The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
wow 8?? been to thermae so many times havent see any can be rated 8 on my scale. Do you remember her name? MILF or SYT?
Thermae can be rated 8, g-club and soapy would be out of the scale...
Ratings are subjective. 8 to one monger cd be 5 to another. And vice versa. On a scale of 10, there would be a band of 3 points within which mongers will differ in their ratings. All perfectly understandable. Taste n idea of aesthetics differ.

Last trip, went Thermae at least 5 nights, mostly all 4s to 6s, IMO. Saw a 7, got her ctc but never tempted to follow up.

But the vibes and ambience in Thermae is good. Music not loud, lighting quite bright, many punters and prosties, good lively atmosphere, drinks pretty cheap too.

Good place just to chill and people watch.

Most girls are friendly. They don't mind having a chat even if you make it clear you are not STing anyone. LD only at less than 100b if I recall correctly, with a freebie pop corn thrown in.

One time, was yarning with this attractive FL, and then matchmake her to a hesitant angmo, who was obviously a newbie lol.

Recommend Thermae to those who like soft music and not too dark environment.
Old 17-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyecp View Post
We know...we actually strip the girls naked, including those bar girl who came in to promote liquor.
Cocktail promoters usually already half naked.
You just have to strip off their nipple stickers not clothes!
Old 17-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Syt, name is Jam
25 y old

It may be a slow night. Also, maybe u have higher standard? I dunno, twice I went Thermae and I could quickly find a number of girls that I like..
25 yo is syt? Oh dear.
For me 25yo is well n truly milf.
Syt start with 1, not 2, in their age.
Lol
Old 17-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Syt, name is Jam
25 y old

It may be a slow night. Also, maybe u have higher standard? I dunno, twice I went Thermae and I could quickly find a number of girls that I like..
i know who she is. She have been in there for awhile already. She is definitely not 25yrs old. She is a 7 for me, one of the better one in thermae.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
No kickbacks. ........ Just ringing the Gclub itself and establishing your own Sales contact will not do, as you will not be looked after.
Says who? I walked in Villa with two of my friends not knowing any sales contact before hand, was well brief by the mms on the membership packages... was well looked after that first night and subsquent visits
Old 17-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyecp View Post
We know...we actually strip the girls naked, including those bar girl who came in to promote liquor
Sure boh? Can see nipples and pussy hair?

Quote:
Syt, name is Jam
25 y old
There are many gers by the name of Jam. Can post her photo here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Says who? I walked in Villa with two of my friends not knowing any sales contact before hand, was well brief by the mms on the membership packages... was well looked after that first night and subsquent visits
As I always mention in this forum, flash your THB and whoever serves u, will treat u like king. No need know this mms or pps...
Old 17-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
As I always mention in this forum, flash your THB and whoever serves u, will treat u like king. No need know this mms or pps...
Ooo... I must be wrong then. Coz a helpful senior bro here has been posting about how special g clubs are, and to use his Sales contact.

He even posted to enquire newbies who have used his Sales contact whether they were taken care of or not.

So I assumed G club must have been very exclusive, must have inside knowledge and Sales contact if you want to cheong there.

This helpful senior bro even get angry and post to suan newbies who get his Sales contact and then go direct. He also suan mongers who get info from him and can't decide to go g club or not, or which g club to use. Guess he was very eager for mongers to try the delights of G clubs!

He was so eager to help that he placed conditions on mongers who want his help
1. They must be decisive, cannot say want to cheong this then go cheong something else, as it will be wasting his time
2. Mongers must be able to appreciate the 'higher' form of entertainment experience that gclubs offer.
3. Mongers must be able to afford, and cannot complain about the higher costs involved
4. Mongers must accept there is no bonking since this is a higher form of mongering.
5. Any monger who ask got fj or not, will get suan!

Last edited by oolouis; 17-11-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Old 17-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sure boh? Can see nipples and pussy hair?
Waaa.... naked Liao still cannot see nipples or pussies meh... mayb the gals got put those stickers n want u to take off for them.. more trill ma... lol
Old 17-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No kickbacks. Just very helpful 'senior' brothers giving their Sales contacts. Lol. And must be their Sales contacts who will look after you very well. Just ringing the Gclub itself and establishing your own Sales contact will not do, as you will not be looked after.

And it's s 'higher' form of entertainment, if you like, its more spiritual than physical. Spend 10k and get a spiritual bonk. Something that oilies, soapies, aggs don't offer as you only spend 3k
Oh oolouis - quit pulling my legs! And Puuuuuhleeeeze don't tell me that you are not aware that kick-backs - large kick-backs - are par for the course at these G-Clubs.

The actual percentage all depends on how popular the club is at the moment AND how well the particular "sales" is doing (We call them mommies in KTV's! LOL). Most "entertainment" establishments the world over depends on commissions, quotas, kick-backs etc and G-Clubs have a well-oiled system in place.

It's been a while..... a long while... since I've been to a G-Club and am just wondering how rough and tumble that world is these days.

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh oolouis - quit pulling my legs! And Puuuuuhleeeeze don't tell me that you are not aware that kick-backs - large kick-backs - are par for the course at these G-Clubs.

The actual percentage all depends on how popular the club is at the moment AND how well the particular "sales" is doing (We call them mommies in KTV's! LOL). Most "entertainment" establishments the world over depends on commissions, quotas, kick-backs etc and G-Clubs have a well-oiled system in place.

