The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

i thought u guys said that 150 was to high,suddenly all want his gals.guess the small head rules over the big head. u want fr go to mel n fel s thread.his gals r worth a look at.this is my personal view n his gals don t wrk all the time so u got to be patient if u want them fresh.once again its a personal view n no zapping pls.one more thing don t pm me n ask why i pay that kind of price.ask the fellow bros why?
Old 28-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
PM you 2 days twice till date you still refuse to release your number.

You want ppl's number I've already given to you, at least have the courtesy to give me your contact. Doing business don't be so stuck up!

Don't expect me to log in 24/7 just monitor your thread.
Sorry bro about the late reply but i'd sms you this afternoon, saying "i'm john and please tell me which fund are you interested to invest in?" Rem? I was busy over the past 2 days and night time i don't want to sms just in case OC is around you guys. Hope you understand. Once again, i'm really sorry for the late reply. So you should have my number now, sms me back if you are still interested ok? Thanks.
Old 28-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Menses start on 25/4 Wed, 27/4 friday already over? very strange
Bro, you still upset about the cancellation of the Uni gal ar? Sorry la, but she could't make it i also no choice mah. Her mum saw her sms and was suspicious, so had to cancel all appt to prevent her mum from finding out. Hope you'll understand ok? Don't bear any grudges.

Mika's mense started on tues or wed but i just recruited her so when i checked her availability on wed for first blood with a brother here then realised that she was having mense. That's why and not cos the mense's duration is short.
Old 28-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
Bro, I already upz you and pm you for contact details a couple of days back....I did not even hear anything from your end. ....all the gals you described under your stable seems fantastically attractive....However, after so long, still did not see any FR from any bros.

I hope you are not just a points collector...
Haha! bro, you contacted me this morning le so you should know i'm not just collecting points right? Anyway let me know when you want an appt and with you and i'll arrange for you ok? Thanks.
Old 28-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000 View Post
This Mika will start only on Friday, thus no FR yet. Hopefully, the FRs will follow. I have made a booking for Saturday, if by then no FR on her, I will put up one on her. Akan Datang.
Heehee! Thanks for clearing the doubts here! So since you had already mentioned you have a booking tomo, make sure you write a FR for Mika after you have tried her ok? Haha! Look forward to tomo, my bro!
Old 28-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sence is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried her out today

ok looking gal. looks more of a 6.75 so round off 7. body was 7 (sharp boobs with big nips). those that like frenching and GFE, this one makes first move to attack ur mouth full on with eyes closed. then move on down to bbbj. deep throat down and up. she particularly loves to give head (told me later) so if u have a big long one, both will love the experience. allowed deep fingering and she was wet easily (moaned when fingered deep). didnt go for fj but cim (asked her prior if was ok) as was rushing for time (afternoon delight) but reckon she would take a good shagging.

looks: 7
body: 7
bbbj: 9
frenching:yes
fingering:yes
GFE:yes
RTF: dun really do this unless damn exceptional like mega GFE or swallow not spit type
Old 28-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mika is sick with diarrhea and vomiting and will have to rest over the weekend. I'm really very sorry to bro gary2000 and spango 05 for the last min cancellation. She sent me a sms this morning to inform me so no choice have to cancel.
Old 28-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 19
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I did not try this FL but I did try one of his $200 FL as FL Mika not available.

Yes, I admit this is very expensive for a Malay but after talking to the FL, I think this is not entirely the threadstarter's fault (not that I am defending him or anything).

Name: Don't know. Threadstarter has not allocated code name for her yet.

Body: 32C, 26, 34. She has those 'papaya' boobs (but not drooping) and like typical Malays, dark nipples. I am not an expert but more like strong B to C. I have seen boobs much bigger than this.

Very tall FL with wider hips. Not skinny but at the same time not fleshy.

Hair: Shoulder length with ends dyed brown. Not those thick hair type.

Height: 1.68 cm.

Weight: Didn't ask.

