The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
kukuqiaobigbig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykukuqiaobigbig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane massage

really good service.. I like very much this massage service..
Old 28-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou88 View Post
Hi Bro,

Anybody tried 1st level shop Fu Lin before? The lady figure like not bad
she is Bobo.

sure have FRs on her in the thread.
Old 28-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
she is Bobo.

sure have FRs on her in the thread.
bobo is veteran in the industry already
many of her peers already retired
but she still working so hard

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
always want to try her but always feel intimidated by other MLs (cause they are more actively calling you).. lol.. do you guys think other ML will get jealous if we ignore them and go straight to bobo? how do u guys normally deal with this kind of situation
Old 29-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by see123look456 View Post
always want to try her but always feel intimidated by other MLs (cause they are more actively calling you).. lol.. do you guys think other ML will get jealous if we ignore them and go straight to bobo? how do u guys normally deal with this kind of situation
It's OK one. No need to think too much. If you are so worried, go early. Sometimes she's already there before 11am. Otherwise, can also walk around and approach her unit from the other direction right?

Other MLs call, just smile and walk pass. No obligations.
Old 29-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe she hardcore gambler lo...
Old 31-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by see123look456 View Post
i just ignore, just go find the one i want. dun think they will get jealous, but some kaypo ones will ask what is special about the other one and how much i pay.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, heard her talk about her past experiences before. she already in her 40s, if i remember right.

saw her with her child and a guy a few times in a nearby neighbourhood before, her child looks like in the teens already.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
yeah, heard her talk about her past experiences before. she already in her 40s, if i remember right.

saw her with her child and a guy a few times in a nearby neighbourhood before, her child looks like in the teens already.
Not surprising
Assuming she 38-40 now , not surprising if child is in teens

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not surprising
Assuming she 38-40 now , not surprising if child is in teens
believe she is past 40 as it's not recently when we had that talk which she disclose her age.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

Never try her before, like to try.
Any brother can advise what's the fair price. tks.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

hey bros went to parklane a few times and came across a few shops asking for massage, dunno which one good or bad so may i know which ones are good and is it with hj or fj lol. thanks!
Old 07-02-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
hey bros went to parklane a few times and came across a few shops asking for massage, dunno which one good or bad so may i know which ones are good and is it with hj or fj lol. thanks!
try those more bros write about ones, those pop ones like michelle, may, xiaowei or the viet gals.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Old 08-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Wah the lady in the red top and black pants in the first picture damn chio...

Would pay $500 for a shot with her..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread