The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: HCs at Orchard Tower: Do they provide "EXTRAS"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Hmmmmm ... how come I was quoted like 80 for HJ and 150 for FJ ?

And it's not just 1-2 joints.
Went to one of the 3rd storey shops, think its JJ or something like dat. Thai gal, nice looking, massage not bad also. had hj for $50. Gave her $50 + $10 tip in the end.

there were some PRC shops also and one in particular got a gal look not bad + half ball all showing but i had a feeling those are the one that will be more exp than mkt rate.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Havent been to OT for long time so went last week to try. First went to clean reflex place outside for foot rub- lots of ang moh's come and go and talk to owners like old friends.

Then went upstairs and went in to TN on level 4- dark skinned lady with B cups and cleavage, looked thai, but actually from China, been in SG 2 years. Entry $55 for 1 hour, then after reasonable massage, offered $50 for hj, $120 for body massage. Decided to go for body massage.

Had a good time, nice to have so many place to just perv at and pick and choose, though many ladies not very good. But too pricey for me to do too often.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
nokia6i00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

av dun bother much on OT as that area, under orchard , they get massage parlour licence under the chapter 173 easily.
whereas, other hdb area, cant apply massage parlour the licence,only open concept exemption notice, so av monitor those shop in hdb area veri closely.
Old 13-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

In the first place, I dunno why would anybody go OT for massage parlours. I will go for that in HDB heartlands. Just like I wun bother about massage joints in GL. There are far more interesting stuff.
Old 13-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CheongSua is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boliaoz View Post
In the first place, I dunno why would anybody go OT for massage parlours. I will go for that in HDB heartlands. Just like I wun bother about massage joints in GL. There are far more interesting stuff.
Agree. Firstly, too ex. Second, massage not good. Third, the girls think they are all supermodels, HJ $80, BJ $100, FJ $150. Might as well rob bank.
Old 13-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongSua View Post
Agree. Firstly, too ex. Second, massage not good. Third, the girls think they are all supermodels, HJ $80, BJ $100, FJ $150. Might as well rob bank.
Best massage is in Chinatown!
Old 13-05-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Havent been to OT for long time so went last week to try. First went to clean reflex place outside for foot rub- lots of ang moh's come and go and talk to owners like old friends.

Then went upstairs and went in to TN on level 4- dark skinned lady with B cups and cleavage, looked thai, but actually from China, been in SG 2 years. Entry $55 for 1 hour, then after reasonable massage, offered $50 for hj, $120 for body massage. Decided to go for body massage.

Had a good time, nice to have so many place to just perv at and pick and choose, though many ladies not very good. But too pricey for me to do too often.
all these MPs have fixed a std pricing which they oredi cartel-ed with ea other, i.e $65/hr. mayb when they got no biz n c u r local, they may offer u discounts. when biz get really bad i wont b surprised if some shops will to offer u d usual $40/hr offered by TN shops. afterall biz is too competitive in OT, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia6i00 View Post
av dun bother much on OT as that area, under orchard , they get massage parlour licence under the chapter 173 easily.
whereas, other hdb area, cant apply massage parlour the licence,only open concept exemption notice, so av monitor those shop in hdb area veri closely.
u r absolutely spot on bro! tt was wat a lady boss who has a shop there told me. all (or most?) of d shops in OT r full licenced joint, hence insulated fr AVs. so as long as no sexual actitivities or illegal workers r reported they r safe. N as mentioned prev, bias reporters prefer not to write negative things abt our iconic shopping ctr.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SGKanuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
all these MPs have fixed a std pricing which they oredi cartel-ed with ea other, i.e $65/hr. mayb when they got no biz n c u r local, they may offer u discounts. when biz get really bad i wont b surprised if some shops will to offer u d usual $40/hr offered by TN shops. afterall biz is too competitive in OT, imo.
Yes, they are in cahoots with the pricing. If you are early (first customer before 2pm) they will certainly entertain cut rates down to the more or less standard of $40/hr. I can attest to that because I had been there done that.

I don't think you really need to be a local either you just gotta have the balls enough to bargain.

The one thing I didn't like with my visit to one of the shops there is that it has no shower facility and if you get 'oiled' you gonna feel awful sticky when you're done.

So, I'm not sure which joints have shower facilities in OT. Bros try your luck feel the need for some kneeding.
Old 19-05-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGKanuck View Post
Yes, they are in cahoots with the pricing. If you are early (first customer before 2pm) they will certainly entertain cut rates down to the more or less standard of $40/hr. I can attest to that because I had been there done that.

I don't think you really need to be a local either you just gotta have the balls enough to bargain.

The one thing I didn't like with my visit to one of the shops there is that it has no shower facility and if you get 'oiled' you gonna feel awful sticky when you're done.

So, I'm not sure which joints have shower facilities in OT. Bros try your luck feel the need for some kneeding.

I visited a shop at the 3rd floor a few times. Located in the corridor behind Bongo Bar, or Bungo Bar or something like that. This joint had a (lousy) shower.
Old 19-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
xyberz9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

best i think if u insist on goin to these type is to go jb for spa massage... will get good facility and if u knw the captain there, good girls... and also, u will be charged in ringgit...

Old 16-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
hollyboy123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Broz

Just back from Orchard Towers.

There is not enough customers for this period and no queue at the HCs.

They have reduced price.

Old price : 40 bucks for 30 mins.
New price : 25 or 30 bucks for 30 mins.

Try!
Old 20-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BonkingStar is Cool - loads of Potential

Massage at very cheap price!

Extras are at discount!!!!!!!!

Yummy gals waiting ...

I really enjoyed my trip thre...
Old 20-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited one yesterday,the HC is on 3rd level beside entrance of a Pub, the girl is a taiwanese, nice pinkish nip. massage was good It was a enjoyable trip. My apology to bros out ther, if my FR is not good as this is my first FR

Name - Rong Rong
BBBJ - Good
Massage - Good
$30 for 30min, $70 bbbj
Old 21-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Finger View Post
Visited one yesterday,the HC is on 3rd level beside entrance of a Pub, the girl is a taiwanese, nice pinkish nip. massage was good It was a enjoyable trip. My apology to bros out ther, if my FR is not good as this is my first FR

Name - Rong Rong
BBBJ - Good
Massage - Good
$30 for 30min, $70 bbbj
Is the joint opposite Bongo Bar? Is the gall tall and about 30 years old? Then you must be talking about Coco!!
Old 21-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my 1st visit at OT hc, so can't recall the name of "bongo bar" anyway this HC, is exactly at the corner of the entrance of this pub, which i had a drink earlier that evening and then finish it off with a massage there. The gal introduce herself as Rong Rong, in her 30s.Sorry of limited info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1