The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blacklizt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Hi all,

making my a trip to Batam, mainly go for food and massage.
Going to try out Delta, maybe some in-room action from Kings.

Thanks all for all the great info found in these threads but seems very little updates on food.

Any good food info in Nagoya area will be appreciated.

Looking for :-
Day 1
1. Breakfast - anything.
2. Lunch - Ayam Penyet.
3. Dinner - seafood at Windsor.
4. After dinner some quiet drinks (non pick up place)

Day 2
1. Breakfast - anything
2. Lunch - Bah Kut teh.
3. Dinner at Harbour bay - before ferry.

Thanks in advance.
hope this will help
Day 1
1. Breakfast - Chicken rice @penuin (budi siang malam) or mie pangsit (wonton mie) @happy coffee shop,penuin, or nagoya near newton discotique
2. Lunch - Ayam Penyet. - ayam penyet ria @ nagoya hill or ayam goreng/ayamg cabe hijo (green chilli chicken) at podomoro, near Mega Bank
3. Dinner - seafood at Windsor. - or maybe you can try seafood888 near utama hotel
4. After dinner some quiet drinks (non pick up place) - any foodcourt will do

Day 2
1. Breakfast - anything
2. Lunch - Bah Kut teh. - mickey mouse near lucky plaza
Old 29-04-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thk u for your info,bro...i ask this cos this trip maybe one of my fren from india wish to join me...he 1st time there and require to apply visa to enter Batam. Maybe it should be alright for him to visit joints accompanied by a chinese. I also hope he can have a good time too. (didnt promise him that tho) I will need to keep inform of his race's unpopularity in Batam in advance & about chemistry with the girl.

Hi Bro,

Shouldnt be a problem. I am indian and i did not encounter such issues.
probably appearance play a big part. Proper body odour,proper shave and keep smiling. I believed body language plays a huge part. And also good tips.

As for chinese brothers,most of you are good tippers and understands wat a cewek wants..some indians turn out to be super hard core. Thats the reason . Everythin has its limit.
Cheers !

Thank you.

Hi bro JOGK,i am surprise that Singapore Chinese in Batam receive such popularity over others.Maybe it had to do with Indo girls demure characteristic suit Singapore men in many ways as compare to Singapore girls over Singapore men. Guess it works both ways...since it takes 2 hands to clap.

Thk u for appreciating the effort,bro...

Seems well-planned...hope you have a good time bro...[/QUOTE]
Old 29-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Sometimes, the pblm cewek reject Indian or Malay because of their attitude towards them. They may have been treated badly or bad tipper.This cewek mostly communicate among themselves when they back at the joint. Like my case, I took different girls from the same joint. The girl told me that my ex girl said that I am a good tipper and kind. So if you show respect to them, you will get respect back in the joint too. One thing about them, they can remember you well. Maybe some cewek may not like Indian and Malay but some does. Same as us, we pick and choose. For Sporean Chinese, I have nothing to said, from Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia, they are always top in the chart. Maybe they do tip well and caring attitude towards the girls. Btw I non Chinese and a Singaporean.
Old 29-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Thk u for your info,bro...i ask this cos this trip maybe one of my fren from india wish to join me...he 1st time there and require to apply visa to enter Batam. Maybe it should be alright for him to visit joints accompanied by a chinese. I also hope he can have a good time too. (didnt promise him that tho) I will need to keep inform of his race's unpopularity in Batam in advance & about chemistry with the girl.

Hi Bro,

probably appearance play a big part. Proper body odour,proper shave and keep smiling. I believed body language plays a huge part. And also good tips.

As for chinese brothers,most of you are good tippers and understands wat a cewek wants..some indians turn out to be super hard core. Thats the reason . Everythin has its limit.
Cheers !

Thank you.

Hi bro JOGK,i am surprise that Singapore Chinese in Batam receive such popularity over others.Maybe it had to do with Indo girls demure characteristic suit Singapore men in many ways as compare to Singapore girls over Singapore men. Guess it works both ways...since it takes 2 hands to clap.

Thk u for appreciating the effort,bro...

Seems well-planned...hope you have a good time bro...
[/QUOTE]

Bro,

Indian no need to apply visa before he can get VOA (visa on arrival in Batam ) USD 10 for 7 days USD 25 for 30days, better change USD in Singapore. hope this helps.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...i saw from bro Jackthenipple post 1 page or so away saying on 21st Apr,got a Singaporean die inside Formosa leh...and this coming trip,i am going to stay there leh...hmm...but really no choice,it's the only hotel with the room i need in Batam.
Last week put up at Formosa. KNN, next morning was about to show, nothing but rusty water shot out from it. How to bath? I am aware is quite common in Batam or Balai hotels. But this is Formosa leh.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
Np bro Nono. Just tell him be frenly, treat girl well and try dun b cheap. Shd b ok i suppose. Anyways if yr indian fren those Bollywood kind shd b ok cos indo channel got show bollywood programme some cewek like.

Enjoy yr trip!
Thank you bro,my indian fren i dont know is it the Bollywood type,but definitely those handsome type at age below 35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklizt View Post
hope this will help
Day 1
1. Breakfast - Chicken rice @penuin (budi siang malam) or mie pangsit (wonton mie) @happy coffee shop,penuin, or nagoya near newton discotique
2. Lunch - Ayam Penyet. - ayam penyet ria @ nagoya hill or ayam goreng/ayamg cabe hijo (green chilli chicken) at podomoro, near Mega Bank
3. Dinner - seafood at Windsor. - or maybe you can try seafood888 near utama hotel

Day 2
1. Breakfast - anything
Woah! Out of so many eating places you mention,i only recognise one place..that is Mickey Mouse Bat kut teh...reminds me that i REALLY have a lot to learn.

