The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR - Bangkok Soap Massage / AGoGos (part 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsipeng View Post
Bro Akinisan,

Only a few syts speak english and no like the farang. The others that speak are usually the more seasoned hois with farang flavor and so are a bit like Chang.

Yes the shaven or trimmed hois are a feast for eye to those who sit by the bar.

It both good and sad that the prettier (not very much smarter) SYTs are opting to go for bars and not agogo bars.
damn. thanks bro. which bars have the hottest syts? crazy house used to be my fav with all the nudies and all but now it doesnt seem so hot anymore. will still pop in and have a look when i visit this june heheh.

i think i want to try picking up at clubs. scully epic fail and then go bars to tar bao hahahah
Old 20-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR - Bangkok Soap Massage / AGoGos (part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
ya i had also seen such cases...got 1 or 2 old farang there, and no girls approach them the whole night! i saw many girls head straight for japs/koreans/sinkies and those middle-aged farangs. they tend to avoid those super sloppy farangs with no spending power (or so it seems)
Those are the clueless farangs...... the Angmo expat community hangs out at the bars of Queens Park Plaza in Soi 22..... which has seen a revival and opening of many new bars with fresh stock from the farms

I understand that many of the new owners relocated here from AC due to the harassment and crackdown by the PNP & IJM over there.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thx for review. Rainbow 4 is a bit overrated IMO, and prices at NANA increasing while service quality decreasing in general.

I recall most ladies very reluctant to do LT, most I asked only willing to do ST and just leave after mediocre service. For 3100+ total, I said forget it, and went to Thermae to find ST for 1500 instead. You could also goto Posseidon and have massage with maybe 2 shots for 2500 or 2700 with better service. 3100 is too expensive for ST in Bangkok, unless you are too buzzed/drunk to care.
hi bros, just to share my big carrot experience last year when i was there...i LT a fair syt (she's like 21, and i swear she looks 18! checked her ID and all's good haha) and said wanted to go clubbing, and i didnt do much research (much to the regret of my wallet!!) and i think she mentioned some hollywood club, im like, ok loh, let's go. so when we reached there, knn the whole club very little people. that was abt 10pm+. nah bei too early!? paid entry $$ leow, so just chill a bit and finished my 2 drinks and left. then, she said she wanna go find her bff at nana plaza (i picked her up from crazy house). im like, ok let;'s go.

reached nana, then she pulled me into a LB bar! LOL. im ok la, nv go into a LB bar before, so i go in loh. as usual, LB bars not a lot of customers. then her bff come by and sit beside me. sweet talk me, caress me, touch here touch there and then asked me for LD. by that time i quite high (on beer haha) leow, so i got shim one. then drink some more, and then i saw my girl zhao geng, can see her pink fluffy nipples and my other head took over leow haha...i then hugged both of them and bring them closer to me. and the LD somehow knew my little bro upz leow and then caress me there! and then i high leow and i slipped my right hand into my girl's top and reached for her boobs (A+ nia), and my left hand instinctively slipped her LB's panties and touch shim ass. and then rabba rabba for a while and then i asked LB, can see ur boobs? real? shim said real, and nodded, can see. so i inspected shim's boobs and cupped my hands over shim. omigosh. they felt soft soft and au naturel leh haha. then i asked shim eh how come feel so real, then shim said, it's bcoz shim took female hormones mah.

my girl giggled and asked me if i want to LT her LB bff also! and LB say i suck cock and she pussy u? LOL

i shake my (big) head and said, no la, dounch wan, i only take girl haha

so. yep. that's my carrot-cum-amusing sexperience. that was my virgin sexventure on my first night haha. see beh jia lat right? i know. but it was kinda amusing.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Rubbish....religion will not be a consideration in entertainment scene. Sex before marriage and alcohol are also not right. If u didn't know about these, u can google for them.

If u are religious, just stick to it, u will be blessd. No point debating this in sex and entertainment scene.
I'm not religious, but curious why you challenge my point and reply with something vague and no merit? If you have valid logic point then make it, instead of just opinions without support

In case you didn't know, Indo is a Muslim country and they culturally adhere to certain religious principles - not all since drinking everywhere- but plastic surgery is permanent and can't be hidden from others, and creates a negative stigma girl don't wanna deal with. I have never seen even 1 Indo SP with boob job, when I have seen SPs from Thai, China, Japan and Korea all do them.

Every country has some paradoxical views just like how S'pore supposed democracy but cannot talk certain things and no true free speech according to UN standards. If u didn't know about these you can google it.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

anyway, since im relishing my sexventure now, might as well share this story..

here goes..

night #1 at crazy house (yep, that;s the night when i picked up my fair syt).

