The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Japan - FL/Enjo Kosai/Compensated Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13a13y13lue View Post
Am in Shinjuku now. But I have a local mobile phone and I don't know any Japanese. Sigh!

Anyway, good information.
You can always go for Club Boo or walk alone in Kabukicho and the touts will approach you. They'll try to speak to you in mandarin so it shouldn't be an issue. But I've never tried either of them before so I can't vouch for your safety especially the ones from the touts.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach669 View Post
viet virgin girls went japan to earn now u see http://$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.1096270.n5.nabble.com/

sexy virgins
Thanks but no thanks. This is a thread for Japanese FLs. You've been zapped to negativity by me. Hope you don't go around advertising in threads that's not relevant to your ads.

I've stopped using the app SayHi! and only using Waku Waku Mail. Why? It's more difficult to find FLs advertising themselves in the app because there's no segregation of normal users and people who're looking for clients on the app. Waku Waku Mail has an adult only section on the forum just for that purpose.

So I met up with yet another Japanese FL via Waku Waku Mail. Why I picked her was she advertised herself as someone who starred in AV movies. I checked out her photo, not full face on but good enough. It's pretty exciting to do someone who's been in AV movies before don't you think? Anyway the rate again is 20,000 yen excluding room. She's a 専門学校 student which they go after high school if they don't go to uni which means she's early 20s. Made all arrangements through Waku Waku Mail which is pretty expensive. 50 yen per mail sent. I think I sent like 5 in all just to fix the time, meeting spot, and a description of my dressing. Fast forward to when we met. She wasn't exactly how I imagined but it wasn't bad. We walked to the hotel together and made small talk along the way. Hotel in Meguro seems to be expensive. 6K+. Already there no declining right... pay and go in. Once in the room we had our smokes, brushed our teeth, then started action. We showered before leaving out place so it wasn't necessary. This girl was very responsive to my attacks, loud, and passionate. Very passionate and horny. Very wet...I tried to get her to squirt like how they do it in the Japanese AV but wasn't successful. But she was dripping wet down there and she came several times. I could feel her pussy muscles contract creating a cave. She told me they need to have a lot of water intake to do that. After that I went back to frenching her and positioning my dick without condom on her pussy and started rubbing and she asked me in Japanese "iretai?" a few times which meant "do you wanna put it in?". I said not yet and attacked her pussy again and she came again and again from my tongue attack until she begged me to stop which I was pretty reluctant to but decided to since she was such a good girl. I grabbed the condom from the table next to the bed and I saw the word 黒 on the condom. Black?! My first time wearing a black one. I put it on while she waited. Once it was on, I teased her but rubbing the head against her hungry pussy. I told her i can't get it in and then in one swift motion I plunged it into her and she moaned in ecstasy. I started pumping in and out fast and furiously. I must say, wearing a black condom and looking at myself thrusting in and out of her pussy made it look like a black's cock except theirs is MUCH longer and thicker. After a short while she started saying she's gonna cum and then her legs started to shiver as she came while it was propped up on my shoulder. I held her legs using my hands and started going at her again... I'm not sure how many times she came in all from finger, cunnilingus, and FJ... by the time it was my turn I was already all sweaty and my right hand was kinda shivering from fingering her. I finished up in doggy. Seems like my cum wasn't as sexciting as hers. Where's the BBBJ you may be wondering. I attacked her so much that she couldn't BBBJ me. I should've let her work on my dick... we had our after sex smoke and I went to shower first. By right we should always shower together. Just in case while I shower she takes my stuff and run. Then again like I mentioned before, usually the hotels will not allow one person to leave alone because they're afraid the other person has been murdered or something so it should be quite safe. We got dressed and left the room. On the way down in the hotel elevator, I asked her if she could tell me her AV name. She said next time we meet she'll let me know...wtf.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
PersistantLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanna go japan great fr bro
Old 25-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Interesting ad I came across. Roughly translates to

Can anyone take us in from tomorrow till Monday?
Me and my sister.
We're not freelancing.
For your kindness I/We'll blow you.
Calm/Composed adult would be nice.
Any age is fine with us.
Thank you for listening.

I've the unblurred picture but it's pointless. Eyes and nose are censored. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention this. In the profile she mentioned that she and her sister are identical twins.
Old 26-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

One place where I know the operator can speak English and welcomes foreigers. Milky Baby. This establishment has lactating mothers, pregnant mothers, and fat women. I've tried the lactating course once but she was dried up from the customer before me so I didn't have a chance to play. Been wanting to try Shoko. Will post FR if I do. Most of them provide AJ because it's illegal to provide FJ in shops but I heard from one of the FL that for around 10,000 yen they may allow you to go for FJ. Oh did I mention that Shoko allows filming as long as it doesn't show her face?
Old 26-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
HoSehLiaoLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good FR bro, looks like when I go JPN, better read this thread to maximise my enjoyment there
Old 27-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of

Good stuff TS - am keeping subscribed on this for future updates!
Old 27-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tarata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@deedesilover-sama

You need to teach me the art of Enjo Kosai!!! haha I tried a few times while still in Japan but always fail to get the girls after saying I am gaijin =/ any tips to get them?
Old 27-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
HwangChao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative FR, thanks for sharing
Old 28-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Buaybuaygan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of good info from snr bros. Great contribution
Old 28-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarata View Post
@deedesilover-sama

You need to teach me the art of Enjo Kosai!!! haha I tried a few times while still in Japan but always fail to get the girls after saying I am gaijin =/ any tips to get them?
Nice to hear that someone else has been trying. I've never thought of trying because I'm not sure where's the Japanese version of SBF. Anyway you need to arrange in Japanese. Then it's always nice to let them know you're a foreigner beforehand. I always tell them I'm a シンガポール人 (Singaporean) instead of using the word 外人 (Gaijin aka Foreigner). If it's gaijin they'll be wondering if you're from China, or some black with huge long dick from America, etc. Tell them you're Singaporean and stay away from saying you're a Singaporean Chinese. They may misunderstand and think you're from China but from Singapore or something. It's important to be able to transact in Japanese because even when you're meeting them, if you're not sending them your picture you'll have to describe what you're wearing to them. Tokyo's train stations are very crowded and there're many people around the station. You'll have to be able to explain clearly where you are and what you're wearing. I think it's safer to be polite and courteous when messaging the girls. Nobody wants to be treated like a slut. Meaning don't message the girl and ask "how much? can meet now?".

Even following all the above, I've ever messaged girls who were advertising but after a message or two they stop replying. I can only guess that it's because

1. You told her you're a Singaporean basically a foreigners
2. Someone else was faster at coordinating time and place with her and she decided to go with that and don't need another client at the moment
3. You're a Singaporean and she'd rather give priority to locals because there's more demand than supply
4. It's a prank. I'm not sure if this happens but I don't see why not. Even in SBF you get kids creating fake posts. It's a little bit worse when you use Waku Waku Mail when you encounter this because you've to pay when you read the ad, and also when you view the profile's picture.

Using Waku Waku Mail has a high chance of success for me because when they advertise under the "Let's meet now" forum means that they're probably in need of cash and are more willing to accept foreigners.

Where do you fish for girls?
Old 28-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tarata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@deedesilover-sama

I see your approach makes more sense... I always say I am gaijin maybe thats why they lose interest. Also, the cost of paying is damn expensive that is why meeting a prank post is a pain in the ass =_=""

I used Heartful Station about 2 years ago. The girls are in their mid-20s to 30s i guess, since I ask what they are working as are mostly OL or nurses. But for me, I usually make call for Delivery Girl~~~ Mostly turn out to be Chinese or Korean XD
Old 29-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexinthebeach View Post
i think tis http://xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx.xxx/

got sexy japan models
Stop advertising in my thread. This is for Japanese FL in Japan not in another country.
Old 30-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
HugeDoggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, you mean if you gaiging they will show you less interest? Thought they all in it for the $$$ only
Old 01-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
HorLeeSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great info in this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1