The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaguchi View Post
Hi experience bros. Im planning to go for a very short trip to batam just to bonk but im a newbie. I need alot of guidance from bros here. Please help me bros. So I plan to go to batam in the morning ang return back to SG in the late evening. I hope that is possible. I would also like to try their massage parlours and bonk them. Anw advice or tips for my plan? Help me pleaseeee bros
U go look at bro nono1973 posts. He painstakingly took the trouble to furnish with details and maps of joints, hotels etc etc. MP joints, advices, all can be found in this thread. Just browse thru few pages away from this page and u will find tons and tons of useful info. Dont make me waste my bullets.

Thank you
Old 27-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
De best not bad. Rate is cheap. Have lift and near to bcs. Eat N travel from one place to another is not difficult.

Toilet got glass, can see through.
Bro naka can pls provide me with debest hotel phone no n is it true the junior suite has vcd player n sofa sorry n wats the damage?thanks.
Old 27-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
There are few Aquarium joints that was mentioned in this thread years ago,but information of them are really too little for compilation. Here are the names :

1. New Flamingo,which was said to be behind centre point. (i think i pass by center point before,but still cannot remember the place)

2. Dynasti 1,which is suppose to be behind Goodway Hotel. But wonder if it still exist?

3. Fermina,also said to be near centre point.

4. Miyabi,i read it's near Goodway too?

5. New Berlian,also near Centre point.

Any others i missed which is near Formosa? Just wonder if the above joints still exist and if there are any latest reviews or updates on them. Once i know they exist,i shall go explore them or at least attempt to try to find out more about them.
New Flamingo behind Centre pt. wonder whether still around. Is nearby Little HK (now known as Kampong foodct i think).

Femina, i doubt still exist.

New Berlian still exist.

Used to have jingle and Orchid nearby goodway hotel. But former closed shop. Long time no go recce there.

Thank you
Old 27-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Answer to your Q2, yes there is a pharmacy.. Inside nagoya hill shopping center, just opposite sakura hotel only..

Pharmacy over there is call apotek.. I think
Thank you bro,this is going to be a valuable information...

Quote:
Bro, I not sure queen near Formosa hotel area still operate a not.

In the past, I know queen offer short time to be done at their place. Room is very simple.

Outside people can see u fucking inside.
Wah!! outside people can see me fucking inside ah!! That's bad...anyway,Queen is still opened,i pass by Queen in almost every Batam trip..just that i never go in before. This trip might go in to look see if i can grab any "big,fat,old,ugly" girl...hehehe... *test water*

Quote:
Beside penguin, there are still many place for u to explore like Baloi and Bangkong

Bangkong area more to indo chinese.
Hmm...this is very interesting,i wonder if anyone has any information on how to get to Baloi and Bangkong...no hurry for me to explore there yet tho,cos i haven't explore the main core of Batam enough yet...for a newbie like me,i'm moving towards Nogoya 1st,then Jodoh area,then penuin area...baby steps at a time,till i am more familiar with Batam. Thank you again for this.

Quote:
From what I know in the past, if reject a lady. We call the okt at the house and request an exchange of lady. I not sure if there is a refund.
Sorry to ask this again,do i get the Joint's name card upon taking their girls or i just take the OKT's hp number when i take their girls? otherwise how to call the OKT/joint that i reject? i might test reject for once just to see how it's being done in this coming 4th trip...hmm...money wasted a bit ok,but must learn from it.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
If you are a newbie and can give such an excellent guidance is really superb. It is a great help to all newbies. With such a clear direction, I wonder how a newbie can get lost and I think the newbie don’t even need a senior bros to guide them. They just need to know the current market rate for all transportation and booking charges. Running around to fish is another wonderful experience. Visiting Batam is getting easier. Good luck to all newbies……
Thank you for compliment,bro...the guide i provide are mainly information that has been given in this thread before,just that it was scattered around,i just consolidate them altogether and put it in "step by step" form base on the best of my knowledge as a newbie.

For a senior to write a newbie guide,it will be difficult cos have to walk back many years of memories. For a newbie to write a newbie guide,memories of trip still fresh in mind,so easier to describe the trip. And as a newbie myself,i also know what newbie FEAR MOST during visiting Batam and what kind of important info can help them be more confident,hence you see many photos in my guide,hehehe...& to go with a guide,one may not learn much,cos newbie become reliance to the guide and take things for granted. This one is personal experience on my 1st trip,as i tends to become dependent on my friend as guide and lazy to remember the important landmarks.

Also must thk bro AV_lover and bro JOGK who pushes me to take the 1st step out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U go look at bro nono1973 posts. He painstakingly took the trouble to furnish with details and maps of joints, hotels etc etc. MP joints, advices, all can be found in this thread. Just browse thru few pages away from this page and u will find tons and tons of useful info. Dont make me waste my bullets.
Thank you Bro Nitecrawllerr. It did took me more than 6 hours of uploading ,downloading,consolidate some past threads info and search for pics in other sites to build those guides. Not counting the time of travelling in Batam and reading this thread for nearly 3 times.

Better to siam your bullets...lol...otherwise sure badly damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
New Flamingo behind Centre pt. wonder whether still around. Is nearby Little HK (now known as Kampong foodct i think).

Femina, i doubt still exist.

New Berlian still exist.

Used to have jingle and Orchid nearby goodway hotel. But former closed shop. Long time no go recce there.
So,i will need to go look for New Flamingo in this trip.

Guess can skip Femina since no longer exist

Hmm...New Berlian,will go pass by and look see there too,since it's so near by Formosa,just beside Lucky Plaza.

Jingle or jangle according to bro Ndnd already closed down/shifted somewhere & was a ban joint by most seniors,Orchid is a new name to me,didn't notice this name mention in this thread often,any info like what kind of joint is it? Aquarium type?

And how about Dynasti 1 ,behind Goodway?

Thank you for your valuable info,bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddamn View Post
bro naka can pls provide me with debest hotel phone no n is it true the junior suite has vcd player n sofa sorry n wats the damage?thanks.
+62 778 430 567
Old 27-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
+62 778 430 567
Thanks bro koh.
Old 27-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all bros,i will be heading to Batam tentatively on 6th May 2014,Tue for a 3D2N trip. (10 days from now)

Below will be my walk-athon trail from Harbour Bay to Kaha 1st,then to Goodway Hotel
Really Both Thumb Up for your posting
Old 27-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you for compliment,bro...the guide i provide are mainly information that has been given in this thread before,just that it was scattered around,i just consolidate them altogether and put it in "step by step" form base on the best of my knowledge as a newbie.

Jingle or jangle according to bro Ndnd already closed down/shifted somewhere & was a ban joint by most seniors,Orchid is a new name to me,didn't notice this name mention in this thread often,any info like what kind of joint is it? Aquarium type?

And how about Dynasti 1 ,behind Goodway?

Thank you for your valuable info,bro.
I used to be at Orchid KTV very often in year 2004, Not much people know about Orchid KTV as it is seldom mention becos it is a small KTV and the girls there are not many, about 20 ceweks. Very few syt but good MIFL. Not aquarium type. Ceweks are sitting at the left-hand corner of the sofa. KTV start at 2.00pm if got guest, if not only after 7.00pm.

At the height of the popularity in 2003 to 2005, most bros will go to Sedona which have about 80 to 100 ceweks to choose. Junge about 40 to 50 ceweks at times. Girls standard are very good. Dinasty 1 KTV at the back of Goodway hotel is also not bad. But nowadays, ???????? I noticed very few bros go to Orchid KTV when I am there from my observation. I think it is due to limited choice.

And another KTV Britannia which is diagonally opposite Sedona (closed down in 2005 due to under-aged girls as I heard). Britannia KTV is also like Dynasty 99 where they have also KTV rooms on the 2nd floor and short-time room on the 3rd floor......

4 pick-up joints just next door to each other at that times. So you can imagine how crowded it is at Lai Lai and Batam Star hotels in the morning during breakfast. 90% Singaporean!!!!! And not mentioning the ceweks having breakfast together. Gone are those sweet old days. Real pity………

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 27-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
I used to be at Orchid KTV very often in year 2004, Not much people know about Orchid KTV as it is seldom mention becos it is a small KTV and the girls there are not many, about 20 ceweks. Very few syt but good MIFL.
Recently always pass by this Orchid KTV which is beside Lai Lai hotel, quite curious of the cewek inside, seems quiet but still operating, should have its own group of customer.

Dynasty1 closed down if i remember correctly
Old 27-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week, I went to check on new Berlian, dynasty88 and queens, stock very low. Cewek age ard 30+ and for permata indah, the cewek look more younger but stock low too. My chick told me that many cewek contract end and left. I read one senior bro wrote if you go on weekday night at permata indah, we will see more cewek but surprisingly stock was very low. Maybe some senior know what happen to all the cewek? No new recruitment. Jan, i went stock was wonderful, but April stock was bad.
Old 27-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw thank to kind bros who have up my points. Have a nice day!
Old 27-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Last week, I went to check on new Berlian, dynasty88 and queens, stock very low. Cewek age ard 30+ and for permata indah, the cewek look more younger but stock low too. My chick told me that many cewek contract end and left. I read one senior bro wrote if you go on weekday night at permata indah, we will see more cewek but surprisingly stock was very low. Maybe some senior know what happen to all the cewek? No new recruitment. Jan, i went stock was wonderful, but April stock was bad.
All standby money enough already go back kampong early cos hari raya in 2 months time wait flight ticket expensive mah.hahahaha.wait lah bro finish hari raya money finish stock all come back hahahaha.yup mas joki orchid ktv still in ops but low stock leh.
Old 27-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

But the old joint which i hate the most is maxim n pelita hotel cewek all damn action customer come all faces like kena sai .hahahaa.horisona still ok but ceweks all opening price is 600,000 n above scvs ok lah 2 years ago.now dun know if horisona still in ops or not last time past by looks like under renovation.
Old 28-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Charles700 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1.Any bros chiong weekdays? 1 day fast action and return last ferry?

2.Any bros have experience in the aquarium own joint? Similar to bangkok style?
Or prefer back to hotel?

3.Any short time hotel available?

4.Any short time pick up joints? Rates?

Still planning my trip to batam.

Perhaps a weekday to check it out, no hotel booking but to look at the quality of ceweks and some action to go along with it hopefully.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread