The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regular Clients

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
I don't judge people from their no. of posts but by their maturity and intelligence. A person with hundreds or thousands of posts doesn't mean he's very experienced.

I don't see anything wrong with what the OKT is doing. GL Cat house is a business. A business is to bring in maximum profits to sustain. If Sony TV is out of stock of course you'll try to push LG TV or other brands. If not the other girls eat grass liao. It's up to the patrons to heed the recommendations or not. I never trust OKT recommendations unless I know them very well.

You're not there to look for a wife. You're not the 'property' of a certain gal unless you're living off her (Pii Chai). Recently got a friend got hooked on G23. KNN must fuck him up then will listen. Hope my friend and you guys wake up and smell the shit.

Haha I'm sure G23 have lots of tiraks.

Appreciate your humble reply. I'm one victim of my own weak heart that got hook up with her. Its like gon tao kindda thing, it gets really mind fuck after a while. I really agreed with bros here on what they have to say about people like me what have "fallen in love with something that they shouldn't have" need to snap out of it and return to reality. Read alot on what bros SC have said. This dude makes knocks hell sense into me. Sense of reality call. I sure many bros here finds a waking call within him so goes for many of the bros here posting. Today have been massive, i practically stayed on Sammy forums and did the most hours of read up that i have ever did. As so the break away from the shit that i'm getting myself into. I'm fucked. i must say. Of course no body is here to look for a wife or looking for a real relationship with a positive intention. But i would rather say that not all bros are smart and strong enough. Getting your mind and heart to work together is a tough thing, esp for those who have not learn from experience or soft heart. Its funny that i have not felt soft for most that i have tried, even RTF session. But this G23 get me hook. And hell, i need to shake off and move on. Pardon me if all this are just a repeat complaints/getting personal post. But there comes a time when a person needs to voice out. And in this case, i fidn this thread a perfect timing. Oh yea, would like to share experience with those tiraks/obsessioners of G23. Maybe we can give each other a better reason to snap out of this shit. Bro (Baldyslacker) i calling for you as well

Last edited by Sundaytimes; 20-01-2004 at 02:41 AM.
Old 20-01-2004, 03:27 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Regular Clients

Quote:
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
Appreciate your humble reply. I'm one victim of my own weak heart that got hook up with her. Its like gon tao kindda thing, it gets really mind fuck after a while. I really agreed with bros here on what they have to say about people like me what have "fallen in love with something that they shouldn't have" need to snap out of it and return to reality. Read alot on what bros SC have said. This dude makes knocks hell sense into me. Sense of reality call. I sure many bros here finds a waking call within him so goes for many of the bros here posting. Today have been massive, i practically stayed on Sammy forums and did the most hours of read up that i have ever did. As so the break away from the shit that i'm getting myself into. I'm fucked. i must say. Of course no body is here to look for a wife or looking for a real relationship with a positive intention. But i would rather say that not all bros are smart and strong enough. Getting your mind and heart to work together is a tough thing, esp for those who have not learn from experience or soft heart. Its funny that i have not felt soft for most that i have tried, even RTF session. But this G23 get me hook. And hell, i need to shake off and move on. Pardon me if all this are just a repeat complaints/getting personal post. But there comes a time when a person needs to voice out. And in this case, i fidn this thread a perfect timing. Oh yea, would like to share experience with those tiraks/obsessioners of G23. Maybe we can give each other a better reason to snap out of this shit. Bro (Baldyslacker) i calling for you as well
So all the tiraks listen up, maybe I am going down to give her a bonk, get her number then probably ask her to sms me and of course why not I show all the tirak smses to make you all give up on her?

Fuck it. I am not wasting my time and money.
Maybe people like to hear this.

G23 is the only decent thai girl among all the WLs in GL. You all must treat her well. Give her $50 as tips every session. Don't worry, you are the only tirak. When she ORD, go back with her, buy land, buy house, buy company put under her name. Of course give her monthly expenses of at least 20K baht. her savings from GL is for her parents mah. By the way, another new car for her which costs around 600K baht so that she can travel around easily. A samsung E700 for her to MMS to you guys as well.
She is the one.

Don't worry. I will then organise a group of candidates. (Pii Chai Quality) con her out of her money, then I split 50/50 with these pii chai.

Your money go to her, her money goes to me.

Thank you very much brothers.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Regular Clients

Quote:
Sounds good! Can use those money for our Bangkok Massage Parlours and Clubbing funds. More bottles of Black Label for us. Hehehehe!
Don't worry, I can find those yantao kia in Siam Loh and let her support them and they support us. The money cycle goes round and round.

Then our money go to clubs and mps.

