The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 02-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Anyone doing AJ now in JM?
Pre-covid JM14 was renowned as the AJ house of GL as almost all their WLs do AJ.
Glad to say post-covid this house is slowly regaining its reputation as the AJ house again.
Afaik there are currently 5 WLs here who do AJ..... best to check with OKT who are they as I understand they do not offer to any yom, dick & harry.
Used to have 3 more but 1, 7 & 8 oredi gone back LOS.

Besides JM14..... there is 1 in JM8.... another in JS19.
These WLs are all thais.

Fir vietnam AJ WLs..... can look to L20H38 (2 of them) & one Milf in L20H40

All the Malaysians in L16H6 can do AJ..... as usual caveat applies... up to them to give this service selectively. Not everyone gets it.

I have heard a couple of PRCs oso can do AJ but I do not know who as I dun fratenise with them or their OKTs.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Pre-covid JM14 was renowned as the AJ house of GL as almost all their WLs do AJ.
Glad to say post-covid this house is slowly regaining its reputation as the AJ house again.
Afaik there are currently 5 WLs here who do AJ..... best to check with OKT who are they as I understand they do not offer to any yom, dick & harry.

These WLs are all thais.

All the Malaysians in L16H6 can do AJ..... as usual caveat applies... up to them to give this service selectively. Not everyone gets it.

I have heard a couple of PRCs oso can do AJ but I do not know who as I dun fratenise with them or their OKTs.
Brother, Jm14 G1 go back liao?
Old 02-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Idk..... I dun patronise that house.
My info is from fellow cheongsters in our tcss groupchat.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 3
Gualoveminahs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows usually JM14 close what time? TIA
Old 02-01-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gualoveminahs View Post
Anyone knows usually JM14 close what time? TIA
Weekdays 12am. Weekends will be later at 1am if I remember correctly
Old 02-01-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

NOTE : JM14 closed on 21 Jan 2023 (Sat).

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

These WLs are all thais.

That was detailed. Thanks Bro.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1925 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

JM14 G18 or 16 named Biew. Sorry, didn't wear specs.

Looks: Long haired, slim, can carry and fxxk or standing doggy
Boobs: 2 grape fruit mounted on chest. Dun think can do breast fxxk as quit ewide apart eacah mountain.
Body: Slim & Tan
Butt: Fleshy for doggy but not as rounded as for example G5
Attitude: Pleasant and hardworking. Been here for just over a mth.
BBBJ: Licking all over the groin with DT. I gotta stop her because she almost choked by my tool. Her tongue is strong though.
FJ: Super tight. Can see she grimaced a bit when I put my tool in missionary. Very tight. Even added KY still sibeh tight. I gotta hug her and calm her with quiet words next to her ears and let her dig her nails into my back as she meowed in slight discomfort. Nibble her toes to keep her in different zone while caressing her clit with my thumb.
Standing doggy, i pry open her ass cheeks for some rubbing with my shaft. Ass cheeks piak with every thrust. Finish with her cowgirl. She didn't ride, she slam down making sure every drop comes with a loud satisfying piak. Can see she managed to take my entire shaft.

After deed she point my flaccid tool and compared to her fore arm, saying she felt big boy in her cervix. Cannot describe between pain & pleasure. Got medical check the next day so she have to be a good girl.

Walked out and saw G8. Any FR?
Old 03-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
i thought she went back already?
Old 03-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Boobs: 2 grape fruit mounted on chest. Dun think can do breast fxxk as quit ewide apart eacah mountain.
BBBJ: Licking all over the groin with DT. I gotta stop her because she almost choked by my tool. Her tongue is strong though.
FJ: Super tight. Can see she grimaced a bit when I put my tool in missionary. Very tight. Even added KY still sibeh tight. I gotta hug her and calm her with quiet words next to her ears and let her dig her nails into my back as she meowed in slight discomfort. Nibble her toes to keep her in different zone while caressing her clit with my thumb.
Standing doggy, i pry open her ass cheeks for some rubbing with my shaft. Ass cheeks piak with every thrust. Finish with her cowgirl. She didn't ride, she slam down making sure every drop comes with a loud satisfying piak. Can see she managed to take my entire shaft.

After deed she point my flaccid tool and compared to her fore arm, saying she felt big boy in her cervix. Cannot describe between pain & pleasure. Got medical check the next day so she have to be a good girl.

G16 don't have butt one. She is slim gal figure type.

G8? She already went back liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
True!!! When i re-visited G5 she will tell me which girl i took on my previous visits
Ok. You can try whichever gal first, then when you sian liao, go try G5. If you like it with her, you must stay with her all the way liao.

Once you changed, that's it liao.

You have been warned.

Best is G6 liao, she don't care who you find, also can find her. G9 is not bad but she will not get too personal with any customers. Purely transactional only.

When there, G5, G6 and G9 always not seating there one.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Ok. You can try whichever gal first, then when you sian liao, go try G5. If you like it with her, you must stay with her all the way liao.

Once you changed, that's it liao.

You have been warned.

Best is G6 liao, she don't care who you find, also can find her. G9 is not bad but she will not get too personal with any customers. Purely transactional only.

When there, G5, G6 and G9 always not seating there one.
Correct brother g5 like to play with customer feelings

If you are loyal to g5 then stick with her all the way. If you want to try others, try on g5 off day. But there is still a risk she will find out because the girls talk amongst themselves.

There was once when g5 and g9 sitting outside and I picked g9. G5 face immediately become black, no more the usual smiley face. Don't know what she will do to me in the room, maybe bite my dick off?
Old 03-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Correct brother g5 like to play with customer feelings

If you are loyal to g5 then stick with her all the way. If you want to try others, try on g5 off day. But there is still a risk she will find out because the girls talk amongst themselves.

There was once when g5 and g9 sitting outside and I picked g9. G5 face immediately become black, no more the usual smiley face. Don't know what she will do to me in the room, maybe bite my dick off?
Those of you who regular with G5 liao, if you are prepared to drop her, then go try other gals. If you are happy with her, then just continue lah.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Biew is 18 confirmed
Old 09-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope, she's still around. I just saw her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1