The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Me and my sex partner - 7 times of sex in V day

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
last time 20s still can 7-8 times a day.. now 30s.. haizzz... 5 max liao..
bro,u still can max 5..me ard the same age now max 2 k.o liao..maybe i something wrong somwhere..work stress or family stress..haizzz..
Old 19-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wowwww... u r superman... make of steel...u gain my respect...
Old 19-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
wowwww... u r superman... make of steel...u gain my respect...
It's bird of steel..
Old 19-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
IcyMula is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIcyMula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you got so much ammo sia bro.... but doing it more den 3 times will not make ur brother painful???
Old 19-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think my record was 5 times over 24 hours in Pasir Ris chalet many years back. By the time I released the 5th time, didi already quite painful.

Well done !
Old 20-02-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 26
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

not just painful... tired as well...
Old 20-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rat967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At school time! I got a friend! Like masturbate!! The 3rd he loaded was blood!!
Be careful ar!! 精尽人亡!! ...
Old 20-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bbenjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS has good endrance of pain.
Old 20-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbenjt View Post
TS has good endrance of pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by look4sex View Post
I think my record was 5 times over 24 hours in Pasir Ris chalet many years back. By the time I released the 5th time, didi already quite painful.

Well done !
Well done!

My personal best record was 24 times in one day, but not 1 hour per session
Old 20-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nicetongue is Cool - loads of Potential

Noticed something bros? TS gone MIA, is he taking up the suggestion to do a vid to prove his is a bird of steel or jus canon balls?
Old 21-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

The first sexual relationship after we met 3 month we had 3 times , each lasted for about 40- 50 minutes. I realised that my desire was still there after every release.
The second time we met ( a month later) we had 6 times in a row from 12pm till 11pm with intervals like drinking wine and eating.
The last meeting we had a total of 7 sessions . we had a early check in, from 12pm , we stripped and had sex non stop till 2pm . and then we had the remaining 3 tmes till 7pm each last around 1hour per shot.
I am not trying to show off anything ,the reason why we click so well was due to love. We love each other very much and treasure our time together.
I told her this is normal if you met someone truly you love , but she keeps thinking this is crazy.
never in my life , this is more than 3 times per night.
Sorry typo - not 7 pts. 7 times. haha...
Old 21-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Samster

Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
7 times in a day? That is really unbelievable. Dun you feel painful down there? Dun tell me yours is made of steel.
is true. I swear to god . The last few rounds were longer in duration due to low stock . however I didnt have sex for one week before we meet up
Old 21-02-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apemcc View Post
Good for you and your gf bro... But could you enlighten... "Each sexual relation was about 1 hour long... we were having 4 times of sex from 12pm to 2pm durin V day." Numbers don't tally?
I checked in at 1120pm and the entire hotel was fully booked ( 5 stars) . They told me to upgrade , i said it was fine, when we got the room and check in at 12pm , we started having sex non stop till 2pm , 4 times. She even decribed the feeling of my ejaculation is like some pressured pipe with sudden burst of water in her pussy.
When she keep telling me it was so hard , it really becomes that hard !!!

The 5th , 6th and 7 times were longer duration becuase of the quantity left inside haha...
True enough the 7th time was abit painful but it was hard on when i heard her moaning
For the session ,
Sorry, no videotaking lah....
Old 21-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
I have a loving relationship with my girl friend and the intensity of our sexual relationship has gone up to 7 times in one day. Each sexual relation was about 1 hour long . We checked in hotel from 12pm till 10pm ,we never stop having sex. I still remember we were having 4 times of sex from 12pm to 2pm durin V day.
She found this not believing ... me too. But we are so much in love that my dick is always hard after each release.
wow bro,u r the man! i can only cum twice and that is the max. i guess either she is fucking hot or you are fucking in love with her. Either one,i still salute and congrat you!cheer.
Old 21-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sex without obligation is best. If you marry that same girl, things will be different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1