The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Itchy inner foreskin

mine similar. generally it might be no cure, as the DSC and family doctors all said nothing wrong. They said should be such area skin more sensitive than other areas or other guys. just like some ppl allergy to some specific food etc.

mentally it also worsen the case. take it easy
Old 21-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck8 View Post
mine similar. generally it might be no cure, as the DSC and family doctors all said nothing wrong. They said should be such area skin more sensitive than other areas or other guys. just like some ppl allergy to some specific food etc.

mentally it also worsen the case. take it easy
Thanks. But sad thing is that I don't use to have the itchiness for 29 years now when I starting to enjoy sex, this happened...
Old 21-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

it is a hygiene issue. Either you get your foreskin off or you have to make sure you maintain it properly.

Make sure you pull your foreskin down and dry the area after shower and don't be lazy. Alway wash it after use . next morning may be too late as some people may be very sensitive and little residue is enough to cause rashes.

If you treasure it , you take care of it
Old 30-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is a hygiene issue. Either you get your foreskin off or you have to make sure you maintain it properly.
Are you sure or u guess?
Old 31-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book-keeper View Post
Are you sure or u guess?
yes, some docs have also asked me to go cut the foreskin off.....suppose to be better.
Old 31-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

from your description, I gather u have foreskin that have been stretched when u pull it back for sex or washing.

As you stretch it, u may not realised that there are small tears on the foreskin closer the head. U must know that the foreskin in 2 layers. Inner and outer, its is the inner that will likely to have streched more.

You most likely dun feel pain from the small tears from the stretch, which is also stretched further when u are doing the in and out and from stiffer erection.

When the small tear is healing, u will feel the itch !! it will stop wheni ts fully healed. But the problem is you cant stop getting erection and certainly wants to bonk chio bu haha

Use Chamomile cream to soothe the itch.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Samster

michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just to add a Vitamin E cream will help to heal faster, also good to take lots of veg and fruits as drier bodies will have drier texture skin so there is a possibility of skin being more prone to tears and not help in healing.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
from your description, I gather u have foreskin that have been stretched when u pull it back for sex or washing.
Your explanation is very close to what I felt except that when sometime the itch is so intense that I think otherwise. But it will be strange to have me as the only case. Therefore, I thought more brothers will feel what I am experiencing.

Thanks.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your explanation is very close to what I felt except that when sometime the itch is so intense that I think otherwise. But it will be strange to have me as the only case. Therefore, I thought more brothers will feel what I am experiencing.

Thanks.
itch is more intense when the weather is hotter and your underwear is tighter. Bro, sweat cause itchiness to be quite bad on a hot day lah.

Keep it dry (apply the army powder) and wear boxers with baggy pants.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Itchy inner foreskin

1)coat 2 layers (inner n outer) with tiger balm .

if does not work ,

2)Apply chi chau yiu . dua udang brand.

guarantee it will work .

good luck

Old 24-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
1)coat 2 layers (inner n outer) with tiger balm .

if does not work ,

2)Apply chi chau yiu . dua udang brand.

guarantee it will work .

good luck

Wow Liao... Any brother who listen to your advice will surely... Kenna worst than itchiness...

Old 24-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Liao... Any brother who listen to your advice will surely... Kenna worst than itchiness...

yes it will numb the function of the manhood and cause the skin of the penis to be damaged. Those who have tried it from this advice better stop laio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1