The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
One will have link it to sex related biz since this is a sex forum bro… cheers

Also- to anyone that want to put money for ANY joint business with ANYONE… just have a mindset that the money is you are willing to lose. Investing in business is never easy…best friends can become enemies the next moment, getting sue by the other.. even so for family members.. so don’t part your money that easily with anyone.
Lol stop it.

This is not 唐心风暴.

Its only a small simple business to survive in thailand for the partying etc. Those people who commented on scams and run road whatever i will not entertain those negative comments.

If you have not been staying in Thailand you dont know startong a nice decent bar only takes 300,000

For me lesser because i have friend who offer to do renovation i only need raw materials. In Thailand nothing is same like Singapore. Taking a vacation doesnt mean ypu lao jiao or whatever.

Try staying here for a year alone like me
Old 14-10-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Starting business in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post
Lol stop it.

This is not 唐心风暴.

Its only a small simple business to survive in thailand for the partying etc. Those people who commented on scams and run road whatever i will not entertain those negative comments.

If you have not been staying in Thailand you dont know startong a nice decent bar only takes 300,000

For me lesser because i have friend who offer to do renovation i only need raw materials. In Thailand nothing is same like Singapore. Taking a vacation doesnt mean ypu lao jiao or whatever.

Try staying here for a year alone like me
So what biz you are having in mind ?

300,000 is in what currency ?
Old 15-10-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post

My guess cannot be 300k rupiah which is around S$26.18 and cannot be vnd which is S$16.81...

If Thai baht - S$11,326.45

My guess will be S$ 300k or USD 300k...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-10-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thai baht. 100k thb enough to open a functional weed shop
Old 15-10-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
So what biz you are having in mind ?

Thai baht.

300k is a family bar my friend owns. Not really making money during low season but weed shop is very profitable.

One might say there is tons of weed shop in cnx but at the same time if you got all your contacts right. Farm consignment etc starting a business is really cheap and enough for you to party with that income alone.
Old 15-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My guess cannot be 300k rupiah which is around S$26.18 and cannot be vnd which is S$16.81...

If Thai baht - S$11,326.45

My guess will be S$ 300k or USD 300k...
300k sgd no need open business. 7 million thb can get elite visa liao. Hahaha Daily spending here is 500-1000thb if u dont party too much. With that amount i can do it for 20 years 🤣
Old 15-10-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

Bro, take it in reverse and ask yourself.

How much will you dare to invest in random proposition found in the internet.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

no offence bro, but you are really grab deliveryman in sg but trying too hard to be a business man in thailand kinda mentality. who is going to invest with you even if its a supposedly 50/50 which is still SGD5000? Any bros with 5000 to throw, might as well spend it on 250 thai xmms? At least you get your dick sucked end on end for almost one whole year leh LOL

no need to understand biz law? contract law? accounting? and a million other things? and the deal sealer is to fly to bangkok to meet with you? a total stranger in a foreign country? Are you Andy Lau or Chow Yong Fatt? Or at least minimally Lee Nan Xing?

I assume no right? then just stick to the same SOP of earning SGD and mongering in baht lah. Its a system that works, why need to change? Ah loong and MAS kept our SGD so strong, why not exploit?
Old 16-10-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
One will have link it to sex related biz since this is a sex forum bro… cheers

Also- to anyone that want to put money for ANY joint business with ANYONE… just have a mindset that the money is you are willing to lose. Investing in business is never easy…best friends can become enemies the next moment, getting sue by the other.. even so for family members.. so don’t part your money that easily with anyone.
I don't link anything here. Too many idiots posting here not worth wasting my time to guess what they are saying. Anyone who wants to invest money with some clown posting in a sex forum deserve to lose it.
Old 16-10-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8588 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
no offence bro, but you are really grab deliveryman in sg but trying too hard to be a business man in thailand kinda mentality. who is going to invest with you even if its a supposedly 50/50 which is still SGD5000? Any bros with 5000 to throw, might as well spend it on 250 thai xmms? At least you get your dick sucked end on end for almost one whole year leh LOL

no need to understand biz law? contract law? accounting? and a million other things? and the deal sealer is to fly to bangkok to meet with you? a total stranger in a foreign country? Are you Andy Lau or Chow Yong Fatt? Or at least minimally Lee Nan Xing?

I assume no right? then just stick to the same SOP of earning SGD and mongering in baht lah. Its a system that works, why need to change? Ah loong and MAS kept our SGD so strong, why not exploit?
You knew him so well.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 16-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
300k sgd no need open business. 7 million thb can get elite visa liao. Hahaha Daily spending here is 500-1000thb if u dont party too much. With that amount i can do it for 20 years ��

If it is only 11K SGD and you need to look for a business partner to invest, then you are really dubious. If this is a genuine business opportunity, you could and would walk into a bank to take out a small loan to start the business venture yourself.

If you don't know that you have the option of taking a bank loan to start a business, then you are nothing much of a business person. Alternatively, if you are unable to get a small bank loan to start a business, it means that you don't have credit-worthiness. Or if it is simply that you don't want to take a bank loan by choice to start the business, then it really sounds like you are a scammer looking for free money to finance your partying in Thailand.

All in all, it just means that your total net worth is close to nothing, and this is not the business opportunity that you want to make it sound to be. Even if there is indeed a genuine business opportunity, you are not the ideal business partner to enter into a business relationship with.

Last edited by JasonJG; 16-10-2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old 16-10-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
You knew him so well.
i think is a misguided soul. just need some sense talked into him
Old 16-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey guys as you all know its cheap to start a business in thailand.

Well ah gong going to give money soon anyone interested in joining my adventure?

And leave your mundane working life?

Honestly I'm not a rich guy but at least in Thailand i feel that there are chances. Whereas in singapore its only stable job work etc. If you dont earn more for retirement then suffer etc.

However over here i feel like a real man. Not under the wings of government which is more than enough for me to feel good.

I have been here going to a year soon hopefully i will see more of you guys here.
Since it's so good an opportunity to earn good money, Just earn everything yourself and pamper your inflated ego like a real man. HAHAHA.
Old 16-10-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Many many selective reading. Why would i list the whole bunch of business laws and visa when I start a topic like that. Would you read it? No lol. Get a lawyer and let him settle all the paper works.

Like I said this is something small to use to live over here. Only suitable for those who wants to escape SG and smoke some weed.

At least i have nothing to complain over here. Heh 😁
Old 17-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold

And.......still waiting for the sex part........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1