The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
seems u guys cant enough of pak p's bum, is it?

i rather hear ceweks thing la...can we get back to the real subject of Tanjung Balai sexcitement?

hope this thread will not going to be a butt of jokes among cheongsters....
U go with us then we got more things to say about cewek mai
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
so...when ur next trip???
not sure, but not likely for this year, need to top up vitamin M

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
U go with us then we got more things to say about cewek mai
honor to meet u finally, hope we can go together next time...many things to learn from an experienced guy like u
Old 07-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
no_mocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been years since I been there. Wonder how much have changed. Think will make a trip down this tuesday. Any bros be there?
Old 14-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wakane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.

Planning to go to Tg Balai for sexvacation. However need recommendation for hotel with free wifi access from the room directly (not from lobby).

Thnx
Old 15-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakane View Post
Bro.

Planning to go to Tg Balai for sexvacation. However need recommendation for hotel with free wifi access from the room directly (not from lobby).

Thnx
U can try maxi, they have wifi spot & best try to get on the 3rd floor
Old 15-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wakane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
U can try maxi, they have wifi spot & best try to get on the 3rd floor
Thx, bro. I'll try that
Old 19-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
The Pie Maker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am intending to try to check out Karimun with a group of friends just for a vacation. Not looking for any action in that sense.

Just wanna check with the brothers who are familiar with the island if there are any nice beaches there to stay at?

If not are there any recommendations for hotels to stay that are decent and not too sleazy or dirty (we are not looking for super atas, just something decent and relatively safe). Thanks in advance.
Old 19-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pie Maker View Post
I am intending to try to check out Karimun with a group of friends just for a vacation. Not looking for any action in that sense.

Just wanna check with the brothers who are familiar with the island if there are any nice beaches there to stay at?

If not are there any recommendations for hotels to stay that are decent and not too sleazy or dirty (we are not looking for super atas, just something decent and relatively safe). Thanks in advance.
You can try maxi hotel. Still used by chiongster but also many families on vacation too. Beaches have. But I never try. Think hotel can arrange transport. Not sure.
Old 19-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
You can try maxi hotel. Still used by chiongster but also many families on vacation too. Beaches have. But I never try. Think hotel can arrange transport. Not sure.
There r 2 beach in TBK but to ask for the hotel driver to drive u there which i think is not possible best is to get a driver.
Old 19-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
The Pie Maker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the help. Will check it out. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning for my first self trip to balai tml, any bro or sifu can advice if it is too late to buy the ticket on the spot? Can't seems to find any way to buy the ticket online Same for the hotel, wish to take maxi, but seems no online booking portal available Wondering how your guys doing the pre-booking? Fret that when I reach there all hotels full housed when I try to do the booking As for the port tax 60k rp, do they accept sgd instead? Port tax need to pay when enter tbk only right? Not needed for the return trip?
Old 19-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982 View Post
Planning for my first self trip to balai tml, any bro or sifu can advice if it is too late to buy the ticket on the spot? Can't seems to find any way to buy the ticket online Same for the hotel, wish to take maxi, but seems no online booking portal available Wondering how your guys doing the pre-booking? Fret that when I reach there all hotels full housed when I try to do the booking As for the port tax 60k rp, do they accept sgd instead? Port tax need to pay when enter tbk only right? Not needed for the return trip?
1 - you reach habour front at 6.30 am, sure can get first ferry ticket to TBK, falcon counter

2 - pre-book, call the hotel, number is at one of the pages, search for baby post

3 - port tax...its paid when returning not entering.so no worries.

4 - to get to hotel, walk out of luggage check, turn left, ignore the taxi sharks, walk straight all the way untill you see holiday hotel,turn right to reach main road, take any BLUE van. tell the driver maxi hotel, fare is 3K indo,

maxi full then walk to left,got galbion hotel, if full then walk back towards maxi direction then cross road, keep walking untill junction, turn right, walk abit more another big hotel. if still full, then go striaght for massage, get specials then take last ferry home.

for more details...please read tru the good info posted in the pages of this thread.
Old 19-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx alot bro makashi for the help, actually I have gone through about 70% of this thread since long time ago, and already gathered quite a lot of good infos and recommends from those nice fr shared. Just abit blur with the hotel vs ticket booking process, and kind of nervous when about to get my first step on this heaven island
Old 20-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Hello to all bros who still frequent Balai! It's been a Noooooooooong time since I travelled there ever since my Maiden Trip back last year ^ ^.

Just came back from a 3D2N Balai Paradise from 17-19 Oct.

Below is my FR, Enjoy.

Day 1

Took the 8am Indo Ferry and reached Gabion at 10.30am. Checked a room and immediately touch down towards Villa. Told the driver I'll skip Rukko and go straight to Villa.

It's an Off Peak period and Whoa, I'm the only one there picking ceweks, no wonder all the Big hoo-haa from the papis. They cfm thinking "WOOT~ CARROT SPOTTED". Went window shopping and saw this SYT. GOD, I'm smittened by her. Was Quoted 1 Juta.. WTF?! My face immediately changed and I was about to walk away when the Mamis Pulled me and say "OKAY LAMPAN RIBU". Well.. the Tu Long Dao was already touching my neck, but i decided since there are many more villas I have not seen yet, why not see first than decide later? Told the mamak nicely "saya Pergi Tenggok Tenggok Lanti Balik". And i immediately walked away swiftly, leaving her lusting for my pocket ^^

okay, after looking at all the villas, DAMN, my mind is full of that particular cewek which I was smitten-ed earlier. So went back and the mamis had this grin on her face (full of smile..)

Negotiated for quite long with the mamis and papis in that villa.. Suddenly, the cewek come to me and hugged me tightly (SHE EVEN TOUCHED MY BALLS WTF). KNN, I almost Orgasm right on the spot I wanted to kill the price till 700k since it's non-peak, in the end.. Can only cut until 750k

Villa prices noawadays are soooooooo ex!!!

Name: Merati (Sounds like Maserati ^ ^)
Looks: 9/10 (SYT, this is my personal rating)
FJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
GFE:9/10

I'll save the details and all the sweet sweet stuff with her bah. Because I can literally write an essay for that one day and night i spend with her. I'm still missing her even up till now

Unless of course bros in this thread doesn't mind reading my experience with her? haha.

Okay, I'll end off here. FR too long will get bored.. Will write my 2nd day tomorrow, too tired. Anyway, for the 2nd day trip, I think it was fate, I actually bumped into 3 Super Lao Jiaos, One of them told me his forum name and he turns out to be one of the Starter of this balai and other thread! SO DAMN LUCKY YEAH. OH Btw, I went on a solo trip.

Thanks for reading and Good Night bros!
Old 20-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982 View Post
Thx alot bro makashi for the help, actually I have gone through about 70% of this thread since long time ago, and already gathered quite a lot of good infos and recommends from those nice fr shared. Just abit blur with the hotel vs ticket booking process, and kind of nervous when about to get my first step on this heaven island
Hi bro u can book maxi through this email [email protected] or u could call them at +62777328028. Hope this able to help u out

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1