had to worship her feet with her PH on. Other than that, I really like her and loved being her submissive husband.

Last edited by suboy; 25-04-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBogard View Post
bro, is this the viet student?
yup yup. pm me for ctc. only regular bros whom i recognise
Old 26-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
real kinky....how about ferrying him there in a bag all taped up with clear wrapper, blindfolded and gagged...with a plug up his rear, now that would be a sight...
That would be my fantasy come true too
Old 26-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
just wondering if there are married men with kids here with this kind of fetish ur wife doesnt knows?

same goes to those with GFs but they dont know?..how u guys keep the secret?

I have a GF and she is staying at my place and I am still thinking of ways to keep it from her. I need all the tips I can get here.

The last time, I had rope marks on my wrists from the tying and whip marks on my chest but by the time my GF came back it had faded. Phew!

But I like to be tied securely and whipped so how?
Old 26-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboy View Post
I have a GF and she is staying at my place and I am still thinking of ways to keep it from her. I need all the tips I can get here.

The last time, I had rope marks on my wrists from the tying and whip marks on my chest but by the time my GF came back it had faded. Phew!

But I like to be tied securely and whipped so how?

Try me loh, I tied u with my stockings and whipped u till u obey me!!!
Old 26-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

any FR on this?

this thread is of too many pages to screen for that
Old 27-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mistress Sin Cee Cee

Finally managed a session with Mistress Sin, after lucking out on an earlier attempt.

The most memorable thing about the session was that in my 16 years of bdsm exploration, she gave the most detailed roleplay ever. She actually took the effort to come up with a story, and she delivered it convincingly.... In case she wants to re-use parts of the script, I shall not delve into the details. Suffice to say she was my boss and I was the blackmailed employee.....

There were things she tried for the first time - and I must say she is a quick and intuitive learner. If she had told me she had prior experience I would have believed her.

If you are into roleplay, please do not miss out on her. She dressed the part too, and she had me dress up again after my shower, just to add to the realism of the roleplay.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (curvy - I am more into slender/svelte figures)
Skill: 8/10 (10/10 for roleplay)
RTS: Yes
Bro Schrodinger, glad to hear you had a great time with Mistress Sin.

As I have mentioned earlier, I will be arranging my session once Mistress Sin has bought her boots. I am very happy to say that she has just bought her first pair of thigh high boots just for me. It seems that I am the only one who has requested for this "extra" but I do hope other bros who engage her may enjoy the sight of her in thigh high boots.

I am certainly looking forward to seeing my second local dominatrix.
Old 27-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
Sorry Bro - believe that might have been me But - I hope your visit was worth the wait !!

Mine was another solid session. This time I told her to 'do anything SHE wanted to do' (rather than my list) since I know her now after some time. Turns out she was in a pretty 'anal' mood, as I was worked over with her strap-ons and various toys in about every position I could imagine. Also got to play with some new electrical toys for some CBT, and my ass is still hurting when I sit from the cane. Jaw also aching from the gags (don't think she was looking for my opinion), and face is still a bit red from the slapping once she got into the mood . . Loved it as usual !!

Still think MNurie is best for inescapable bondage tho (IMHO).

Hope other Bros enjoyed too !!!
Bro vannDaman, so its you who make me waited for an hour huh....hahaha....and the battery for the cbt device also drain flat after your session. I did not try it as she dun have spare batt. Anyway, the session is very anal oriented and yes she like to use her anal toys on you calling me her slut .she pump the butt plug 8 times till i cannot take it anymore and later show me how big is eight squeeze on tjw butt plug.damm didnt know i can take such big plugs . I sure look forward to her visit again .
Old 28-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

any FR on this?

this thread is of too many pages to screen for that
Use the 'search thread' option.

And be quick. Cindy's term is coming to an end in July and she will be gone for good thereafter.
Old 28-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Use the 'search thread' option.

And be quick. Cindy's term is coming to an end in July and she will be gone for good thereafter.
Who knows, maybe she will move to PT for better
Old 28-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
sgneed deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgneed deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first local DOM experience. Sorry Mistress Sin Cee Cee. Better late than never.

