The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Han Feizi

She thought her hole holy....people will help her the bail 19k
Old 15-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share the wechat? i interested to see what they said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She said the tyre roll over her feet. Probably as she was boarding or alighting from the grab/gojek car. She demanded $5000 from driver.

Anyone knows where she works? What her hang flower joint name is? Or any photo of her? The posted photo in wechat channel looks pretty hot. Good to know so that we can laugh at the Ah Tiongs scolding us on wechat. She is drunk in the video she posted.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Han Feizi

Just go to WeChat channels or top stories, lots of discussion about her saga. Cheers.
Old 15-10-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Looks rich lei
Old 16-10-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got download any of her videos from dou yin?
Old 16-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Drunk lah. If not for alcohol, Wu Song wouldn't have killed the tiger. If not for alcohol, she will not be in trouble. If not for alcohol, who will hang big flower at her HFJ?

Her tiktok account should be (Blue & Grey)
Haha. Bro I like your comments. Upz your points.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 1
Fabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://streamable.com/7a23hp

How much flower you will hang for her 😁😁😁
Old 16-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousking View Post
https://streamable.com/7a23hp

How much flower you will hang for her 😁😁😁
She is quite chio. Maybe hang 3 flowers haha. After knowing her character then block her.

How did her identity get leaked?
Old 16-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 1
Fabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
She is quite chio. Maybe hang 3 flowers haha. After knowing her character then block her.

How did her identity get leaked?

She's the one that post the video on her douyin arguing with the investigator... after that she deleted it, so is not leaked, she exposed herself thinking everyone will support her
Old 16-10-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think the IO may be in trouble. How come the IO will allow her to video the investigation and put it online? I thought it's illegal to record our conversation with police officers? Now many PRC in Singapore will follow likewise. Record and put it on Chinese social media so that they can pressure Singapore into making populist decisions
Old 16-10-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually I think the IO may be in trouble. How come the IO will allow her to video the investigation and put it online? I thought it's illegal to record our conversation with police officers? Now many PRC in Singapore will follow likewise. Record and put it on Chinese social media so that they can pressure Singapore into making populist decisions
IO know for sure that she is taking video and have not even started actual interview. They are only talking to her.. let her dig her own grave. IO is smart let her fall into her own trap.
Old 16-10-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
subzero88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So she is FL or HFJ girl?
Old 16-10-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero88 View Post
So she is FL or HFJ girl?
Unless you are going to bail her out,if not, why bother? Just sit back and enjoy the show bro.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiao811 View Post
Unless you are going to bail her out,if not, why bother? Just sit back and enjoy the show bro.
China social media reported she is out. Who can find out where she works?
Old 16-10-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
China social media reported she is out. Who can find out where she works?
She is preparing to check in Changi 5 stars hotel on 25/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1