The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of this scammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiyokuNoKami View Post
Bros and sis,

This happened to me yesterday, but luckily i was smart...
Still say he is smart. Smart until I catch no balls.
Old 15-02-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 12
Boobslover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBoobslover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBoobslover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBoobslover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBoobslover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
You're not the only one.....
i lagi catch no ball from top to bottem did you loose any money?
Old 15-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 13
mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!

I really don't understand 你在讲什么!
Old 15-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SeiyokuNoKami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros as in she was actually frustrated and persistent on me playing along with her.... but i really sense her intentions as all she care abt was asking me to strip.... and yeah she said she was gonna find others guys when i refused and another thing is i've check with my friends' colleagues and apparently one of them hAd been scammed by her... but instead of him, himself stripping he apparently remained till his boxers when he decided he dun wanna play along with her... after which she got angry and send him a video recording himself strippig to his boxers via skype. Then she threatened him that she will expose the video recorded and gonna include a comment that there was another vid of him stripped fully when he actually didnt at all. This lady apparently demanded for ransom else she will upload it and post in his friends facebooks. My friend's colleague didnt care at all as he knew he didnt do anything at all. Thank god.... my instinct was right... well i dun get it they got pretty faces might as well joined the real sexcam chat online where pple really pay for membership and fees to watch them play right then scAmming pple and get both parties into trouble.... hmmm...

So bros hope u all will try to avoid unknown webcammers less u've met them b4.

Cheers and Happy CNY!
Old 15-02-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u see wht u want and u still said yhe gril is scam that u let me have it lo heheheheh
Old 15-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Samster

samchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think u is rica man lo
Old 11-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

Instalker89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiyokuNoKami View Post
Sorry bros as in she was actually frustrated and persistent on me playing along with her.... but i really sense her intentions as all she care abt was asking me to strip.... and yeah she said she was gonna find others guys when i refused and another thing is i've check with my friends' colleagues and apparently one of them hAd been scammed by her... but instead of him, himself stripping he apparently remained till his boxers when he decided he dun wanna play along with her... after which she got angry and send him a video recording himself strippig to his boxers via skype. Then she threatened him that she will expose the video recorded and gonna include a comment that there was another vid of him stripped fully when he actually didnt at all. This lady apparently demanded for ransom else she will upload it and post in his friends facebooks. My friend's colleague didnt care at all as he knew he didnt do anything at all. Thank god.... my instinct was right... well i dun get it they got pretty faces might as well joined the real sexcam chat online where pple really pay for membership and fees to watch them play right then scAmming pple and get both parties into trouble.... hmmm...

So bros hope u all will try to avoid unknown webcammers less u've met them b4.

Cheers and Happy CNY!
Bro SeiyokuNoKami, I understand how you are feeling because the exact same thing happened to me but the girl used a different. After I refuse to comply, her Facebook account and Skype account was deleted within 15minutes. Luckily you never fall in the webcam blackmail threat
Old 12-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bblove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is very kind to alert all bro here to beware of webcam blackmail threat. Just he cant hit the point.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like he wants to up her then cannot then he spread rumors abt her lor...
She shown him pussy and breasts le...what more can he lose?
Old 12-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Y make it so complicated.. Since she ask u strip, u jus strip n show her yr manhood n maybe plus yr chest.. Without showing yr face.. Wat can she blackmail u.. Since she Oso only show u her boobs n pussy without her face..
Old 13-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dsolsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya. Lucky u cautious
Old 13-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bblove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, once you show face, you are gone..
Old 13-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Instalker89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Y make it so complicated.. Since she ask u strip, u jus strip n show her yr manhood n maybe plus yr chest.. Without showing yr face.. Wat can she blackmail u.. Since she Oso only show u her boobs n pussy without her face..
Bro hhlover, you reminded me of a point. If the person is a scammer, she will definitely want you to show your face first before your manhood. That will suspicious. But if you don't mind your video being circulated on the Internet, it shouldn't pose a threat to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1