The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
The 2k is only when u got matched successfully. If u wan go there look see look see, it's ur own expenses. 2k usd? Where/when did I mentioned it????
Thanks for clarifying
Old 18-09-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
That was some time ago... was curious
Strange how could i miss this no show info
After many visiting to vietnam I'm sure you can go there alone and know where to look for your "targets".

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 18-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
After many visiting to vietnam I'm sure you can go there alone and know where to look for your "targets".
ha, only started flying alone last april.... so far to hcm only.
in vietnam, except talking to those who know english like hotel staff, sales person or tour guide and in cantonese with dim sum crew , most comm done by vb.

lacking TV ability indeed is frustrating. Like the cambodia trip we went was tv speaking guide only. whole trip I was like a deaf person if vb lazy to update me. Luckily met a friendly viet-french family kind enough to fill me in when vb not around. Why not around? ... guess unknowingly her true self revealed that signal the end or cooling relationship..
Old 19-09-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not around? ... guess unknowingly her true self revealed that signal the end or cooling relationship..
Don't be disheartened. If u still want to find a vn gf, fly over there. Treat it as a holiday and see if any opportunity knocks.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Don't be disheartened. If u still want to find a vn gf, fly over there. Treat it as a holiday and see if any opportunity knocks.
any real life example of such encounter?
if not WL, or some kind of matchmake ... and with very limited TV, kinda difficult.... no casanova leh
Old 22-09-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
my vb lately not responding to my msg .... mia periodically
looks like this chapter maybe closing
gona look out for bros going viet for matchmake and tag along to look see
mia very common. Not responding to your msg because you did not give her $$ or give less.
Old 22-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
First time I heard of MINIMUM SALARY to marry a vietnamese
Is this the new requitement from ICA after the white won
There is no such thing as minimum salary however if income around S$2k less or within that range , perhaps ICA may have doubts.
If you in the salary range of $5k above and PME in a reputable MNC then consideration has better chances.
It all boils down to social standing not how much cash you have in the bank.
Old 23-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Viet woman bad or sillypore guy bad?
Saw her hubby photo in FB...
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-sporean-hubby

I have the feeling its a one side story
Old 23-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Definitely there is more juicy stories...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
mia very common. Not responding to your msg because you did not give her $$ or give less.
This is an experience brother talking...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Sure one sided lah.

One can guess; the man fuck around and the VB also fuck around.

When man fuck around; we call the man alpha male; woman will be call a slut.

This world very fair hor?:roll eyes:

Daughter stay in Singapore will have a better future, stay in VN will become money tree for this stupid woman in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 23-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Ha, Should be not more enough
Old 23-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!
Quote:
in vietnam, except talking to those who know english like hotel staff, sales person or tour guide and in cantonese with dim sum crew , most comm done by vb.

lacking TV ability indeed is frustrating. Like the cambodia trip we went was tv speaking guide only. whole trip I was like a deaf person if vb lazy to update me. Luckily met a friendly viet-french family kind enough to fill me in when vb not around. Why not around? ... guess unknowingly her true self revealed that signal the end or cooling relationship..
Care to reveal more about her true self?

Bui thi xuan is a very nice street. Lots of vb OL during lunch time actually.
No shortage of good food, cafes, hair saloon and more importantly 24hr Kmarts.

No chance to visit MZ bar at night... maybe on my next trip, I will visit MZ bar at night. Hook up with the same vb I met at the hair saloon

Last edited by henabi; 23-09-2015 at 01:01 PM.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ha, Should be not more enough
my 1 vnd ....

I have/had gf who are ok to do (can survive very well on their own) and those that really rely on u.

when u hook up with a girl..is it for short term fun or long term?
if long term..need to look at financial aspect (so many senior bros said so many time..u don't marry only her..but her family)

I do have gf/s that go with me on a trip but they pay their own share even. They have their own decent good jobs and want to be together because they trust and like the guy.

So its really..look at the face and body for short term fun..or look at a longer relationship.
For the earlier, likely u will encounter those that needs your financial backing, but there are fall out of the sky one..that are attractive and do not need your financial help one..then u super kio tio.
Old 30-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
my 1 vnd ....

I have/had gf who are ok to do (can survive very well on their own) and those that really rely on u.

when u hook up with a girl..is it for short term fun or long term?
if long term..need to look at financial aspect (so many senior bros said so many time..u don't marry only her..but her family)

I do have gf/s that go with me on a trip but they pay their own share even. They have their own decent good jobs and want to be together because they trust and like the guy.

So its really..look at the face and body for short term fun..or look at a longer relationship.
For the earlier, likely u will encounter those that needs your financial backing, but there are fall out of the sky one..that are attractive and do not need your financial help one..then u super kio tio.
Marrying her family? See open a bit lo if we married a local, branja our in laws to a simple dinner at a restaurant is sufficient to support a Vietnam family for one month. And we know very well, by just paying a meal a month is not going to satisfy our local in laws. As for the initial "bride price" how much are we GIVING the Việt Nam family? And how much will a local in laws demand us to PAY.
I am comparing on the majority n not talking about those extremely cases.

Last edited by pusielover; 30-09-2015 at 12:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1