The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't like that leh. Forum War 2!
I intro bros to FOC membership club, membership is portable somemore....sure no forum wars....

Club name: PCC Club
Old 03-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
I intro bros to FOC membership club, membership is portable somemore....sure no forum wars....

Club name: PCC Club
Hahaha count me in.

Bank balance will increase if PCC more!
Old 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It should be baht instead of bath. I read your posting n thought FLs taking 1000 showers
Gosh! Am I becoming dislexic?
Old 04-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 21
Label is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuthful View Post
5 pax -
Membership 4 black @ 10k baht
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht
Girl for 4 hours @ 5.7k baht each
1 Sheeha @ 680 baht per hour

and some other finger food.

Sibei chor. Bill came, all in thai words, dun even know got kena chop anot.
Nope didn't bring back, kena bj only.

Never ever gonna go again...
yours is sibei chor.

my frd and i went 3 nights.
must tell the mummy u wan to bring the girl back for sex. then she will ask the girls then they filter themselves.
we had the sofa seat.
10k drinks, ladies 7.5k bar fine for weekend and NYE.
6k for weekday. models weekend is 10.5k if u bring back but pay per hour if sit and play (never bao model, sit and drink and cannot bring back for sex).
ladies bring back for sex 5k baht.
i managed to bang 1 syt raw also and she insisted raw.
i believe got 10% service charge and 7% government tax after the bill.
NYE night had most girls.

oh ya, ordered extra bottle of the black label was 3.8k only leh... why urs 5k ????
Old 04-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Was at Bangkok alone on 2nd Jan nite.
Went to that star wars cafe & Nana Plaza.

I won't go nana anymore. Beer cost more, gals cost more, short time costs more. Asked gal to sit with me, bought her a drink. Asked me wanna go short time or not. When I rejected, within 5min she left my table. I have observed this in Nana & Cowboy bars. Really become a waste of money to buy them a drink. Recommend to just ask price for short time, if ok jus pay and go. Else ask her get lost. Dun even waste money on a drink for them.

Go star wars cafe better. Better gals, slightly cheaper beer, similar short time cost but higher quality gals and no bar fine. Realised that timing is important. Plenty of jap men competing with u. Should either go around 8pm, to get to be among the 1st batch to choose the best gals. Or around 12am which is the peak, gals more than men inside at that time. And this place strictly no ladyboys.

I took a pretty gal with nice breasts for 2.5k back at my hotel. Exchanged line id before we parted ways.... she actually have her own car and a small shop selling clothes.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
I took a pretty gal with nice breasts for 2.5k back at my hotel. Exchanged line id before we parted ways.... she actually have her own car and a small shop selling clothes.
Did you ask how much for LT? Thanks.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

where is the star wars cafe???? how come i dunno lol
Old 04-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bros.

last night i was on skout, and found this 19 year old syt and chatted with...and guess what??! she turned out to be seebeh slutty!!! omigosh. she sent me some photos of herself and i steam sia! the last pic she sent me i almost exploded in cum wahahahahaha

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide when i visit bkk lol

Old 04-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

bros.

last night i was on skout, and found this 19 year old syt and chatted with...and guess what??! she turned out to be seebeh slutty!!! omigosh. she sent me some photos of herself and i steam sia! the last pic she sent me i almost exploded in cum wahahahahaha

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide and fb when i visit bkk lol

Last edited by anikisan; 13-01-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Did you ask how much for LT? Thanks.
nope.
from experience and reviews, not recommended to go for LT.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide when i visit bkk lol
Don't get too sexcited yet!

You not scared is ladyboy in disguise?
55555!
Old 06-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't get too sexcited yet!

You not scared is ladyboy in disguise?
55555!
U never try u never know!
Old 06-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Heading back to BKK this Thursday. The last time I was in Thailand was about a month back. Visited Soi Seadragon on Patong. Found this pretty face at Harem (Suzy Wong Group). (Left side)

Name: Pang

Asked her how much BF she told me most of the agg in Phuket don't like to go st/lt. Real shame, enhanced rack could feel the edges of the implant, but real sweet face.

Old 06-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

They're guys, maybe postop!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
U never try u never know!
No thanks!

You try lor!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1