The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hairysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have sex in camp

lucky no one shout 'ROOM'
Old 12-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KNN....in ICT training this month. Apply for deferement but kena rejected. Feel like sheeeeeet. Going to field twice this ICT. Pui!

Anyways, the MWO is still here, she was the chief clerk when I was in NSF. Wah lao eh, everything start to sag. I thought uniform active staff must retire at age 45?

Anyways, she still better (if you can actually use this to describe her) than the NUSAF Indian 'customer service officers'. They are well supported by a bunch of faggort NSF. One of them even wears a bra, I think....otherwise how to get the No. 3 so pointy.

Wah lao, 3G Army really not my cup of tea. In my days, these faggort NSF surely kena blanket party every night. How come they dun accept these soldiers into MDC anymore meh?
Old 12-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Bro Hardon....your story getting more n more steamy.....do continue....
Old 12-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff must support
Old 13-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Wolf Pack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Have sex in camp

Great stuff here! It just keeps getting better and better! Keep them coming bro!
Old 13-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
Applause..... I have come to two conclusions:

1. SAF should use your story to attract more young people (aka boys and girls) to sign up with this as one of the perks...
I agree and SAF should set up a company of female soldiers to entertain and keep the men happy while at work.
Old 13-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Sun Wu Kong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Kudos to Bro Hardon, very hardworking .... so many post to entertain samsters ..
Old 13-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Have sex in camp

About 2 years ago, i was from a camp in Jurong... they have this unit called NSHRC.. a lot of DXO inside, most of them is chui and cannot make it, but there are 2 of them which are not bad.. one should be 24 this yr and the other one is a single mom who is also 24... too bad i dun have encounters like Bro hardon here.. if not i would have been a happy soldier.. everyday also report to camp early..
haha
Old 13-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 20
wildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyeow View Post
I agree and SAF should set up a company of female soldiers to entertain and keep the men happy while at work.
and call them the "comfort company"?
Old 13-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysg View Post
lucky no one shout 'ROOM'
That is all under my calculation,because mostly of my campmates is stay-out personal. ,only those got no choice is asked to stay back to finish the unfinish assignments.
Old 13-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

I remember during my NSF days, there was this regular that had a damn big set of boobs. When I say big, I mean real big. Whenever we had our sat east coast run, we boys would await eagerly to see her twin peaks pushing out against the tight t-shirts she loved to wear. Needless to say, when running, there was loads of heaving... those in 9 Div would know who I am referring to. Some more, she very heow heow wan!

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 13-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

As i sit on the PC table awaiting for her service.......i switched on my PC windows player to play some slow and nice music to add on to the atmosphere..

While i was clicking the mouse for the music,Sharon already proceed with her skills by licking my testicles slowly with her foxy tougue......Damm! her skill is improving everyday.....Looking down at her....with my both my hands on her head...i guide her mouth to my Hardon Dick.......

She slowly lick and tease my Dick head.....and then in a while i could only see her head moving in action.....only to reveal one third of my dick,the remaining part is already in her warm and soothing mouth.....Slurp!!!!!!!Slurp.......Slurp......Slurp !!!!!!hm........hm......hm.......The sound of her BBBJ mix with the moaning sound from Sharon is the only thing i can hear despite that i turn on the music.

The warm sensation combine with her mouth in......out........in.......out......in......out action makes me damn crazy with High feelings........,i push her head faster and faster and faster and faster...and faster.......Faster....then i could feel the familiar feeling of Cumming......

Me: i going to cum liao.....is cummmming....liao
Sharon:Hmmm.......hm.......hm.......hm.......(stil l looking up at me CFM look and continue to fasten her pace).
ME:AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...........!

I unloaded my shot into her mouth.......( feels good to CIM)...with some traces dripping from her mouth....She swallowed everything and use her finger to wipe the remaining traces and lick it.........with smile and satisfication....

Sharon: Just now You High mah? ( Chuckling)
Me: Ya,heng shu fu ( Means very comfortable)
Sharon:You shiok already but i haven leh....( Slutty look appears again)
ME: (pulling up my smart-4 pants and buttoning it) .......You wait huh...

I shut off my PC....and took her hand.......she was confused.....i unlocked the door to take a peep outside to make sure no 1 is around...we climb up the staircase to her bunk.....

Sharon: Just now you say cannot accompany me to slp?then why now you bring me back to my room?
Me:Just now i not horny but now different story,now i want to rape you......
Sharon:heheeheheee......You don't scare other people see? ( Smiling)
Me: If i Locked the door.....and i use masking tape to cover your mouth...nobody can see or hear...( Evil Thoughts came to my mind again )
Sharon: Ni heng Huai.............( You very bad) but i want to try......this is new.......
Me:Even you don't to try also no choice.hahahahaha!

As i locked the door....
Old 13-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

more more i want more...

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 13-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great.. more please..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 13-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Brother hardon, you never failed to impress us with the erotic content, carry on please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1