The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ms Buxomy

Ms Buxomy

WL Name - Cai Ling
Origin - JiangSu, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.56m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1637
Misc Info - She has been working in GL since a month plus ago

Looks - 7.3/10

She is lovely and has the GND looks. She has nice double eyelid eyes and quite sharp nose and small kissable lips. She has black straight tress.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and possesses the essential curves although short by GL standard. She has perky and fleshy butts. No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 8.8/10

Awesome looking size C+ frontal assets! Bonus points for having pink nipples!

Shower Routine - 7/10

She gave me a soapy body2body rub which was kinda mild. We also frenched in the shower ...

Cat-Bath - 7.4/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath plus a stimulating tits massage from back to front.

French Kissing- 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging! Kudos to her!

AR - 7/10

She was fine but I have had better from other WLs. No simultaneous HJ action!

BBBJ - 7.7/10

Very shiok deep-throated BBBJ (no HJ involved)! It would be better if she lengthens this department.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was tight and moist down south. We adopted cowgal, doggie bonking and missionary. We also did a position 69 before we switched to intercourse.

Attitude - 8/10

Very good attitude for a newbie!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wonderful! Cai Ling in fact has been pretty hot already. Could be hard to get her from other houses at times.

In fact a bit bored with the current scene these days, can't wait to see the coming batch.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
In fact a bit bored with the current scene these days, can't wait to see the coming batch.
Have you tried Bao Er? She probably suits your taste ... Check her up!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hm001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wished to share a new git; @ l18h50, called Hong Hong. At first looked very black face. Did even take off clothfor me. After entering bath, wa show true colour. Soappedme and started to give mesponge baht with her 34D. Shartingti steam. Sponging throughly from back, up down and all parts stickingout.

proceed to bed. lied on bed. Thpught was usual catbath. No....it is the catbath with nuru style, front, back, in and out. super steam liao.

On my back, catbath continues. Her BBBJ and ballslicking out of this world! Tried at least 4 positioms w her. After shot, huggled like GF and massage me. I leavetheplace with rubby leg and a sore didi.
Old 19-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Have you tried Bao Er? She probably suits your taste ... Check her up!
The name rings a bell, must be a long while ago, will check her out for sure.

Thanks for bringing her up, bro.

btw, RTF Yue Er, wow, while my last time with her was not that impressive, this time she truly blew me away! This single session could overshadow all the service ang pais at 54A. I am putting her to my regular list.. many thanks again bro.

Cheers,
Old 20-10-2011, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bao Er Wat house
Old 20-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Xiu Xiu FR by denden0412

FR L16H12 Xiu Xiu

Saturday finished my first trip to GL, after reading through this thread, I chooed to try Tommy's Palace first. I went in and a women (I think she is not Tommy) told me 3 gals available. I looked at the gals, they were talking and playing cards. No one turned her face to me, seems I'm not atractive. From the side I choosed a girl seems have bigger boobs. Then I knew she is Xiu Xiu.

Name: Xiu Xiu

Height: 1.60m barefoot.

Looks: 8/10. so cute.

Boobs: 9/10. 36C she told me. very soft.

Frenching: No, I tried to but she seems to avoid my mouth. I don't like to force others so I give up.

Blowjob: 8/10, very good, more better than FJ.

Fuckjob: 7/10, so so. I only use misionary pose because I suddenly have no feeling and just want to shoot it out.
Attitude: 7.5/10. so so, no gfe.

RTF: May be, but I certainly want to try more since this is only my first experience in GL.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Yi Yi FR by Mr Oreh

Went to L16H12 ytd night to have a PRC service since i had last went to about 4 months ago.. OKT told me a new batch of girls came in so i've seen only sisi & yiyi. I rmb tried sisi before so i choosen yiyi for the go. Yiyi is a slim 158cm shorty & young prc with a typical GND look. although she doesnt have demanding boobs but those cute nipples are sufficient for my liking..
Went into room & had a SOP shower, she begin her cat bath on me so far so good i feel comfortable with her servicing.. slowly she headed down south to give bbbj, her suction was average to me & theres definitely room for improvements not to say she's new there. After few minutes of bbbj i stop her as i wanted a taste of her cute nipples together with soft 32B tittes (not sure abt her cup sizes). I like her smooth fair prc skin from shanghai! so i enjoy sucking & licking on her boobs for another few minutes & capped on! with her doing cow girl on me, she seems experienced in this position. Putting in effort pumping hard on me for about 5mins & she stops a while. i took over initiative to fuck her in the same position by jacking up & down with my butt & using my legs for her support. I didnt even care her pussy was tight or loose! all i wanted is her pussy to fuck! after which we changed to doggy and thats where i felt could not hold much longer and fasten up the pace & shoot everything i've got..