i think i too kancheong, went in there like 8pm LOL. wah already got a few cheongsters leow. picked a cushioned seat near the entrance, by the right side. saw the girls already nude and lancing leow. good good. some quite hot, got one dark skinned one but got tattoo (let's call her ms tattoo), but her boobs is abt B+ and look quite chio but tao looking. her lancing is see beh hiao kind. but i didnt take her in the end coz she quite hang up and sell kind. got attitude la. then this fair syt came on stage, and im like, ok tonight i must on her coz she's so totally my type!! wondered how she can moan and take in me hahahaha

anyway, so i saw this sinkie young man (abt early 20s), dressed in berms and t-shirt and with a sling bag sat a few seats away from me. and somehow, the girls on stage all bio him and flirt with him big time...like opened wide their legs and show him their shaved pussies, pseudo fuck the pole, and do a doggie stance right in front of his face etc etc. this young sinkie see leow see beh high and i can see his hands fumbling around his crotch area coz he marikita leow LOL! then ms tattoo had a naughty grin on her sweet face and came down and sat beside him and teased him la. then he shy shy nv do much and keep looking at her healthy neh neh and ms tattoo took one of his hands and placed on her boobs. seeing his erection, ms tattoo decided to up the game and then sat on top of him and started grinding him!! hahahahaha then young sinkie cannot take it and his sling back dropped on the floor and all his books fell out! the girls giggled. but 2 of them quite nice, helped him to pick up so that ms tattoo can continue to grind him. then, at this time, ms tattoo turned to look at me and then laughed, as if she really enjoy teasing this already horny young man hahaha

btw i tipped one of the fat waitress and told her i like this place, will come back and rem my face hor, so when i come back, she can find me a good spot, somewhere in a corner can rabba rabba and yet can see the girls on stage one haha. i asked her how many MMS are there, and she said there are 4. anyway, so last year for a total of 5-6 days, i came back crazy house 3 times. i wonder if it's so happening this time round? heh heh heh
Old 20-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
......Preference for natural or silicone titties depends on the individual. .....
Perfect and natural tits are hard to find, no matter where you are. But when you do find the real thing, just make sure that you use every part of your body to savor the juicy fruits. From my own experience, I have enjoyed both natural and "well-made" boobies

For illustration only -

Old 20-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Perfect and natural tits are hard to find, no matter where you are. But when you do find the real thing, just make sure that you use every part of your body to savor the juicy fruits. From my own experience, I have enjoyed both natural and "well-made" boobies

For illustration only -

nicee. but usually those big neh neh i found are mostly fake one LOL
Old 21-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not religious, but curious why you challenge my point and reply with something vague and no merit? If you have valid logic point then make it, instead of just opinions without support
Quote:
Then please explain why Indo gals usually all natural no implants if not for Islamic principles, as the quote I found below on Islamic site ask about cosmetic surgery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It has nothing to do with religion.
Guess u did not read properly or did not understand my statement above. I did not challenge and was merely a statement or comment. U are the one who brought out religion into the thread and quoted another religion "statement".

If u want to talk about religion and belief, Thailand is a so called Buddhist country or majority Thais are Buddhist. Buddhism or most religions also teach not to alter our body.... but still gers go for surgery.

As per other samsters had mentioned it is all about society acceptance but if u still believe in so called religion restriction then stick to it. Fruit for your thought, Viet WLs also dun enhance tits.

Lets stop these nonsense about religion in this forum. Carry on with our lives as mongers n not saint. Guess most samsters dun bother about all these. We are more into which ger is a better bonk. If u want to discuss more on religion, I will forward a link to it.
Old 21-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha anikisan your FRs damn comical!
Old 21-05-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Wah you also know! thanks for reminding. For crazy house, the girls on stage sometimes talk to those seated near the bar. So cover your drink if not, may have some of her flavor or worse, your pants will get wet!

Not sure to be happy or sad that I may also know which girl. Just dont remember name or number tag.
Maybe need your help to paybar lady out next time. Lol.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
Got quoted 1.5k for st IN THERMAE ah... How come i got quoted 2k or 2.5k for ST.... Any bros got the same problem....
1.5K in Thermae, wah that's rare, but I guess it's possible under certain circumstances... like what other bros here said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernoutback View Post
Hi guys,

Do get the general vibe that it's hard to get LT at the agogos.
I'm planning to visit BKK this June n looking for LT, any idea on places where I can get LT more easily?
Never been to thermae n SK, higher chance there?
Thx!
Thermae a little rare for LT, so just keep asking. SK, well, question is can you speak thai? Unless you want to try hand communication Actually coming back your statement, LT for AGG is pretty easy, it all depends on the baht...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 21-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tehsipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
damn. thanks bro. which bars have the hottest syts? crazy house used to be my fav with all the nudies and all but now it doesnt seem so hot anymore. will still pop in and have a look when i visit this june heheh.

i think i want to try picking up at clubs. scully epic fail and then go bars to tar bao hahahah
depends on the flavor of the week when you are there.. Hottest SYTs. definitely Baccara level 1 or R4 no. 22 (Samster endorsed!). Rio (opp Baccara) looked promising too.

why not check it out and FR!

Later drunk end up at LB bar.. again.. Guess we gotta wait for your June FR! I may be there in June too (one night only).. see if airasia got promo
Old 21-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tehsipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Maybe need your help to paybar lady out next time. Lol.
Why not? My fee is only my girls BF.. or a diet coke
Old 21-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
depends on the flavor of the week when you are there.. Hottest SYTs. definitely Baccara level 1 or R4 no. 22 (Samster endorsed!). Rio (opp Baccara) looked promising too.

why not check it out and FR!

Later drunk end up at LB bar.. again.. Guess we gotta wait for your June FR! I may be there in June too (one night only).. see if airasia got promo
hahahaha yep. thanks bro. i will post sexciting sexventures when i RTC (return to carrot)...hope not! one time kena chop enuf leow LOL
Old 22-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Cannot remember the last time I had a 1500bht ST in Thermae.........but recently I picked up a FL at railway for 1500bht ST.......... Okok looks, dua nei, service above average.......... Nothing to complain about..........
Up you back, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1