The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trimming pubic hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Saw ntuc jem alot
Thanks will go and look and see
Old 01-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

----------

Last edited by bigloser0; 18-07-2018 at 10:53 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Am using a NT9148 for a few years to keep my pubic area hairless and many ladies quite happy about the sight. Not sure if the product is still available in the market.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Hmm... if you want to go from bushy to less bushy, a pair of rounded-edge scissors from Watsons will do the job. Surely can't be so bushy that you need to get trimmer right?

Once you trim it down, then it depends on what you want. For many years, I shaved using the Gillete shavers. Went from 3 blade type to 4 blade type to the battery operated shaver (Fusion power etc) type. It gives a really smooth shave. But, you have to keep shaving and your pubic hair will get coarse over time. And you will almost cry when you eventually decide to wax lol...

Waxing will give you more mileage, until you decide to go the IPL/CPL route.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Started off trimming then shaving then waxing n finally CPL
Old 02-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Started off trimming then shaving then waxing n finally CPL
What is CPL?
Old 02-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
HeartyItalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Hmm... if you want to go from bushy to less bushy, a pair of rounded-edge scissors from Watsons will do the job. Surely can't be so bushy that you need to get trimmer right?

Once you trim it down, then it depends on what you want. For many years, I shaved using the Gillete shavers. Went from 3 blade type to 4 blade type to the battery operated shaver (Fusion power etc) type. It gives a really smooth shave. But, you have to keep shaving and your pubic hair will get coarse over time. And you will almost cry when you eventually decide to wax lol...

Waxing will give you more mileage, until you decide to go the IPL/CPL route.
Good advice, thanks bro.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Am using a NT9148 for a few years to keep my pubic area hairless and many ladies quite happy about the sight. Not sure if the product is still available in the market.
This looks good, can trim nose hair as well.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

I went for IPL and it’s great. Quite costly though....but Wife loves it esp when she bj me. Bcos when u trim the remaining hair gets pricky n she may find it uncomfortable.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
lonelyguyforyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonelyguyforyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
I went for IPL and it’s great. Quite costly though....but Wife loves it esp when she bj me. Bcos when u trim the remaining hair gets pricky n she may find it uncomfortable.
Where to find? How much?
Old 03-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cadby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazzx View Post
Thanks will go and look and see
Will go and see too
Old 03-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
Nikar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNikar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Used to use razor to shave clean but now trim and keep an inverted triangle shape. After shaving, use aloe vera gel to calm the skin and reduce razor burn and rashes.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=lonelyguyforyou;17530072]Where to find? How much?[/

fabulous aesthetics. Google their location. Professional therapists. But it’s ex. Results are good I must say.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikar View Post
Used to use razor to shave clean but now trim and keep an inverted triangle shape. After shaving, use aloe vera gel to calm the skin and reduce razor burn and rashes.
Good point, after trimming and shaving i will use powder to cool it and is more smooth as well.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys, what do you do when your gf/wife told you to lick her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1