The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2021, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asking a ML out

On a serious note. You sound like you didn’t ask her out with the intention just to bang her. So just do normal dating stuff lo. Unless she hint hint, haha.

But that may lead to another topic she might bring up which is a big no no. Relationship and marriage. While there may be some rare happy endings, but don’t ignore the fact that many of them will just see singaporean guys as a ticket to get PR

Conclusion, play the game, and just treat it like a game. Most of the time you will be better off single than with a PRC gf/wife, especially in this line of work they do

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-12-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

I dated 2 ML before 1 for sex and 1 became somewhat serious, the first 1 got married to a SG. The other RTC.
The last is presentable looking, good body. Mostly we go eat and drink, sometimes she will bring her colleague along. To her I am a nice customer, can chop some free nice meals, for me she is fun company and I don’t mind spending on her. Sex is mutual and optional. If you think anything outside of that, you will likely get hurt.
Things usually get bad after you fuck them, even if you put things upfront that you will never marry her, or help her stay in SG etc.
if your intention is just to take them out just to bang them, negotiates and settle before hand, like I did with the first 1. It is about food, drinks, sex and cuddles, most importantly money if any is involved.
Having say all that, I misses 2nd 1 after she left our shores, it is also better to cut them off totally and move on.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
Overall just curious, what's the outcome text a little, chit chat. 早安here 晚安there, didn't really have a plan in mind, just wanna see where this could go. 😂.

I guess maybe need to prepare Kena chop.
Kena complained by ML when i did this. She duno how to reply. Unless you are really close to the ML, no point for these greetings
Old 16-12-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
So let's say you successfully asked ML out on her off days, do what ah? What's next? Lost sia.

Bring her out explore Singapore? Or need to splurge(rather not)
Just treat them as normal dates, Go out and eat a lot, China food, local food etc. can be quite fun.
Sentosa, universal studio etc.
bowling, swim, play badminton.
Staycation is nice if possible.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Like some bros here said. What is your ultimate game? I have asked a few ML out before for meals mostly. If sex is involved it is negotiated upfront. Other then that is like normal friends going out.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

1 more thing to note, spend within your means, and strictly non loans to them.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Overall just curious, what's the outcome text a little, chit chat. 早安here 晚安there, didn't really have a plan in mind, just wanna see where this could go. 😂.

I guess maybe need to prepare Kena chop.
only got use if they have some interest in you. else its annoying to them.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually depends on how it started, is she ask you out or you ask her out?
Old 16-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Just treat them as normal dates, Go out and eat a lot, China food, local food etc. can be quite fun.
Sentosa, universal studio etc.
bowling, swim, play badminton.
Staycation is nice if possible.
Hmmmm......married man rather difficult, may meet friends or relatives especially places like Universal Studio, Sentosa.......Badminton, my mind only aimed to play BEDminton.

Have chat with my favor ML, but she keeps rejecting of going out with me during her off day. Then yesterday a little turn and things seem rather progressing (maybe due to the bad business) but she ask go out do what and how can I help her? Any bro here goes out bonking with ML and pays monthly maintenance, what is the market rate? I am thinking of $300.00 per month and probably 2 times at most each month.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Hmmmm......married man rather difficult, may meet friends or relatives especially places like Universal Studio, Sentosa.......Badminton, my mind only aimed to play BEDminton.

Have chat with my favor ML, but she keeps rejecting of going out with me during her off day. Then yesterday a little turn and things seem rather progressing (maybe due to the bad business) but she ask go out do what and how can I help her? Any bro here goes out bonking with ML and pays monthly maintenance, what is the market rate? I am thinking of $300.00 per month and probably 2 times at most each month.
i think you spend your 300 fucking 2 different mls monthly better.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Generally is she ask for wechat first leh. Then she text me. Either her marketing really zai. High chance I'm just one of the many tbh. HAHA.

Idea ah, maybe bring her around one day, if got bang then bang lo. Quite fun to talk to her anyway 🤷. Normally ML 2off per month only ma.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Most of the time you will be better off single than with a PRC gf/wife, especially in this line of work they do
As long as they continue to work this line both of you will never feel emotionally secure.... Pay ,fuck and move on,,,try other girls is still the best policy so that you dont get hurt in the long run
Old 16-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post

300 a month is peanuts to ML leh.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
300 a month is peanuts to ML leh.
I think there is a typo error. I think he mean $3000 instead of $300.

Been going out with a few PRC ladies, once they marry a Singaporean and have Singaporean children, they will aim to get Singaporean citizenship. Otherwise if a divorce occurs, they fear they may not be able to stay in Singapore and be with their kids. However, once they get the citizenship, they will consider divorcing their Singaporean husbands to regain their freedom and to get the assets in accordance to the Women's Charter.

Their thinking is damn one kind
Old 16-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think there is a typo error. I think he mean $3000 instead of $300.

Been going out with a few PRC ladies, once they marry a Singaporean and have Singaporean children, they will aim to get Singaporean citizenship. Otherwise if a divorce occurs, they fear they may not be able to stay in Singapore and be with their kids. However, once they get the citizenship, they will consider divorcing their Singaporean husbands to regain their freedom and to get the assets in accordance to the Women's Charter.

Their thinking is damn one kind
Yes well said .many mls are well connected to lawyer friends....to trigger divorce they just press the button like a nuclear bomb.....pay,,fuck and move on still the wise policy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1