The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

going for bkk trip with vb .... but a strange arrangement
we will go with her 2 friends and thought of joining a guided tour cos 3 of them never been to bkk and I also want something different besides shopping and massage.

But I plan to fly there to meet them since sia air ticket good price and no need to meet them in hcm. Wonder if the tour agency will allow and give a discount. ... anyone try that before?

take this opportunity to kick start my bkk expedition (likely solo if can't jio any friend) in very near future.
Old 25-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

If I lend money to my Vietnamese wife, will she pay it back to me? I'm not married to a Vietnamese wife.
Old 25-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
If I lend money to my Vietnamese wife, will she pay it back to me? I'm not married to a Vietnamese wife.
Kong si mi, si beh chim... si mi "lend money to my Vietnamese wife" and then "I am not married to a Vietnamese wife"...so are u married or not?

Lend money to anyone on this earth, there are 50:50 chance of return or not return. I passed USD 1k to 1 of my gers but till today only return me with sex

Last edited by naemlo; 25-05-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Are you asking behalf for your friend??? From past experience and feedback from others; 75% will not return.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Are you asking behalf for your friend??? From past experience and feedback from others; 75% will not return.
What 75%...usually 100% will never return...

If you lent to any VB be prepared to write-off zero...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What 75%...usually 100% will never return...

If you lent to any VB be prepared to write-off zero...
Got lar BX wor; so I put 75% lor. If VB that would be 100% will never return

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Thanks for the answers. I'm not married to any Vietnamese wife. Sorry to confuse you.
Old 26-05-2016, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Don't try to deceive yourself that there's a chance for bx to return the money to you . Their culture is only TAKE, NO RETURN. The next thing is, why will you want her to 'borrow' from you in the first place if she's really your wife? Even when both are working, if either one party doesn't have enough $$$, just give if able to. If very calculative in a marriage, the marriage will not last long.
Old 27-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No return. Either you give or don't give.
Old 27-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

No need to return
Want eat salty fish must can tahan thirst
Old 28-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Kong si mi, si beh chim... si mi "lend money to my Vietnamese wife" and then "I am not married to a Vietnamese wife"...so are u married or not?

Lend money to anyone on this earth, there are 50:50 chance of return or not return. I passed USD 1k to 1 of my gers but till today only return me with sex

I like!! At least return in kind ma...

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 28-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
I like!! At least return in kind ma...
Suddenly you remember to post...welcome back...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

communist country same same practice

村民带外籍女友回家月余 未依法登记被罚1900元
25日,五峰县湾潭镇锁金山村村民小吴,见到了突然来到家里的派出所民警。原来,民警是因为他带回家不久的 越南女朋友而找上门的。昨日,五峰县警方证实,因为未按规定办理入境住宿登记相关手续,小吴的越南女朋友受 到了警告并处罚款1900元的行政处罚。
Old 29-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Don't try to deceive yourself that there's a chance for bx to return the money to you . Their culture is only TAKE, NO RETURN.
u got $$$, they UNDERstand u, stupid!
u no $, they cannot stand u, stupid!

so anything u want to understd yr vienambu?
Old 29-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just curious, what are the steps to start a simple coffeeshop business in vietnam as a foreigner? Have a vietnamese partner who will run the business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1