The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 13-04-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Queen of SG?
Seriously?
who crowned her?
You?

No offense but thats too bold a statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
This is why she's crowned as the queen in SG currently. Trust me, you'll find yourself going back to her again. Can't find another syt that comes close to her service. Her lack of "GFE" works to my favor as i just wanna lie down and get serviced without having to communicate. I believe a lot of bros are like that too which is why her business is forever booming
Old 13-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
Esoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Queen of SG?
Seriously?
who crowned her?
You?

Have you tried S*** 😊😊 that one better and CIM while performing oily HDLY.
Old 13-04-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoja View Post
CIM? Sure or not
Later eat too oily and laosai
Old 13-04-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
CIM? Sure or not
Later eat too oily and laosai
Throughout the years I chiong, so far in sg only encountered 2 never hesitate to gv bj on my oily dick without wiping off the oil.

1 is a malaysian while the other a prc.
Both retired liao.

Fk i am old...
Old 13-04-2022, 08:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Throughout the years I chiong, so far in sg only encountered 2 never hesitate to gv bj on my oily dick without wiping off the oil.

1 is a malaysian while the other a prc.
Both retired liao.

Fk i am old...
That day the one, she bj me when I pull out my prick from her cunt wor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Queen of SG?
Seriously?
who crowned her?
You?

Made that statement cause i've tried countless ML across 20+ diff spa myself and i can say none comes close to her service. I would very much like to be proven wrong lol. If you haven't tried her, try it. If you've tried, lmk who else comes closer or is better. If you can't provide anyone then it's not too bold a statement and she deserves that crown
Old 13-04-2022, 09:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Made that statement cause i've tried countless ML across 20+ diff spa myself and i can say none comes close to her service. I would very much like to be proven wrong lol. If you haven't tried her, try it. If you've tried, lmk who else comes closer or is better. If you can't provide anyone then it's not too bold a statement and she deserves that crown
True, her HDLY is the best. Apparently, no ml can match her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-04-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wah u a soccer fan too?
Don’t worry about scoring own goals all of us do it at times.
I chuckle at the varying ways bros here will refer to S**r.
I’ve moved on from this place to other playgrounds but will still come back to M**a when I am in need of that nice smelling tanned firm SYT body to carass and lick. I love biting her soft fragrant butt cheeks at times too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
After my rather mediocre review, somehow or rather, I still found myself making another 'order' of the HoneyS**r cereal meal.

This time round, I even ordered the medium bowl of 90mins.

I can't pinpoint the reason, but all I was thinking of was the HDLY combo I thoroughly enjoyed last week. I succumbed to the temptation again, and the bigger serving was probably a naive thought that I could unlock some level(s). Despite being a veteran of the nightlife scene, the world of spa is a whole new world to me.

Alas. After the full-time whistle, the score still stands at 1-0. Besides the HDLY signature move, it was again a par performance. Only difference was the mediocrity was spread over 90mins instead of an hour.

The HDLY moves were given evenly to ensure that I enjoyed it longer without climaxing too soon. I guess it would've been awkward if I scored an early goal of sudden death and still had to finish the game to 90mins.

Still strictly business as usual. But it's amazing that the HDLY lingering in you would be so strong that you might go back again and again despite not having any GFE rendered.

I'll update my next choice of order when I'm feeling frisky again.
Old 13-04-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, her HDLY is the best. Apparently, no ml can match her.
Totally agreed... Not even during S Spa days, none of the ml come close to the way it is being done then and now. Not even JG ladies.
Old 13-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Maybe that was old photo and recently put on weight. Not sure as never tried her before. But those I’ve tried and and a couple others I’ve seen at the second floor corridor while being led to the room by my ML of the day all look the same as website photo. So this place is quite credible on the photos at least

Quote:
I would say crys*** need to discount quite abit
Old 13-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

That means she wanna find out how her cunt taste like Loh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
That day the one, she bj me when I pull out my prick from her cunt wor.
Old 13-04-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoja View Post
I still didn't get which S is it...
Old 13-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share the contact of the queen bro? Thanks in advance!
Old 14-04-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Wah u a soccer fan too?
Don’t worry about scoring own goals all of us do it at times.
I chuckle at the varying ways bros here will refer to S**r.
I’ve moved on from this place to other playgrounds but will still come back to M**a when I am in need of that nice smelling tanned firm SYT body to carass and lick. I love biting her soft fragrant butt cheeks at times too
Bro how you lick and bite her butt sia, isn't it like an awkward position when you're lying down?
Old 14-04-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Will you consider facial scene part of it? If yes, there is one out there is so much better. So it depends on wether you are into massage or facial.
But don’t bother asking me for lobang or searching for reviews. Because there is one where the moment names are mentioned, it gets deleted.

However I’ve been following her since balestier days to her new place and the service there keeps getting much much much better. If you know who I am referring to, good for you. You been here long enough. Esp now with extra pairs of hands in the shops. There are things you can do and spend which is so much worth then spending on the little shiny S that needs to play hard to get.

Don’t got get me wrong, J* is a great place. Which I’ll only go if I’m looking for some frisky massage and lazy to travel. But I’ll spend minimum.

Again, don’t pm me for lobang, I will not give as I really wanna protect this place. But brothers who knows will know it.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1