The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Bro… So what the total damage ?
Old 10-11-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
aventus888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, the damage is 3B, all included. Given 1R small discount as i only have B in my wallet.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

any ML that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa around Sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao. I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. ..... now I find

XinJiang is real natural W and really hooked me to RT weekly or more whenever I can
Old 12-11-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Bro… So what the total damage ?

Chinatown MRT DownTown Line
+85267414132 WhatsApp
She can update you all details
If have some points to spare

No worry, just visit and no regrets
Or you already see samsters complain here
Old 12-11-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster (A)

9pm Weekend Boost
Old 12-11-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
icemage9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share please ?
Old 12-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have not posted any FR for quite awhile. I will only post if the MP I visited provide exceptional services. I visited this XinJiang lady (Jo#y) this afternoon and I was amazed by her beauty and her outstanding services. Something, I have not encountered for a long time. She was a nice lady and went extra miles to hold your hand to let you in to her shop. Take you clothes off, bring you to the shower and adjust water so that it was just right, not too cold or hot. I have not never received such attention before. Her massage is not hard type but the extra services she provide I enjoyed tremendously. I find it worthwhile for 3B1R paid. She is customers oriented. So, bros who have the opportunity to visit her please take care of her and treat her well. Very rare to find such MP lady. Will RTM for sure. Don't ask me for ctc. Open your eyes and you can find it in the post.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Come out from cave to post a fr of her. Pretty 100% accurate from all previous fr and most importantly good attitude. U will enjoy your time with her. She can be the ang pai in any stable just base on her attitude. Take good care of her bro. If u like pl and hn stable years ago, she definately will be the hottest one if she is in their stable
Old 13-11-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Come out from cave to post a fr of her. Pretty 100% accurate from all previous fr and most importantly good attitude. U will enjoy your time with her. She can be the ang pai in any stable just base on her attitude. Take good care of her bro. If u like pl and hn stable years ago, she definately will be the hottest one if she is in their stable
PL = Pussy Licker, HN = Hao Nan?
Damn I miss their stables' line-up!
Old 13-11-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Lao chiongster 😂
Old 13-11-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
PL girls are amazing. Michelle, Xiao xiao, fiona, Sophie, the celest chong lookalike...very good quality and going for 80-100 a pop back then. Another legend is yeehaa!
Old 13-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gonebonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Extraordinary service, really GFE to the max. Exotic beauty as well. A gem not to be missed. Lets treasure her guys.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster (A)

very ... GFE is what I seek every meet
Old 14-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
This is legit

My experience was identical to yours.

Btw, halfway through the session, the curtains were open a little due to the extreme wartime actions 😂

Fortunately, no one else was around lol

Anyone tried tarma yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
I have not posted any FR for quite awhile. I will only post if the MP I visited provide exceptional services. I visited this XinJiang lady (Jo#y) this afternoon and I was amazed by her beauty and her outstanding services. Something, I have not encountered for a long time. She was a nice lady and went extra miles to hold your hand to let you in to her shop. Take you clothes off, bring you to the shower and adjust water so that it was just right, not too cold or hot. I have not never received such attention before. Her massage is not hard type but the extra services she provide I enjoyed tremendously. I find it worthwhile for 3B1R paid. She is customers oriented. So, bros who have the opportunity to visit her please take care of her and treat her well. Very rare to find such MP lady. Will RTM for sure. Don't ask me for ctc. Open your eyes and you can find it in the post.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Natural or enhanced?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1