Thank you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Bro,

Cheers !

Thank you.
Thank you Bro Naresh for affirming me that there shouldn't be a problem for Indians in Batam. Will also remind my friend regarding personal hygiene issue if he joins me in my coming trip. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_man_sg View Post
Bro,

Indian no need to apply visa before he can get VOA (visa on arrival in Batam ) USD 10 for 7 days USD 25 for 30days, better change USD in Singapore. hope this helps.
Thank you bro Lee_man for your reminder,i do read about this VOA thingy online. I also know applying the traditional way cost S$65.00...but this part i leave it to my fren to settle on his own.

The only thing that puzzled me is if he is going on VOA,then how is the passing over to the indo custom procedure like? Does he queue on the custom que that says for "All International" passport holder? Thank you if anyone can enlighten on this.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Last week put up at Formosa. KNN, next morning was about to show, nothing but rusty water shot out from it. How to bath? I am aware is quite common in Batam or Balai hotels. But this is Formosa leh.
Bro,you are lucky that at least got rusty water comes out of the tap...during my last trip on Mid April,on my last day totally no water...lol Lucky i always prepared few bottles of big size mineral water in my room in my every oversea trip. That is also why Mini mart is always my 1st destination when(or before) i check in to hotel.

During my 1st trip to Batam,i encounter at least 20 black out(it also affect every hotels in that area too),2nd trip is all well,but 3rd trip totally no water on last day...and all my 3 trips stay is all in Formosa. Black out,i cant help it,but water-wise the least i could do is to always have standby some mineral water to at least do some basic wash up. Even to boil water to make coffee,i use mineral water cos i don't really trust indo's water filtration.

For those who doesn't know,mineral water is very cheap in indo,and just directly behind Formosa ground floor (still consider inside formosa hotel building),got a provision shop that sells almost anything a cheongster will need. You just need to walk out of Formosa Hotel main entrance,turn left and walk behind the building to see the shop.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Thank for the pointers .. will go explore.

Quote:
hope this will help
Day 1

Day 2
1. Breakfast - anything
Old 29-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Bro,you are lucky that at least got rusty water comes out of the tap...during my last trip on Mid April,on my last day totally no water...lol Lucky i always prepared few bottles of big size mineral water in my room in my every oversea trip. That is also why Mini mart is always my 1st destination when(or before) i check in to hotel.

Stoppage of water and electricity is common in Batam. As for drinking water, they are cheap. NEVER DRINK WATER FROM UNKNOW SOURCE nor FROM THE TAP. Unless you have a stomach of steel.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hope this will help
Day 1

Day 2
1. Breakfast - anything
Alternative, if you dont fancy malay food, and like chinese food, are near to Peniun market, try the noodle near to the area selling pork, distrubtion area... KEDAI 456, the noodles. Superb. for breakfast. Or the char siew there.

If you are near to ASTRO hotel, try the kopitiam buat kut teh, SHUANG FENG... also damm good. There is this SATAY PADANG( at nite only) at this place that is reccommanded.

The above are near to BCS mall. and A2 food court.

Dinner can depend on where you are near, Utama foodcourt, A2, or Windsor, Unless you got transport, I recommand to rezeki at Batu Besar( although a bit far, but the food is good)...

As for day 2, recommand food at Harbour bay kelong... Book ticket, makan and off you go.

Old 29-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Thanks, going with some friends (male and female). So can only chiong on the side, hope to go solo some day and try out your itinerary. haha.

I agree with your "fat, old and ugly" idea for good service. I tried locally (I am not young and handsome) but I cannot make it, can hardly stand.. lucky the FL quite patient.. haha.
Tell them you are going to meet some friends lah, or say you going to another mall, that has other "items you want", hahahaha, say you found it out from internet. hahaha.

As for going solo, it is best you have a feel of the place first, and go.. Stick to nagoya/jodoh area. This is tourist area, and the gangsters are protective of their turfs. As long as you dont anyhow disturb and stick to places recommanded, you are safer.

Old 29-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsausage View Post
Hi bros, just want to check if any of you know the rates of delta and the Sop, any fj, roaming?
Went once to the one at Surabaya but everything Malay don't understand only left with a hj.

Surabaya they speak javanese, not bahasa malay.

"Kong keh" - FJ,

Or use hand sign, HJ use hand to shake.

FJ, point to their pussy.

Most joints have specials, depend on gals if they are willing, and amount of money offered only.

read my links..

COMFIRM NO SPEICALS are these places - SPORTS massage, SAWADEEKA( nagoya hills), Hotel 89 massage, RIA.

Old 29-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Surabaya they speak javanese, not bahasa malay.
We sometimes forget people from batam come from so many other parts of Indo.. Got many2 dialect.. I've heard supirs speaking in their own tongue on the fone wilujeng, ambole etc.. prolly javanese..

Got indo bros from other parts oso come btm to cheong..

Nice to know where they come from when building some friendly conversation
Old 29-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 29-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Agreed with u, some hotel also alway kanna blackout.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread