The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does authentic Juergen make you stay longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, your yan Zi, is she the 1 before Covid days at ling jie shop?
Not sure when did she start working under llj, I know she did stop for a some time but made a return last year Q3. I guess she is about 50, she's her number 1 disciple. Has a mole on her face. Very polite and skillful masseur
Old 24-05-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Not sure when did she start working under llj, I know she did stop for a some time but made a return last year Q3. I guess she is about 50, she's her number 1 disciple. Has a mole on her face. Very polite and skillful masseur

Bro, I think she is not the Yan Zi I’m referring to. The 1 I knew before covid was in the late 30s to early 40s.
Old 25-05-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I think she is not the Yan Zi I’m referring to. The 1 I knew before covid was in the late 30s to early 40s.
Just in case of we got her age wrong. U can see their TG ads via this link: https://t.me/sgmassagerelaxads/358406 or search for @MiaoshanTCM in this chat. Left bottom pic (ps to look better)
Cheers.
Old 25-05-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 14
hellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yes the effect of juagen can be felt if you go to the correct one. I usually go for Xiaoyu, who's an ex-discple of ling ling jie. She used to be located at Boon Keng area but now she has moved to Mountbatten.

Coupled with her sensual edging, her JG worked magic for me.
Hey Bro can share xiaoyu ctc pls.

Many thanks in advance
Old 26-05-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i think this is the "original" yan zi jie right, abit auntie auntie one, looks wise really like nothing to shout about or even make u want to fantasize. but once her skill starts, damn shiok, i still remember my first time i dont know how she does it until i was repeated edged and i become so hard by her treatment strokes or moves. did you try this auntie yan zi before bro ?
Old 27-05-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
i think this is the "original" yan zi jie right, abit auntie auntie one, looks wise really like nothing to shout about or even make u want to fantasize. but once her skill starts, damn shiok, i still remember my first time i dont know how she does it until i was repeated edged and i become so hard by her treatment strokes or moves. did you try this auntie yan zi before bro ?
I was there for legit juagen. Walk in and was lucky to have her. Back massage was great too. Even since then I asked for her for my sessions at amk. Very polite and professional lady. She chatted well too. She has kids around 20 years, so I thought her age should probably be close to 50s.
Old 27-05-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradox1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes the effect of juagen can be felt if you go to the correct one. I usually go for Xiaoyu, who's an ex-discple of ling ling jie. She used to be located at Boon Keng area but now she has moved to Mountbatten.

Coupled with her sensual edging, her JG worked magic for me.
Hi bro, mind sharing ctc please?
Old 27-05-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was there for legit juagen. Walk in and was lucky to have her. Back massage was great too. Even since then I asked for her for my sessions at amk. Very polite and professional lady. She chatted well too. She has kids around 20 years, so I thought her age should probably be close to 50s.
should be the same yanzi jie we are talking bro, not the new yanzi photo on the new LL thread. yes she is very friendly and skillful. im not sure if she is the first disciple of LL, have u tried qing jie? i think she also quite long liao under LL one not sure of her skills as i never try her before. among the few i have tried, yanzi is really one of those authentic and i can feel the effects too. i been hearing this ex disciple xiaoyu also, not sure her skills tempted to give it a try too
Old 27-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
should be the same yanzi jie we are talking bro, not the new yanzi photo on the new LL thread. yes she is very friendly and skillful. im not sure if she is the first disciple of LL, have u tried qing jie? i think she also quite long liao under LL one not sure of her skills as i never try her before. among the few i have tried, yanzi is really one of those authentic and i can feel the effects too. i been hearing this ex disciple xiaoyu also, not sure her skills tempted to give it a try too
Not sure about the rest. Every time I go I see that yanzi is the most laojiao staff there, there are some younger Viet and PRC (probably mid-late 20).

I remember seeing xiaoyu ex-workplace advertising her as llj disciples. Never been there are boon keng is quite inconvenient for me to go to.
Heard about llj disciples leaving after picking up juagen. They left coz they don't earn as much as ml doing PPC. They rarely get tips from customers. I occasionally tip 20-30 depending on my budget for the month.

Llj 120/hr, free membership 1 free hour for every 10 hours of massage. 1-2 session already feel the differences, even peeing feels different. Hahaha
Old 27-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Heard about llj disciples leaving after picking up juagen. They left coz they don't earn as much as ml doing PPC. They rarely get tips from customers. I occasionally tip 20-30 depending on my budget for the month.
Some of LLJ ml had confided that they get $20 from the $120 of massage and playing your kkj. Whereas at most mp the ml gets $5-10 from the entrance + extra for the jg. So $55-65.
And if her ml releases for u LLJ will fine and deduct an amount from the $20.
And if av visits and the ml is caught holding your kkj it’s at the ml’s risks.
On top of that the ml has target to sell you LLJ poke ass treatment for $150 per poke. And u need 2-3 pokes. And the ml only get $5 one time comm for ‘finding your choked veins’.
That’s LLJ business model.
Would you do the same service for this $20 and has the same risks for more $ doing it elsewhere? No need second consideration.
Old 27-05-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 1
Bingo138 is a splendid one to beholdBingo138 is a splendid one to beholdBingo138 is a splendid one to beholdBingo138 is a splendid one to beholdBingo138 is a splendid one to beholdBingo138 is a splendid one to behold

Can share Yan Zi contact?
Old 27-05-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo138 View Post
Can share Yan Zi contact?
I don't have her person contact.

U can find the pinned thread for more info in the subgroup for more information.

Telegram : @LinglingJie
Phone : 97823801
whatsapp : wa.me/6597823801
Wechat : Liu81782982
Old 27-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just in case of we got her age wrong. U can see their TG ads via this link: https://t.me/sgmassagerelaxads/358406 or search for @MiaoshanTCM in this chat. Left bottom pic (ps to look better)
Cheers.
Sorry bro. Ling Ling jie disciples in the link all cmi. ☹️
Old 28-05-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro. Ling Ling jie disciples in the link all cmi. ☹️
Sorry to hear that. Sad case. Don't know any other "Yanzi"
Old 01-06-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4146 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all, I shared Xiaoyu's contact already. But some of you bros are relatively new or under moderation so in order to protect this gem.. please contribute more to the forum and I'll share next time.

Hope you understand.

Thanks bro for the contact hahahhaha
True gem here. Improve my piak piak performance alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1