It's been a while..... a long while... since I've been to a G-Club and am just wondering how rough and tumble that world is these days.

SEAJ
Ooo... in that case, these helpful senior bros are just unscrupulous undeclared sub agents then. Then how come they so lansi some more can scold their customers, the hapless newbies? And set conditions like as if the are the customer not the service provider? Do these sub agents need to be effed off n put in their place? Knn, they are effing shameless, aren't they? Want to earn kickbacks, some more want to scold the goose that lay the golden egg for them. What kind of low life is this? These parasites are real vermin! Scumbags! Thoroughly despicable!
Old 17-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Hey u guys.. wat does it conCERN with u if the agents get commissions from the Gclub? We still pay the same rates wat others who go by themselves.. Gclubs did not chop us because agents arrange us to go there.. did those agents stepped ur tails?
Or u trying to help those newbies to prevent agents? How can u help? Mayb u guys can bring them along when u in oversea.. Dun jux come n talk all rubbish.. I'm not afraid of offend somebody here..
well, unlike someone who is such a cheapo tat he can stay in a bar waiting for an hr or 2 for the owner so tat he can seek advise n help from the bar owner n worst dun even order a coke from him.. wow!! Instead he go buy a coke from the nearby 7-11. Haha
Old 17-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hey u guys.. wat does it conCERN with u if the agents get commissions from the Gclub? We still pay the same rates wat others who go by themselves.. Gclubs did not chop us because agents arrange us to go there.. did those agents stepped ur tails?
Agents who identify themselves as agents are more than entitled to their quite standard rebate from many places as the work of an agent is NOT an easy one. Some of the crap that their clients dish out that they have to tolerate.....!

It's those agents who pretend that they are just another good guy monger partying etc together that gets to me. And these stealth agents usually negotiate really extortionate Kick-Backs from establishments.

Let me ask you jimfairy - do you think that these guys pretending just to be a "good guy" and totally screwing their victims are OK?

If they declare themselves as agents, then the customer can and usually will be able to negotiate FAIR terms, and not have the wool pulled over their eyes.
Please read what I wrote about how these stealth agents operates:
http://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...&postcount=243

I'll just ignore the rest of your comments as it's all totally irrelevant.... And of course no offense taken at all!! Not Me!! LOL

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then how come they so lansi some more can scold their customers, the hapless newbies? And set conditions like as if the are the customer not the service provider?....... Want to earn kickbacks, some more want to scold the goose that lay the golden egg for them. What kind of low life is this? These parasites are real vermin! Scumbags! Thoroughly despicable!
These agents do NOT declare themselves as agents and make themselves out to be just another party goer.

But to be able to "Steer' his supposed "just fellow party-goers" to places AND behaviour that will produce the most revenue for himself, he will on purpose act boorishly and take charge; most guys (who do not have any agenda except to enjoy himself) will just go along with these "A" type personalities.

The dynamics of course changes when the relationship is above board between agent and client. Such relationship, unfortunately too many times, ends up in the client being the assholes.

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
These agents do NOT declare themselves as agents and make themselves out to be just another party goer.

But to be able to "Steer' his supposed "just fellow party-goers" to places AND behaviour that will produce the most revenue for himself, he will on purpose act boorishly and take charge; most guys (who do not have any agenda except to enjoy himself) will just go along with these "A" type personalities.

The dynamics of course changes when the relationship is above board between agent and client. Such relationship, unfortunately too many times, ends up in the client being the assholes.

SEAJ
That being the case, I guess there's a new class of asshole called the willing asshole. The willing asshole is prepared to fete undeclared agents and foot the cheong bills of the undeclared agent too. And going by the banter that goes on in these forums and mutual masturbation, the willing asshole becomes mighty popular with these people. So maybe the willing asshole just want (or need?)popularity and is prepared to pay to get it? Of course it's his money and he can do what he wants with it.

But sometimes willing assholes jump to conclusions too quickly. Just because a punter does not spent in a certain bar when the Johnny-come-lately willing asshole was there, does not mean the punter did not spend at that bar a previous time. A previous time when the willing asshole has not even step into Patts before.

Lol. All good fun

But I take your point SEAJ about leeching undeclared agents. Sorry for this side diversion where willing assholes even jump to defence of unscrupulous agents. Rofl
Old 17-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
...... new class of asshole ...willing asshole. The willing asshole is.....the willing asshole ... maybe the willing asshole...

..sometimes willing assholes..... Johnny-come-lately willing asshole ....the willing asshole

....willing assholes .... Rofl
errrr..... I'm pretty sure there's meaning somewhere in your post; Apologize but I really cannot discern! Ooops!

Do you mean the assholes who are complicit with/enable these unscrupulous and undeclared agents? Like that group of guys in that "club" who controlled the Chang Ping thread to already cow newbies into submission on the thread - even before the guy ever actually steps into China? And to be there to supposedly just fairly "share the bill" when he gets to CP? While the truth is of course that these newbies were just getting screwed royally.

Willing Assholes? A bit unkind I'd say. 1. ONE - they were cowed into submission:- must abide with their rules, their way of posting, their way of partying or face being ostracized and all alone when in CP - hardly willing! And 2. Secondly, come on oolouis! - given ONE above, not fair to call them assholes. No?

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-11-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1