Look: 7/10 (GND look)
Body: 7/10 (slim type)
Boobs: 7/10 (abt 32A+ or B)
Fj: 8/10 (put in effort)
RTF: i would like to try others if all not avail then take her again!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
miketan53 is Cool - loads of Potential

A brief FR for Jenny--2831A. Went there last night, waited for 10mins, book in at about 1035pm, she doesn't look pretty at all, i can only give her 6/10, body wise still ok 7/10. Went into the room, nothing special to described here, we strip and went into bathroom, just a normal wash up, no hanky panky there, no bj....etc, a bit sian liao, spend $150 and get this kind of service, only thing to say is she talk to me very sweet, still not so bad lah.

But on the bed, thing is different now, she take her time to service me, body licking, do a good and slow AR job, keep asking you how u feel, 爽不爽。。。。etc, make me feel abit high now. Her bj also take very long time, she really take her own time, may be i'm her last customer, so no rush for her.

We had a very good 69 until she got very high, and she use her finger to touch her pussy, so i asked her to mast infront of me and she did it for me, asked me wanna to see her cum? i said yes, so she asked me to lick her nipples when she mast and tell me when she is cumming, she will tell me and wanna me to see, it is very fun, this is the first time gal mast infront of me, it makes me very very high, anyone have this experience b4 especially geyland gal mast for you?? and when she is cumming, she shout and tell me "我要来了,我要来了。。。哦我来了“。。。。i faster go down lick for her, she asked me not to suck but give her a good lick, "快,快 这是阴蒂, 快舔我的阴蒂。。。” i lick and also use finger to make her more high, she really cum alot, can see lot of juice flow out from her pussy,she asked me to fuck her now as she said she wanna somemore, i faster put on the condom and insert my pennis into her wet pussy, we do a few position and during our fj, she came another 2times, it is a really wonderful night for me. After the whole job, i came out the room and see it is 11.30pm, we paly for almost 1hr, this gal-Jenny for sure is worth of money, no regrets and i really enjoy.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

I have a stupid question to ask. What is the different between those PRC standing along the road vs those from the joint? I see both are hot, from PRC, they do FJ, bbbj etc. The only difference is joint are legal (regular with checkup) while those on the road is short term....
Old 22-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bros, I know 1654 chicks have no or little pussy hair, very nice CB. They say OKT ask them to remove the hairs. Which other houses have girls with no pussy hair? thanks for tips.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm001 View Post
Wished to share a new git; @ l18h50, called Hong Hong.

proceed to bed. lied on bed. Thpught was usual catbath. No....it is the catbath with nuru style, front, back, in and out. super steam liao.
Bro, this house got wet mattress ?

The toilet must be very big to do nuru ?
Old 23-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

had this gal yesterday
name zhang ya
age 23
looks 8.25 Apple Hong lookalike but Zhang Ya is prettier
body 7.5 fair and slim, smooth complexion
hgt est 1.62m
boobs est 34B, sensitive, dun encourage too much action there
catbath 7.5 with hot water treatment
frenching 6.8
ar 7.25
bbbj 7.75 lots of ancillary action and stimulation
fj 8.5 responsive, good audio, varuios positions
attitude 8 friendly, gd service
gfe 8.25
rtf yes yes but its not easy to get her; i was lucky my usual names
were NA
Old 23-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
had this gal yesterday
name zhang ya
age 23
looks 8.25 Apple Hong lookalike but Zhang Ya is prettier
body 7.5 fair and slim, smooth complexion
hgt est 1.62m
boobs est 34B, sensitive, dun encourage too much action there
catbath 7.5 with hot water treatment
frenching 6.8
ar 7.25
bbbj 7.75 lots of ancillary action and stimulation
fj 8.5 responsive, good audio, varuios positions
attitude 8 friendly, gd service
gfe 8.25
rtf yes yes but its not easy to get her; i was lucky my usual names
were NA
Her eyes are really so beautiful...

The way she look at you during BBBJ is AWESOME man!
Old 24-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Nice FR. May I know Zhang Ya is from which house? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread