The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all
Re: YummY!! YummY!! INDULGE YOURSELF INTO THE DOUBLE "B" (BLESSY) is GoinG tO offer

Sorry 4 the late fr been really busy these few days but as promised to bro ccod here is my fr on Blessy

Look:7/10
Boobs:6/10 ( quite fake )
Body:7/10(firm ass!)
Catbath:7/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:6/10
attitude:10/10 try very hard to please
Overall:7.5/10( worth it)
Old 11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Liv3vil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: YummY!! YummY!! INDULGE YOURSELF INTO THE DOUBLE "B" (BLESSY) is GoinG tO offer

Back with FR with Blessy last night at 8pm.

Went to designated hotel, knock the door, went in and saw a petite lady. She look Bigger in size from the pics. But, first thing came to my mind is, hmmm a big size me bonking a small size lady .. phaw like those in xxx flim.

Once went in, she go fill up bathtub. I go in and check, eh, not bad leh got bath tub some more. Not like those PRC one chop chop want to finish. I go light up a cig and size on the couch watch tv while waiting for her. She came out and sit on the bed to watch tv. I undress her and WOW!!! nice pair of boobs.. seductive.

Fast forward a bit. Go in bathtub, she wash didi, and asked "Mouth"? I say OK. she start a mind blowing 15 min bj. I pump my didi into her mouth during the last 5 min and she just keep blowing n blowing. I asked her tired or not she say no. Hmmm good service.

Go to bed, I tell her 1st shot CIM. She OK. Another 20 min of BBBJ. I keep squeezing her 35D boobs and enjoying my view of her sucking .. finally unload 1st load.

Have a cig, then proceed to 2nd shot. This is the best part. I asked her to lie down I service her. Started with fondling and licking sucking of her boobs. She moan ... I am a boobs man. Normally with PRC, after letting you suck for 5-10 min they will push you away and ask you to enter her. But for Blessy, its a totally different story. I enjoyed every slurp of sucking n carressing. She never hurry me at all. Start the side and underneath of her boobs, i use my tounge to tickle, lick and suck. Move to the nipples, put the whole nipples into my mouth and use my tounge to tease it. and move to the other boob. Wow i tell you, she just lie down there and enjoy every moment.I move south and kiss kiss her belly, to her pussy. Was wondering whether should I lick her pussy .. go down further to test market, eh, no smell. Pussy looks clean n tidy. Dun care, go and lick with all i can. lick and suck for 5 min then move north again.

Next, I lie on side way with head on the bed and tilt her body with my hand holding her back. Her boobs sag down and become so tender. I carry to suck and lick like a baby. This is where my didi started to have reaction again. both her boobs now is full of my saliva. I think am on her boobs for almost half and hour. I will not forget this scene. All my boobs fantasy is done on her, the sucking, the tilt side way to suck and the duration of sucking. WOW this is the best i have gotten so far.

Suck until hard hard already and pump her mission and see my body rubbing agaist her pointed nipples so super high. Unloaded with 10 min of pumping.

Ratings
Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 10/10 (my best so far)

Body: 7/10

Attitude: 12/10 (no hurry and 1st time a can take my own sweet time for as long as I want to suck her boobs)

BBBJ:8/10 (suction a bit soft i find)

FJ: 7/10 (so-so)

RTF: Maybe. Will try others first.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got power bbbj har... hmm... enticing...
Old 11-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai1020 View Post
Sorry 4 the late fr been really busy these few days but as promised to bro ccod here is my fr on Blessy

Look:7/10
Boobs:6/10 ( quite fake )
Body:7/10(firm ass!)
Catbath:7/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:6/10
attitude:10/10 try very hard to please
Overall:7.5/10( worth it)
thanks bro chai 1020 for the FR
it not late... hehe late is always better then dont have

Cheers bro !!!

Yes Bro out there Blessy If definatey value for $$$
Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bobo999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my belated FR on Blessy... Had her previous week.. Thanks to Bro Pierce for the arrangement and went to the designated place.
First Look, not much resemblance of the photo, as she is without makeup. But she greeted me with a friendly smile and SawateKrap....
Neh Neh protruding out ..... (drooling) ...
Proceed to bath with her, tcss, then her BBBJ is slow, fast, slow, fast.....
My favorite rythmn... cum after 10 mins as CIM .....
2nd shot, on bed , Catbath slow and stimulating by her tongue and hand on my balls.... then cowgirl and doggie position for 20+ mins .... We sweat and hug each other for 5 mins after cum together............ Shiok....

Look:6.5/10(Different from pic, more tan , average girl look)
Boobs:6/10(enhanced can feel silicon, abit saggy looking)
Body:7/10(curvy body and got a meaty ass)
Bath:7/10
Catbath:6.5/10
BBBJ:8/10(good use of tounge and hands, good suction)
FJ:7.5/10(she really put in effort to make me cum 2nd shot)
Attitude:10/10(very GOOD, no rush)
RTF: maybe, as too much gals out there
Overall:7.5/10
Old 27-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Kurt79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I owe Bro Pierce a 3 week overdue FR on Blessy. Apologies to you bro.

Firstly would like to thank bro Pierce for the slot and apologies once again for the super late FR. Hope this FR can help her in her next visit.

Had Blessy 3 weeks ago. Will try to remember as much as I can as I went away for almost 2 weeks and came back late last week only. Smsed bro for slot and desirable time. It was very last minute and bro accommodated for me. I asked for the last slot of the day around 1.30am. Proceed to hotel and went up specified room.

Knock on the door and took quite some time to open. Found out she fell asleep. Nevertheless she still greets well with smiles all over. She looks like a younger version of my manager’s wife. Oh gosh. We chatted for a while. Her English not bad and can communicate quite well. She prepared the tub and we strip. Nice breasts she have. We proceed to tub. Bath was normal. With her breast caressing me around. Then she gave me a BBBJ in the tub. Couldn’t handle it so I requested to get on bed. Dried ourselves up and I sat on bed backing the headboard and she continued her bbbj. Fondled her breast in the meantime. After a while capped on and she on the cowgirl position with me sitting down. Manage to suckle her breast while she was riding. Finished in this position and we cleaned up. Chatted and lie down watching Fear Factor on TV.

Since it was quite late already, I didn’t want to delay her sleep. So we proceed to round 2. Same as round one but then switch to doggy while I was standing. Took a long time to unload and perspire like I ran a marathon. She told me her legs were numb.

We proceed for shower and I got ready. We chatted for a while and I paid her before I leave. Very service oriented girl. Hope this FR helps when she returns.

Thanks to bro Pierce for the slot. And sorry for the delayed FR.

Here is a short Fr on her:

Name: Blessy
Look: 6.5/10(pleasant looking)
Boobs: 7/10(enhanced but ok for me)
Body: 7/10(curvy body and smooth skin)
BBBJ : 8/10(good suction and usage of hands and breast)
FJ: 7.5/10(Though she was tired she gave all she got)
GFE: 8/10 (very patient, accommodating, and service oriented)
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Maybe when she returns

The Above FR are on my own personal opinion and experience. Thank you.

Once again thank you to bro Pierce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1