The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc
Bro Cunno,
If I'm not wrong when U R In BKK, i'm in Hometown with another commade fighting again with the PUYING... hihihihi
Cheetuks...did you sneeze while you were klonging cos I got shout out your name leh...

Old 04-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anymore bros in Bkk next week? I'm going 8-11th, drinks on me
Old 04-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Members of Resort Club (Ratchada) can use their bottles at Resort Square (Ekamai) on 1st and 2nd Jan 2006 as Resort Club (Ratchada) is closed on these 2 days.

Resort Square (Ekamai) is closed on 8th Jan 2006.
D+1
======

EKAMAI
======
Ekamai stretch at soi 63 area also not bad...quite a no. of sanuk clubs n a thai style "Star Bucks" once you drop off from the BTS.

Received call from friendly forces spy Agent no. 888 that he was nursing a "hung-over" last night so cunt answer my radio call...knn...

Arranged to meet at EKAMAI for some thai-style "Star Bucks" kopi...

Knn, Agent 888 not bad, 2 yrs in BKK, now can speak better thai than me n like a local...he said he dun want to cum back liao n want to be "BLACK HAWK DOWN...n BEHIND THE ENEMY LINE" for he rest of his life....

Met up with his thai-galfriend n her friends (they trying to match-make me lah). Sigh...why everyone nowadays also advising me to get a regular KLONG MATE....n try for baby bonus....keekee...

Agent 888's thai girlfriend not bad...bot him a 7k Nokia radio set (water-proof, with compass n thermo)...which is 1/3 of her monthly pay...I told Agent 888 that this gal not bad...I would be si beh kum tong if a thai gal buy me a radio set instead...most of the time we buy...they never buy (both SG n thai gals)...so advise that he should keep her loh...

Some thai jargon that I've learnt from him:

"HISO" - High society...that the new Siam Paragon is meant for HISO, high-society people.
"GIP" - Stands for a 3rd party...LARKAIing lah...

Makan Time

CAMP CONRAD
===========
Rushed back to fall-in for parade before heading off to MGR CAMP CUMRAD...CONRAD for some nice chinese rest food....price...forget it if you are on budget...knn, like SG prices...they play nice canto old songs though.....the Peking duck n dim sum aroi mak maks though....

To be cumt'd.....

Last edited by Cunnosieur; 04-01-2006 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro HW,

As wat i know, he know how to bul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel
U Bkk cheongsters???Then you should have know everything are more expensive as compare to H city.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnosieur
D+1
"GIP" - Stands for a 3rd party...LARKAIing lah...

GIK

gip?????

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 05-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia

GIK

gip?????
Oh ya...it's better promounce as "GIK"
Old 05-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia

GIK

Steady la.........
Old 05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devil1158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there...

just wondering if there is any spa or mp that got cold n hot pool in bangkok??
Old 08-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there is a rap by Dajim call Gik ....
Old 08-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tongdaeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i think it means,mak kua pheun,mai chai fan" right?more than friends but not boyfriend/galfriend?

correct me if i m wrong.newbie here.thanks
Old 08-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__
just back from my bkk trip

was very hot there . 34 degree celsius

for shopping, can try siam sq/siam paragon/siam center .. just like taka in spore but with many pretty uni gals from chulalokorn U nearby all wearing their short blue skirts n tight white top

for some fun, can try poisedon .in fact must try their fried rice there. cost abt 4 bucks . just eat n watch the gals there. a bit like going to hooters but the difference is u can get to bring them to the rooms for poisedon. rooms are superdly decorated. i highly recommend having dinner at poisedon. better than going to other local restaaurant cost me abt 4000 baht for sex,food,tip,taxi fare to get there from my hotel. i got a 3500 baht model. young . wont go into details of the session.

next i also tried pegasus. very class place. the gals are different from poisedon. more class . tink they received some kind of special training

the papa tat took care of me is jodghi. he is gay anyway. heard from my gal the papa must check their body for defects and then price them accordingly. usually sideliners are so priced maybe because their body no good or they had a child before, and being gays sure helps him in his works

my gal cost me 11000 baht. ard 450 Sing. she stay till 10am. two shots
sure is good value for $ with frenching allowed n good gf feeling. before going to hotel. she took me to RCA for some dancing. overall quite fun. the whole night cost me around 13000 baht for clubbing, drinking,two shots,taxi fare,tips to papa n waiter at the club etc. time from 8pm -10am 14 hours. works out to 37 an hour . very worth it i feel.

if u ask me to compare poisedon n pegasus... i find pegasus more value for $.

the gals in poisedon a bit too mechanical i feel. but dinner there was great.
Haha papasan Georgie. Bro hottie111 and I saw him chatting with a drunk customer the other time.

Your expenses at Pegasus tallys with bro hottie111 as well. It is definitely worth getting a 30,000B membership if you decide to frequent this place often. For those who have limited time, a 10,000B budget and wants a million dollars ambience. Pegasus is the place to check out. Straight forward and no nonsense approach. How many times have we play the bullshit guessing games in bkk KTVs and G Clubs? Kekeke.

Pegasus's girls are sure better dressed and have a guaranteed minimum level of service. Any problems you can complain to the establishment. Reach there early at 8pm for best selection. Just filter away the old hags.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

well i dun frequent bkk so often . next trip there is probably in june. so i dun tink i will get the M.card

maybe can meet up wth u then if u still happen to be in bkk..

anyway, i feel tat pegasus is the place to go. compared to what to we get in singapore like dragon, leisure etc .... its a no fight man.

i rather PCC then to spend tat amt of $ in sillypore again...

just hope my company relocates me to bkk.....haha
Old 08-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__
well i dun frequent bkk so often. next trip there is probably in june. so i dun tink i will get the M.card

maybe can meet up wth u then if u still happen to be in bkk..

anyway, i feel tat pegasus is the place to go. compared to what to we get in singapore like dragon, leisure etc .... its a no fight man.

i rather PCC then to spend tat amt of $ in sillypore again...

just hope my company relocates me to bkk.....haha
Yeah definitely we can hook up in June.

So you're into the Health Centre scene in Singapore huh?

Indeed BKK is very value for money for these type of night clubs. Lots of guys sure do hope to get posted to BKK and have a expense account to boot. Wouldn't that be superb? Hahaha.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i think sometimes trying such scene will get tiring..

should try the university girls scene...

if u guys get what i mean
Old 08-01-2006, 08:32 PM
bubstad

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have envied all of you with stories about your students. Now it is my turn - next week I am off to LOS to spend four days with a 19-year old student I have chatted with since early December. We are off to an island called Samet (can not find it on the map) and just enjoy life. We have agreed that I in return help her to buy a computer for her apartment as she now is banging away on a comp at Benja University and it is really slow. Perhaps because it is out side BKK, I don't know. Start to think that I maybe will get a better deal in Sillypore and buy her a laptop and bring her instead. Will be a bit pricey, but she is definitely not a pro and I think she may need a sugar daddy later on. Eat your hearts out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1