The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zaogeng experiences in school

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyKnight View Post
I don't have such luck because I com from an all boys school.
Ya , sux isnt it?????
Old 22-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

i think some bros here can remember there was a time when girls like to tuck their uniform tight tight and roll up their skirt short short.

what are the trends nowadays?
Old 22-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Oh boy, I can list you a ton of girls and show you one by one their pictures and talk to you all about the zaogeng experiences I have in my school.

Last time PE lesson, got some is like the Leader so they stand in front and lead the warm up. Reach jumping jacks already then see all their breasts jump up and down. Then for them to do push up, just walk around and look at them do. Some smart enough to bite the shirt at the neck there to cover up but some just give way and show some breasts.

Got another time is Napfa, got the sit up station, I walk towards the girls who supporting the others who are lying down. They always lean their body forward then stand opposite them and look at all their breasts dangling

Such good times, make use of your secondary school times to notice all the zaogengs, next time no more chance.
Old 28-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
qwertycarbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertycarbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wa i wished i had all these experiences in school last time
Old 28-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

anyone prefer to peep their teacher zg?
Old 10-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
uber123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. New zaogeng thread, which I'm always a fan of. Got some good zg memories from school days to share.

Start with secondary school: limited experience since I sadly from boy school. But I did join one eca where activities are combined with other all-girls schools. For this ECA, we would have a yearly joint camp for 4 days. All the girls would be wearing shorts, and we would have a lot of activities either sitting around together in a room or outdoors doing sports or telematch. During those days, not everybody was wearing proper FBT sports shorts, with the inner lining. Alot of us still just wearing single layer PE shorts, so you can imagine how easily it is for everybody to zaogeng. Everybody will be crowding together and squatting in front of each other during the activities. So I managed to see numerous panty zaogeng.

I remember got two occasions during the camps where the same girl seriously zaogeng for me to see. Not just can see her panty, but can see her pubic hair and abit of exposed cameltoe. I'm referring to the girl's vagina outer lip, because her panties were loose. I was in sec 3 and the girl was sec 4. Still remember her name, Stephanie. We were in the same camp sub-group. The first zaogeng was when I was doing the wheelbarrow with her for a telematch. When we started the lap, I was holding her legs up by the ankles. But very shiong, so by halfway distance I was already holding her by the thighs, just above the knees, so you can imagine that her legs were quite wide apart. Every few seconds of movement I can get a clear view of her vagina area, and because her panties also loose and moving side to side, managed to see her private parts exposed. Remember clearly that she had very sparse pubic hair down there. Also could see a few flashes of her pussy lip, not the full view but maybe 1/3 vagina exposed. Her lips were normal skin colour, not pinkish. Trying so hard to suppress my didi from erecting. During the return lap, we switched positions. All the way back I was still thinking of the free show she gave me, and hoping my underwear was tighter than hers.

Second zg from Stephanie was not as shiok but still very turn on, especially for a sec 3 boy with no gf yet at that time. It was during an activity in a classroom where we were sitting in a circle. She was sitting cross-legged and I sat beside her. So from my sideways angle I could glance directly into her PE shorts gap and see her panties zaogeng. There was a slight gap at her panty edge, so could see some of her pubic hair sticking out. Couldn't directly see her pussy because of the shadows. Kept glancing every few minutes. Really remember her zaogeng view, both of them.
Old 15-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
uber123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody else sharing? OK I'll share a few more from my school days.

This one from JC:
The girl's uniform shirt from my JC always give zaogeng opportunity. It happened so often that it can be a few times per day, because everybody is always in such close proximity all the time. When a girl is sitting down and relax her upper body, the gap between the shirt's first and second button will very often open up. Somehow the uniform shirt material for my JC was quite thick and stiff, so maybe easier for this gap to open up. So if you're positioned to her left side, can always get to see into the bra. Most of us guys all know this, we even joke and keep track of what type of bra our female classmates wear. Sometimes when the gap and position is just right and aligned properly (also depends on the bra type), can even catch glimpses of the girl's boob flesh. Very creamy and white usually. But this type of zaogeng cannot see nipslip, the angle is different.

Also from JC:
I remember during first three months when everybody was still in their own secondary school uniform, the was a girl from Dunman high. Her uniform white top, the material was so worn and thin. Can see her bra so clearly, both from the front and back. A few times a week she will bear lacy bra, drove all of us crazy.

From my NUS days:
This one is a bit different. Happen during hall orientation camp. We had one activity at the swimming complex where everybody was in swimming attire. After the competition, each losing team had to send one rep to do forfeit and parade in front of everybody else. Forfeit was to stuff a tee-shirt into swimming costume for girls or trunks for guys. Got one guy zaogeng himself because the tee-shirt made his trunks bulge up away from around his thighs. So when he was parading around, everybody could see his testicles and cock hair from from the side view. Everybody was laughing. He unaware what happen until halfway through. Too bad no girls zaogeng in the same way.
Old 15-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Oh boy, I can list you a ton of girls and show you one by one their pictures and talk to you all about the zaogeng experiences I have in my school.

Last time PE lesson, got some is like the Leader so they stand in front and lead the warm up. Reach jumping jacks already then see all their breasts jump up and down. Then for them to do push up, just walk around and look at them do. Some smart enough to bite the shirt at the neck there to cover up but some just give way and show some breasts.

Got another time is Napfa, got the sit up station, I walk towards the girls who supporting the others who are lying down. They always lean their body forward then stand opposite them and look at all their breasts dangling

Such good times, make use of your secondary school times to notice all the zaogengs, next time no more chance.
My time in sec sch, they still had the sit n reach. All us guys stand in front wait for the girl to zaogeng. End up teacher chase the 20+ of us away.

Wonderful time, still rember the first time I squeeze nehneh is when my fren grab my hand n put on a classmate chest. Back then I think gers also like it coz I din get a slap but a smile.

Sad thing is she A cup .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1