Now is early morning liao. Time to wake up from dreams in few hours.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
The EYE is on the "siam cat" and " yoo- man". These 2 monkeys acting as if they know a lot about thai gers and super lao jiaos

I pity the guy who has fallen into this trap. My advice to him is to assess his own financial situation. Are u drawing a high pay? How long do u actually know this girl? From what i understand is most
have many comitments to their familes ie brother/sister studying, father/mother sick, house/car loans to pay. For them, this trade allows them to settle all these problems as soon as possible.
Who wants such labilities in life.
U are fortunate if u are a carefree individual. What u can do is treat her just as a friend not some lover.

If u experiences moments whereby she tells u that u are her only love or things like that, pls wake up at this point. Chances are she's just using yr emotions.

Out of 10 thai WL who employ tirak-tactics, 9 gohok( lie). Only 1 tell u the truth( ITS VERY HARD TO BE TOGETHER)

Precious never lie. Precious don't lie.
Old 20-01-2004, 04:47 AM
Samster

Whatever

Whatever comment that you guys have flip up on here is of an appreciation to me. Althought some you guys might just be tired of repeating this times and times again.

For bros that are piss off with this post - My apologies ranking up any past of yours, or even wasting the vritual space. (No scarsam intended)

For bros acting patience - Appreciation once again.

Yes its time to wake from dream. And get ready for the next wave of what reality has to offer.
Old 20-01-2004, 04:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wow bro Sundaytimes still don't sleep at this period of time.
Pondering or still trying to get over with this episode??
Take care bro.
Old 20-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Samster

BRO BRO BRO

Quote:
Originally posted by Precious_123
Wow bro Sundaytimes still don't sleep at this period of time.
Pondering or still trying to get over with this episode??
Take care bro.
Thanks bros. Logging off soon. My brain needs to shutdown soon.
Old 20-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Regular Clients

Quote:
Originally posted by baron17
hee.. look for SDU one, chances are the girl CMI one... and who knows when she's willing to give up her body... so i guess thats why brothers took the short cut..

my friend's case is interesting... the WL din even employ any tirak tactics... she scolded him, ask him to stop calling and gave him no respect whatsoever but somehow my stoopid friend is still able to construe that in a positive light! always reasoning to me why she does this and that... he's terminal liao... still keep calling her to get the abuse... and IDD call to johore somemore!

have to let him wake up on his own...

Dude. Ya friend is in some serious shit. He sure have a funny taste for Love.
Old 20-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Precious_123
The EYE is on the "siam cat" and " yoo- man". These 2 monkeys acting as if they know a lot about thai gers and super lao jiaos

Out of 10 thai WL who employ tirak-tactics, 9 gohok( lie). Only 1 tell u the truth( ITS VERY HARD TO BE TOGETHER)

Precious never lie. Precious don't lie.
Welcome to the planet of the apes. We all came from ape family. Or don't tell me you came from the tortoise, or other kind of animal species.

Act or don't act, I leave it to the others to interpret. The mouth is on your face, you can say whatever you want. Can't be bothered.

By the way, if want to start a flame war, sorry I am not interested. If want to talk about the topics instead, I will be more interested in replying to the topics than talking about whose lanjiao more lao.

Maybe give some feedback why 10 thai WL who employ tirak-tactics, 9 kohok?

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Last edited by siamcutey; 20-01-2004 at 12:27 PM.
Old 20-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of
Anyway their off day has just past. Who went out with her on that day... is the one she thinks is the best tirak...so others can forget her liao... if you are not sure whether you are the best tirak...wait for their off day...if she calls you to go out...you are number 1 in her heart.
Old 20-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
toyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
next off-day

March 17th, devil's bar.
Old 20-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
ULTIMATE TIRAK.
= walking ATM

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-01-2004, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
hoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
yomun and SC

your constant advice and well intentions are noteworthy except for a small glitch.

There will be suckers and more suckers... or rather fools and more fools. Your advice will fall on deaf ears, and worst, misconstrued or twisted as aloof gibberish to justify their treading of this slippery tirak stuff.

My take and advice to both of you. Let it be. Both of you have dispensed enough sound advice on this subject to samsters here. You can't save the world. To those who heed the advice from yomun and SC and wake up to reality... good for you. Otherwise... Well, the choice is yours.

hoodlum

ps.. how are you yomun? Happy Chinese New Year

Last edited by hoodlum; 20-01-2004 at 05:36 PM.
Old 20-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my apologies for starting the term 'ultimate tirak'
i'm one of those suckers who turned a deaf ear to the good advice provided by the kind bros like SC.
i must admit its hard listening to others when u get yourself into this shit.
i have already woken up from this dream and working hard on my biz. To SC, Yomun and other good bros who took the effort to provide their advice, thanks! well, its a learning experience...when it hurts, u will remember it well...
Old 20-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pii chai sounds better.....haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1