I met up with Mistress Sin. I had requested for O/L, role play, dirty talk, beating and dominatrix. Met her at a coffee shop near a hotel 81. I was ready to go but she ordered drinks and started chatting. She ask what are my intentions were. My experiences. My do and dont's.

So I explained that it was my fantasy to be forced fucked by my ex lady boss who was an older hot MILF. I have never been beaten or whipped before but I want to be punished. Mistress Sin then asked my my pain threshold. Which I said was medium to high. No worries about marks. She also asked my boss name.

Mistress Sin then lit a smoke and looked at me. She asked if I was ready? She said after her smoke, we will proceed. While smoking, she said that once in the room, I am to bathe and get dressed again. I am to refer to her as my lady boss name from then on. If at any point, I was not comfortable, the code word was 7up. Lol that was what she was drinking.

After showering and dressing, Mistress Sin invited me to sit on the bed. Threatening me, scolding me and later trying to blackmail me as a lady boss. Finally she said... how far are you willing to go to keep my job. I told her anything. She held my jaw cruelly and forced me to look at her.. Anything? She asked and smiled evilly at me.

Good she said. She told me to remove my shirt and tie. That done, she was singing praises of my body. Patting and touching me. She then ask me to strip fully. She studied me critically and said I will do.

She told me to kneel on the floor. She asked me to kiss her stocking foot. I hesitated, and she gave me a hard slap. OMG I was so not expecting that. I quickly bend over and started to kiss her foot. She said that is not to her liking and she pinched me. I started to kiss more passionately and she seemed satisfied. She then ordered me to kiss the other foot. When she was satisfied, she told me to stop. She rubbed her foot into my face.

Slave, look at me... you have been lusting after me, haven't you? She slowly unbutton her shirt, revealing a pink and black corset. Removing her blouse and her skirt, she stood in front of me in corset, black lace thong and garters with black stocking. Wa.... She turned and took out from her bag a blindfold. She then blindfolded, gagged and bind me. She started scolding me and mocking me. She hit me hard with something. She kept hitting me with 2 things which later I saw was a whip and a cane. Until I screamed 7-up. She stopped at once... and ask what is wrong? Mistress, too pain.

She then tied a cloth around my neck and jerked me to the bed. Lying face down... my back and ass on fire.. She applied a lotion on my back... and murmured soft kind words... Poor slave etc..
She told me to turn around. She lubed my hands.. told me to masturbate. She started beating me on my nipples, thighs and balls. When i was fully erect, she stopped beating me. I could feel her breath on my dick. Then she removed my gag and was kneeling over my face.She told me to lick her good. I licked and suck at her clit for almost 30 min I think... She finally came... I felt a little wetness dripping over my cheeks. All this while I was rubbing myself.. if I stopped.. Mistress would beat me. She had warned me that I cannot cum, if I did, she would beat me very hard. She moved and said my dick wasn't hard enough. She slapped my balls. I kept jerking off, trying to make it hard... She slapped me a few more times. MF pain lor.. Finally she put a CD on me. She then moved to sit on me. She rode me for 10 minutes and told me I cannot cum. After which, she released my bindings, and ask me to kneel on the bed. I felt her moving on the bed, and she was grabbing my dick.. felt her pussy backing onto my hardon. Man, I grabbed that ass and pounded into her pussy...Her dirty talk was driving me crazy... I rammed her pussy real good until I can feel sweat pouring off my face. I cummed. I removed my blindfold and saw her smiling nastily at me. I didn't say you can cum.. I am going to bath now.. I want you to bath me slave. After which you will bath and come out for more punishment. For cumming without permission. I bathed her and she went out first... I came out and saw her lying on the bed, smoking. Just then the phone rang... oops my 3 hours is up. We got dressed and left.

It was an experience I will never forget. Worth every cent of my $400 that I gave her. I didn't tell her this but Mistress Sin actually does resembles my ex lady boss. I tipped her another $50 for the great session.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10 curvy
BJ/BBBJ N/A
French N/A
FJ 8/10 wet and tight
Abuse - good and painful.
RP - very good..
Not a time watcher 3 hours in room and 30 min outside.
RTF hell yes

Last edited by sgneed; 28-04-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Old 29-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

^^ superb stuff bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1