The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
imagoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui Update (01/01/16)

Updates on KTV in DS

Emerald KTV will be having the most hostesses now ( 200-300 ) and prices of hostesses were majority on 500/1500/2000 and you can find 600/1800/2300 . It's quite less you can found 400/1000/1500. As the open the club on early 2015, they urgently needed MMs in order to attract more client. Therefore they have loosen on the requirements on either height or looks.

Dynasty KTV re-open on 1st on Jan 2016 , hostesses now ( 150-200 ) rates from 400/1000/1500 & 500/1500/2000. At here you can find plenty of 400 categories compare to emerald. They are trying to increase the quantity of their hostesses but it's quite hard as few groups of their mummy have transfer to emerald since their closure on 15/12/2015 and also now is already towards CNY period.

As party still continue in this 2 main ports , dragon sauna has been recovering back to the main line as Yanda period is over.

A message to all Danshui cheongsters here, is still fun to party in Danshui and also not forget some other nearby goods ports such as crowne plaza in Huizhou city and also Marhenton International Club in Longxi, Bolou , Huizhou that are operating a mini flower street on daily basis.

As a permanent resident in Danshui here, do look for me to party with you guys if you were here.

Tks/ Mun Zai
Old 11-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by holovoid View Post
Hi bros, is anyone planning to party in DS from 1 - 3 Jan and doesn't mind a fellow bro tagging along?

I'm not too familiar with the DS scene and would love to have the opportunity to tag along with bros who are familiar and game.
Hi bro next time you were here, you can pm me. I'm always here to cheong with all brothers.

Tks/ Mun Zai
Old 11-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Any update on DS? We plan to be there this week.
Hi bro, DS now is back to normal operation. Ktv, sauna & massage parlour are now various. We can arrange a meet up if you were here.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
Bro, if you don't want to feel being chopped like a carrot. Then stay in CP and party at dessert storm. Girls start from 3/8/11
Now the cat 300 is almost gone in desert storm. Most are 400, and many old 400 promote to 500...

Everything is going up
Old 12-01-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

In sg, price go down when age go up.
In prc, price go up when age go up

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 12-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasigoreng View Post
Really surprised given the current economic problems (more so for Malaysian). Guess horny dicks doing the thinking.
Some of our budget Kvts are even cheaper than those in prc
I guess, when back home, most of the folks won't be spending this sort of money everyday
Old 12-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Some of our budget Kvts are even cheaper than those in prc
Best part no need DJs.
Old 13-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
nasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Minimum 2 DJs in Legend KTV (at least for XXX rooms), each costing RMB400 plus RMB100 to the boy. Already RMB900. They practically do nothing. And they ask me to tip the Mummy too (hmm is this necessary?). Rip off.
Old 13-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Legend KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasigoreng View Post
Minimum 2 DJs in Legend KTV (at least for XXX rooms), each costing RMB400 plus RMB100 to the boy. Already RMB900. They practically do nothing. And they ask me to tip the Mummy too (hmm is this necessary?). Rip off.
Hahaha bro you've been taken for a ride. Let me reveal the hard truths to you because I hang out at Legend KTV since late 2012.

For 3rd Level there're Category ¥300 and ¥400 DJs. You can insist on which Category you want.

2nd/4th Level DJ Requirements
Room Type ¥688/888 -> 1 DJ
Room Type ¥1088 and up -> 2 DJs and up

3rd Level DJ Requirements
Room Type ¥688/1188/1388 -> 1 DJ
Room Type ¥1688/1988/2688 -> 2 DJs

Waiter's service charge (少爷费) is already tabulated into your bill and not compulsory to give again. 2nd and 4th Level is ¥60. 3rd Level is ¥100. If you give extra tip it's at your own will. You can see the bill. The waiter's service charge is billed inside already.

I always tell them off that if you want me to give you tip can. Please tell your boss to remove the waiter service charge in the bill first. I confirm will give you tip in cash then.

Mummy/Daddy/Assistant Mummy/Manager not compulsory to tip. It's up to you. It's your money.

End of the day your organiser/agent/KTV staff must look after your interests. If you do not want to get ripped off then find someone reliable and honest to book from.

Have fun!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 13-01-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old 13-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WOW! 900 and not even including the room and goodies! Add in the room, estimate 1500, and then you start paying 400 or 500 for the girl just to sit, plus some drinks and you have a really expensive evening!

I spend my time in a second tier city in Shandong province and my total bill, not including the girl, going alone and drinking 2 or three bottles of Baiju normally comes to about 800 to 1200 RMB. Add in the girls (200 to 400) and you still have a reasonable evening.
Old 14-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Best part no need DJs.
actually only prc needs DJs. Maybe they dun know there is something called remote controller
Old 14-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
actually only prc needs DJs. Maybe they dun know there is something called remote controller
Since there is no way out NOT getting the DJs, then might as well use them. Make them pour drinks and mixers and entertain you bros (use your imagination) and also drinking in your place.
Old 14-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

KTV Dj

Quote:
Hahaha yes use remote control to increase productivity and less reliant on manual labour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Since there is no way out NOT getting the DJs, then might as well use them. Make them pour drinks and mixers and entertain you bros (use your imagination) and also drinking in your place.
Hahaha make sure the drinks are poured into glasses for you to drink and not down the basin or toilet bowl!
Old 20-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
aceyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagoo View Post
Updates on KTV in DS

Emerald KTV will be having the most hostesses now ( 200-300 ) and prices of hostesses were majority on 500/1500/2000 and you can find 600/1800/2300 . It's quite less you can found 400/1000/1500. As the open the club on early 2015, they urgently needed MMs in order to attract more client. Therefore they have loosen on the requirements on either height or looks.

Dynasty KTV re-open on 1st on Jan 2016 , hostesses now ( 150-200 ) rates from 400/1000/1500 & 500/1500/2000. At here you can find plenty of 400 categories compare to emerald. They are trying to increase the quantity of their hostesses but it's quite hard as few groups of their mummy have transfer to emerald since their closure on 15/12/2015 and also now is already towards CNY period.

As party still continue in this 2 main ports , dragon sauna has been recovering back to the main line as Yanda period is over.

A message to all Danshui cheongsters here, is still fun to party in Danshui and also not forget some other nearby goods ports such as crowne plaza in Huizhou city and also Marhenton International Club in Longxi, Bolou , Huizhou that are operating a mini flower street on daily basis.

As a permanent resident in Danshui here, do look for me to party with you guys if you were here.

Tks/ Mun Zai
Legend is definitely back in business!! went there last week and will be going there next week after this week trip in Seoul.
Old 20-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyman View Post
Legend is definitely back in business!! went there last week and will be going there next week after this week trip in Seoul.
I will be there tomorrow, any bro happens to be nearby can PM me if u wanna join me for fun... 8)

Min 4 points for exchange:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1