Looks: 7 to 7.5. Her features, like her nose are 'roundish'. But she has pretty looks that is not girl next door but those you meet in pubs & discos partying or promoting drinks. One of the more prettier local FLs around, Malay or Chinese. If Mika is very beautiful, I guess this is Miss Universe calibre.

Overall: Nice package down to her dressing which she takes some effort in.
In jeans, tank top and denim jacket.

BBBJ: Nice effort although not strong suction or strong tongue action. But still enjoyable.

FJ: Can do many positions & the more you thrust, the more she moans & hug you tighter & the more she moves her head here & there.

Fingering & Frenching: No.

Her: According to her, she used to do overseas clientele who can pay her more than $200 per shot. So I guess you can say she is a higher class of FL.

She does not seem to know much about FL industry & I did not spoil it by talking or bragging about this forum, like some others who like to do.

She is accomodating and will follow your instructions & requests.
Friendly and can talk to you.

Overall: Good FL to try if you don't mind the price of $200 & want to try a tall & pretty FL. Would be a strong recommendation if $150.

As for the threadstarter, I think many of these FLs are looking for more customers. If there are no customers, they will go elsewhere. So by charging more, it could actually harm them even though they get more money on the short term.

Threadstarter is friendly and patient but at times takes some time to get back to you. He is a genuine OKT & not number collector.

She also has another friend who charges $200. 1.65 cm with B cup. Saw her picture but can't really tell whether she looks good or not. Based on the photo, I think this FL looks better. Those who tried the other FL, please post here.

YE
Old 28-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
joemango joemango

Any brother there can share the contact? Many thx..
Old 28-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemango View Post
Any brother there can share the contact? Many thx..
In all fairness, tink u should contact the threadstarter.

Thank you
Old 28-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngeric View Post
I did not try this FL but I did try one of his $200 FL as FL Mika not available.

Yes, I admit this is very expensive for a Malay but after talking to the FL, I think this is not entirely the threadstarter's fault (not that I am defending him or anything).
Yo Bro Youngeric, thanks for the FR, her name is Natalie actually. Haha! You didn't even ask for her name ar? Wow lau. Anyway it is a very detailed FR and yes, the 2 of them are more expensive than usual as mentioned earlier on. That's why i didn't intro them in the forum. However with the FR from bro Youngeric, any bro who thinks that he's still interested, let me know. Thanks.
Old 29-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sence View Post
Tried her out today
looks: 7
body: 7
bbbj: 9
frenching:yes
fingering:yes
GFE:yes
Yo bro, thanks for the precious FR, the very first one for Mika. It's very simple yet straight to the point! I like your style. Once again, thank you very much.
Old 29-04-2007, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Brown sugar FL!!!
Want to book a brown sugar. Be warned.

1) 7(very conservative liao) out of 10 are fighter pilot. One of the best in this business.So be prepare to be disappointed. No show.

2) 7/10. Likely will have tatoo.

3) 7/10. If they do turn up....likely to be late also.

4) 5/10. Likely to be a junkie.

5) 6/10. Will try to borrow money.

Good abt brown sugar.........IMHO....tend to be daring, gd in sex and friendly.

Pretty accurate...but here's my rating for most minahs....

1) 8/10 allows CIM

2) 6.5/10 allows COF (face)

3) 9/10 charge below $150 for 1 hour 1 shot

4) ?/10 drug addicts?? Not sure, I don't check for needle marks...

5) 8/10 will borrow money....they are always short of money....don't know why....perhaps junkie??

6) 8/10 got tattoos

7) 5/10 have a child

8) 7.5/10 are friendly and can chat with....won't give you black face...accomodating...that's why I like minahs.....

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 29-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 19
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Brown sugar FL!!!
Want to book a brown sugar. Be warned.

2) 7/10. Likely will have tatoo.

Good abt brown sugar.........IMHO....tend to be daring, gd in sex and friendly.
Hi JT!

You are right. This FL has 2 if not 3 tattoos. Forgot to mention it.
Dont know about the rest though.

YE
Old 29-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

Now i've zero point and under moderation again, so my reply will not be immediate, hope brothers here will understand. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1