The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2009, 06:16 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
classic case of, a semi blind with good hearing and good speakers chio-ing a blind and dumb to newfoundland.....

more like you bring me along! knn, make fun of my lingo problem. Ever heard of , 'my mother say dun laugh at people'?

I leave it to your conscience to tell me the meaning of these 2 words... the Thai say, 'up to you'....
Cannot speak Malay somemore so lan si.....ask the master mah Tuan Xdepceticon...so easy....that is why you need me in Balai......lai lai lai..ba!
Old 21-05-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Cannot speak Malay somemore so lan si.....ask the master mah Tuan Xdepceticon...so easy....that is why you need me in Balai......lai lai lai..ba!
Abang Playman when going to Riau Islands? Me also planning for one. Need experts like you along as aku tak boleh cukup Bahasa Indonesia.
Old 21-05-2009, 11:49 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Abang Playman when going to Riau Islands? Me also planning for one. Need experts like you along as aku tak boleh cukup Bahasa Indonesia.
I can speak bahasa but all the lubangs....you need "The Shifu" Xdecepticon....to guide...

I saw your signature.....and the timing clash with my Belgium trip!
Old 21-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow, brudder, sure or not. Wait I mentioned 'kongkok' and 'hisap', end up in rumah sakit....... btw what the meaning of these 2 words????
Lao chiao like u dont know? Mai ti seow uncle.

Quote:
I can speak bahasa but all the lubangs....you need "The Shifu" Xdecepticon....to guide...
Ayah. I oso luan laun long 1. Juz be early predator...n u will get ur best prey!
Old 22-05-2009, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Lao chiao like u dont know? Mai ti seow uncle.

Ayah. I oso luan laun long 1. Juz be early predator...n u will get ur best prey!
no ti seow, never cheong on Indon grounds before, always eating tomyam kung..... occasional prc on home ground.

so want to open flower for me....
Old 22-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I saw your signature.....and the timing clash with my Belgium trip!
Haha ok.

Your good friend still act blur. Last time keep saying why never jio him go Batam. Now schedule come out liao. Diam diam leh.
Old 22-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
so want to open flower for me....
Ayah no need so formal. Btw some1 oreidi open flower for u. Go try Batam lah.
Old 22-05-2009, 09:29 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Haha ok.

Your good friend still act blur. Last time keep saying why never jio him go Batam. Now schedule come out liao. Diam diam leh.

Oh...Oh...he is the captain.....always says people fly aeroplanes blah blah....

http://sbfjust.rocks/3753279-post2925.html

So now you know lah.......!
Old 22-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh...Oh...he is the captain.....always says people fly aeroplanes blah blah....

http://sbfjust.rocks/3753279-post2925.html

So now you know lah.......!
His old habits die hard mah. After all it used to be his lifeline ok?
Old 23-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
His old habits die hard mah. After all it used to be his lifeline ok?
Mid-june when? 3rd week would be nice.... 1st and last week out... for me one night suffice, budget and timing issue.

1st week may be in deep in Thai. Last week, need to relocate me mother and me daughter back to Sillypore.

Went Batam before, but no actions, cos have a gal guide with me..... have to behave, although I was drooling all the way..... 'can see, cannot touch, don't even think of any further....'
Old 23-05-2009, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mid-june when? 3rd week would be nice.... 1st and last week out... for me one night suffice, budget and timing issue.

1st week may be in deep in Thai. Last week, need to relocate me mother and me daughter back to Sillypore.

Went Batam before, but no actions, cos have a gal guide with me..... have to behave, although I was drooling all the way..... 'can see, cannot touch, don't even think of any further....'
Yes 1D/1N enough liao. 15-18th June could be possible.
Old 25-05-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
To Bro neb neb and Soul Reaper and taxi69 ^^
I also like to join in too =D
Me interested but can only go on June weekends
Old 26-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone interested?
Go on 6th (Sat) & return on 7th (Sun) June 2009
Old 27-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes 1D/1N enough liao. 15-18th June could be possible.
I should be back on 15 June, leave on 17 most preferred.... kam sia....

ps... got some lansi going to Europe, woh... until now still dun know the meaning of that 2 words..........
Old 27-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Anyone interested?
Go on 6th (Sat) & return on 7th (Sun) June 2009
Bro... I confirm with u again... Timing wise?

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1