The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Will b there next week, any bros know where to get good rates for won? I've heard of myeong dong underground , but it's rather large place.. No exact reference.
Old 20-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from my recent experience
all the currency exchange i saw in myeongdong and dongdaemun only takes Yen USD and RMB best to get it from outside i would say if you have other currency
Old 20-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Skirtchaser...Seeing that you're having a good time in Koreaaa huh?! I can't wait to head over there
Old 20-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Bro Skirtchaser...Seeing that you're having a good time in Koreaaa huh?! I can't wait to head over there
we could go together bro =)
Old 21-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Bro skirtchaser, u still in Seoul next 2 wks? 1st week of nov? Maybe can meet up to massage or drink .. Octoberfest...
Old 21-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
we could go together bro =)

LOL...You can show me around then
Old 21-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, you may consider to go to papa gorilla at hong dae or club eden at apgujong. girls r foreign friendly and easy to pick up. just outbid them in drinking and you are very likely to bring them home. anyway club eden a bit high class, so u gotta end up spending a bomb. good luck.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
hi bro, you may consider to go to papa gorilla at hong dae or club eden at apgujong. girls r foreign friendly and easy to pick up. just outbid them in drinking and you are very likely to bring them home. anyway club eden a bit high class, so u gotta end up spending a bomb. good luck.
hong dae definitely worth a visit. lots of young professional and uni students. saw some local girls flirting with foreigners too. But then again not too sure for south east asians as we looked like Korean. I went with my friends so I didn't try to pick up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
Bro skirtchaser, u still in Seoul next 2 wks? 1st week of nov? Maybe can meet up to massage or drink .. Octoberfest...
sorry bro already left ^^ feel free to ask me for general info about seoul though (how to get around, food, etc) not much cheong experience just "an ma" or massage place
Old 02-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ohayo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Seoul?
I'm there now.
Anyone wants to meet up and go for fun?

Got a couple of questions:
1. Where is this Hooker Hill place in Itaewon?
Is there a particular bar to go to?

2. Where is a good place to pick up Korean girls and make friends, not just for sex.

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

tomyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros, i am now in Seoul till Monday. if anyone is here, i do like to meet up for a drink.. maybe check out hong dae area or club eden? i am ok later tonight or tomorrow night... sat also possible. sms or call me +65 96803666.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Ohayo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ahh

Went to that massage place at Sinsa station.

No one spoke English there this time and so it wasnt easy to communicate.
As the others posted, the procedure was about the same.
Self shower and a short wait in the waiting room.
A female manager came by and asked me what type of girl I wanted.
No idea how to say in Korean and didnt really care anyway so I just left it up to her.
The girl, age 27, had an amazing body but with smallish tits.
Her face was classic Korean and I would rate an 8.

Was given a nice Korean massage by a strong dude after the session.
Two other guys were in the changing room as I changed and left at about 7pm.

Cost was 200,000W.
They take credit cards.

Might go back again but will ask for a different girl.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

dry as sour plum here in Seoul... think Seoul is one of the most secretive location, with not really a lot of bros knowing where to chiong.. (myself included)..seems a pity..
Old 05-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Lucifer Lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
dry as sour plum here in Seoul... think Seoul is one of the most secretive location, with not really a lot of bros knowing where to chiong.. (myself included)..seems a pity..
weather is getting colder in Korean, so now you can start to see girl dress up in their winter wear. it amazing on how pretty and nice they dress up, unless our Singapore girl, really no taste. The girl here are more pretty too. i am still trying to learn to speak from Korean.
Living cost here is also higher then in Sg.

Not very high, just 3 point to be given out, any taker?
Add me and I will return the favor
Old 07-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros in Seoul,

I will be visiting Seoul on 10th to 19th Nov for tour...~

Any expats/locals bros/bros on holiday on the same dates, free during that period...? ~ Need some bro to cheong with me and show me the way of the Kimchi Land/just to explore together~ Lets have fun together~

It's the beginning of winter so it will be nice to have a warm f*ck every nite with a Korean mei mei ~

Do leave me a PM ok ~ ...
Old 09-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=skirtchaser;5335943]hong dae definitely worth a visit. lots of young professional and uni students. saw some local girls flirting with foreigners too. But then again not too sure for south east asians as we looked like Korean. I went with my friends so I didn't try to pick up

Then pretend to be Kyeobo(korean american) and attack them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Lim View Post
weather is getting colder in Korean, so now you can start to see girl dress up in their winter wear. it amazing on how pretty and nice they dress up, unless our Singapore girl, really no taste. The girl here are more pretty too. i am still trying to learn to speak from Korean.
Living cost here is also higher then in Sg.
I find cost of living in Korea cheaper than SG except the clothing which somehow more expensive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1