The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
My FR on 4 days 3 nights in batam, (half business half fun trip)

when i was at the ferry terminal at harbourbay, the custom officer ask me why am i here for? i says for holiday, he says you dont cheat me, you wear formal to come here for holiday. then i says for business, he ask me to go to counter 1. at there, i have to pay $25 in order to go through and allow to stay for 7 days only.last time i come, can stay up to 30 days, how come change? y got some many new rules?

Sorry to inform you that you NEED A visa to do business here. You can always apply for a 1 year visa. Need local company to sponsor you. Then you apply in INdo embassy in singapore. The visa will allow you to stay up to 60 days in a row.

REMEMBER, if you are caught doing business IN A OFFICE OR FACTORY, without a visa, you can be charged with the stupid law here. Usually when that happens, you know who bao tou you liao.....Who knows you are here? Businessmen here? Or rivals?

If you drop by for business, small time meeting or viewing, always be on the alert. Always come in here in causal wear. Get changed here. Ask you what you here for, always say holiday, or GF here.

Hope this helps brudders here.

Other than fun, there are tons of opportunites here in Indonesia, just need to find the right people.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281

Last edited by newyorker88; 18-05-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 18-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sharpedo5869 is Cool - loads of Potential

All cheongster or bro,

I'm planning a trip up to Batam on 25th & 26th May 09. Anyone interested to join me. I will be going alone with any accompany...

Hope anyone is planning to go up that I can join...

Pls PM me...

Cheer
Old 19-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
cscoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi bros,

I will have my getaway at Batam recently.

Reading tons of posts I prefer staying in Puri Garden Hotel
near Nagoya.
However checking hotel's website and I didn't find any info
about the safe deposit box in the rooms.
Does any bro confirm that there exists the safe deposit box
in the rooms of Puri Garden Hotel?

Or, is Hotel Novotel Batam easy to access the Nagoya dist. too?
(I thought Nagoya in Batam is somewhat like the Sukhumvit in BKK? )

Thanks a million!
Old 19-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscoer View Post
Hi bros,

Or, is Hotel Novotel Batam easy to access the Nagoya dist. too?
(I thought Nagoya in Batam is somewhat like the Sukhumvit in BKK?

Thanks a million!
As for safe box, I am not too sure about it. But Novotel is a higher class hotel than Putri gardens.

JJust a short description of the places :

Novotel - About 2 minutes drive from Harbour Bay. Infront is Pacific Disco. Altalanta SPA is nearby too, all just infront.

Putri Gardens - There is a spa there, name BALI SPRING. If you book a room, you can have free spa facilities, but massage is another price. Infront there is Nagoya Hill mall. Also infront is I- hotel.

The two hotels are not far from the cheonging scene. For the hotel nearest to cheonging place, I take it as Formosa Hotel. From this hotel, you can have access easily to many fish tanks and massage places. Places you can read about in this thread.

Although the sex industry is well known, but it is more discreet. Always take care of your belongings and remember the rubber.

Old 22-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its not putri garden la...its Puri garden
Old 22-05-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

expected to be 1 Sing Dollar = 9000 Rupiah.... if tis come true then rupiah is weak or sg $ is strong dnt get wrong

nw exchange rate 7070
Old 23-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForIt View Post
expected to be 1 Sing Dollar = 9000 Rupiah.... if tis come true then rupiah is weak or sg $ is strong dnt get wrong

nw exchange rate 7070
I heard rumors that it will go up to 6500. Not too sure. anything can happen. Depend on outcome of July elections

Old 25-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Sorry to inform you that you NEED A visa to do business here. You can always apply for a 1 year visa. Need local company to sponsor you. Then you apply in INdo embassy in singapore. The visa will allow you to stay up to 60 days in a row.

REMEMBER, if you are caught doing business IN A OFFICE OR FACTORY, without a visa, you can be charged with the stupid law here. Usually when that happens, you know who bao tou you liao.....Who knows you are here? Businessmen here? Or rivals?

If you drop by for business, small time meeting or viewing, always be on the alert. Always come in here in causal wear. Get changed here. Ask you what you here for, always say holiday, or GF here.

Hope this helps brudders here.

Other than fun, there are tons of opportunites here in Indonesia, just need to find the right people.
Many Thanks bro newyorker88 for the advice. Never know that i need a visa to do business in Batam. lucky for me, i first time go there no kenna leh...even though i wear formal clothings through the customs at harbourbay.

well, i go batam not many people know, maybe got informer also dont know....

i that time stunt there, first time i pay $25 for doing business and somemore, i talk this to my customer, they also dont know....to me $25 is nothing lah, but of course out of a sudden ganna pay this amount, also will be shocked mah...somemore only for 7 days only, if not u have to leave batam liao...lucky....

as for the elections, hope to have a good ending on the economy, so that the currency rate will be better instead of now $1 = 7050 rupiah......

pay the same $115 at panorama and grand majesty hotel....only difference is more people at panorama and one free set of laundry....
the sales executive there back side damn big...bonk her good sia...and she is not fat or plump....
Old 25-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post

pay the same $115 at panorama and grand majesty hotel....only difference is more people at panorama and one free set of laundry....
the sales executive there back side damn big...bonk her good sia...and she is not fat or plump....
You bonk the lady working at the hotel? I did not know they are in FL!!! I guess it is the genes of the people here, when they get older, they get fat, and fast! Espeically after having kids.

25 Dollars for a visa is better than paying thousands to police( or the informer who sold you out or try to find trouble). Usually, people who want to do business will not do something like that. Only those who are out to cheat will do that to you.

Old 25-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Any Bro, can help to intro Good and Trusted Taxi Driver where can speak simple english know where to find good service cewak... bringing my boss for a tour this weekend... must score point mah....
Old 26-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

my friend and i are going to batam this weekend.. we want to find girls to bring home to the hotel.. after reading a few pages, it seems that the good-looking ones are in titanic ktv (sydney hotel). do you guys have any other suggestions?
Old 26-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I heard rumors that it will go up to 6500. Not too sure. anything can happen. Depend on outcome of July elections
Tat bad if it goes down to 6500, hoping the days will be fast to shoot up to 9000.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxo View Post
my friend and i are going to batam this weekend.. we want to find girls to bring home to the hotel.. after reading a few pages, it seems that the good-looking ones are in titanic ktv (sydney hotel). do you guys have any other suggestions?
Try Pacific, there are lots of gals here too. Being one of the more famous ones here in batam too.

By the way, good looking... One man's meat may be others poison.

Old 26-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Tat bad if it goes down to 6500, hoping the days will be fast to shoot up to 9000.
Dont go down to below RP5000, wah hee leow.
Old 27-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Dont go down to below RP5000, wah hee leow.
If really drop to 5000 again really wah hee meh?haha very use to at least 7000rp liao leh.Make things much affordable for us.few months ago when its around 7800-7900 is the best.count back u book gals at 350k 1nite not even $50!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread