The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hag4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tui Na Hunter report 1- WF Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty69warrior
after reading bro melooi's fr, i decided to check WF out! pop by in the afternoon and saw a few gals (abt 6) sitting at the staircase. one of them asked if i wanted a massage, i said 'yes, of coz'. then she led me to a cubicle with sliding door that can be locked. as usual, strip and get started with massage. the massage is quite ok for the first 20 mins, at least i could hear my bones 'cracking'. she did not bother to 'disturb' my little bro. after massaging the back, asked me to turn over, immediately, she asked if i want any special. i asked her for the price and she quoted $100 for HJ. i know that it is ex but i choose not to bargain as bargaining might affect the service level. furthermore, i was rather attracted to her when i saw her at the doorstep. she has nice and firm breast, with nipples that is just nice! we started FJ, with her on the top and finished off with missionary. after FJ, we just laid on the bed and 'wrestle', fondle till time is up. during the session, i decided to ask her name and she tole me QiQi. that's when i remember bro melooi's report. i really have to agree with his ratings and fr. unfortunately, she does not french. only give light pecks on the cheek. she has strong gf feeling. i guess any bro who has tried her, should not feel disappointed. well, i guess WF will be my new hunting ground. the chicks are mostly above average. the recep is sweet and plasant! anyone tried her???
bro, glad you enjoy and agree with my rating. I saw 2 more chio one but did not ask name. If you get their names, pls recommend. LIke to go back but feel the place a bit basic lah...so unless gal very chio okay lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1