The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Angrycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SAUNA in ZH, CA, CP and other places in Guangdong

Here's my contribution.

Basically, GZ itself is quite dead. Most of the Sauna there are Airport (in other words, handjobs only) but all hope is not lost - the massage lady or ji shi will usually talk to you about the kind of services they offer and you can tell them what you're looking for. If you're lucky, some of them will come to your hotel or room for the right price - usually 600 ~ 800RMB depending on your negotiation skills.

So how do you get lucky? Simple, before you get a massage lady, the captain will usually ask you what kind of girl you are looking for. This is where you talk to the captain about what you want - for me, I said I wanted a pretty lady that is playful & sporting, the captain immediately got my meaning and arranged for the type of girl that suited my criteria. If you not happy with the look of the girl, you can always tell the captain to change - it's not a problem.

Before I forget, massage prices start at 250RMB~400RMB. High class or hotel class sauna usually charge around 300 ~ 400RMB but according to my sources, those girls there are clean as they got for health checks every month so it's a better idea to go to Saunas located in a hotel.

Here's a few recommended Sauna's in Guangzhou, the last one definitely got action that you can take out.

Shui Ling Long 水玲珑
Lan se hai an 蓝色海岸国际水会
Yu Chi Sang na 御池桑拿 in tianhe qu

So the total cost = massage price + negotiated price.

However, the real action are all in Dongguan such as changan / changping or houjie or foshan which is closer. Travelling to DG is simple enough via train - just take a metro to Guangzhou East Railway and then buy a ticket within the guangshen railway to Dongguan - the price is 50RMB and the journey is about half and hour. However be warned that there's a lot of people who take the railway so it's not as comfortable as say a cab ride. From there, you can search some threads about some of the Sauna's to go to as there are plenty to choose from.

大朗☆豪华酒店银泉会所 is one of them near changping (15 minutes cab ride from DG train station) - Prices start from 450/550/650 with no room charges. Ladies are dressed in - Mai Shiranui, Bunny Girl, OL, Teacher, AV girl or just plain A class girls.

A class girls cost 650RMB and are usually prettier but not as much service
other types like mai shiranui, bunny girl, OL type usually cost about 550RMB, got lots of different service but may not be as pretty. Everything is very commercialized feel here, so if you don't like that, then I suggest you avoid DG Sauna as most of them are more or less the same. Going DG would be best if it's a bunch of friends to the KTV, it's more fun that way.

Foshan which is closer cost about 80 ~ 100RMB via taxi one way. Just ask the cabbie to take you to a sauna there, they will know what to do. Prices are more or less the same as DG Sauna but they may charge for room.

To be continued....
Old 18-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
deswalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add my little contribution, there is this website (in chinese) which i thought could be very useful for sauna lovers in the GZ, CP, CA areas.

bbs.hi-888.com

Wealth of information there
Old 18-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Brutea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For CP Saunas on the Stripe, can someone write the Chinese version name?

Miraton

Hui Mei

Hui Hua

Virgin

Walter

etc.
Old 19-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutea View Post
for cp saunas on the stripe, can someone write the chinese version name?

Miraton美怡登

hui mei汇美

hui hua汇华

virgin君悦

walter??

etc.
dun know abt walter:d
Old 19-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
dun know abt walter:d
i believe walter is hua tai ....
Old 19-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
JCLane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CA review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
Just want to give a few more pointers and options to bros who will be visiting CA Saunas. Sauna is definitely one of my favorite thing to do in CA, other than the naked KTV and footie.

Apart from the places mentioned already, I have been to:

- Pacific/Tai Ping Yang. A pretty good, popular place with good selection of gals.

-Long Dao Hui. Near Changan hotel, more famous for footie than other services.

Here's something interesting. Dong Hao Hotel (more of a sauna than a hotel) has sauna rooms with connecting door. Why is this important? Well, if you go with a buddy, you each select a gal and you can swop the gal if you want within the given time of 2 hrs. So you get to pop 2 gals for the price of 1. Unfortunately, at the time I went there with a buddy, we didn't see many good quality ones so we decided to go to another place. I heard King Long hotel in CP allows you to do this as well with connecting rooms. Anybody know any other sauna like this?.....thanks
Recently tried a "boob masg" at LDH..good slimy session, ended out poorer by 300RMB... Just the c-caress is enuf to blow the mind..

DongHao looks interesting..cud PM the contact mummy/supervisor?

When are u at CA?
Old 20-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zzoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a fantastic thread! i will b in gz for the canton fair apr23-27, will be travelling alone. this will b my first trip there and a newbie. would love to meet up with any of the bro's for cheonging and drinking sessions, let me know if any of u would like to meet up.

i will b staying at the china mayor hotel in tian he district.

all advice appreciated.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stay tune...

Hi bros,

I just got back after bonking for 10 days in CA,CP n Zhuhai. Lots of info to share. Stay tune...
Old 27-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23700 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread! Very informative! Just in time for my visit to CA this May. Although i have cheong CA/CP/Zh for the past three years, there are still many places to discover.Now there is even uniform fetish in the Sauna in CA.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

top 3

Paiseh bros, havent really have time to post about my last trip but every trip discover new places and retry old ones and favorites always changes. Just wondering if my top 3 is the same as bros' top 3. here's my current top 3:

1. Tian Di Wan Hao in CA for flower street, new classy rooms and good selection of gals
2. Virgin Sauna in CP for pretty gals
3. Di Hao in Zhuhai for nice facilities and pretty gals

Awaiting response
Old 05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
P1.1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: top 3

Quote:
Paiseh bros, havent really have time to post about my last trip but every trip discover new places and retry old ones and favorites always changes. Just wondering if my top 3 is the same as bros' top 3. here's my current top 3:

1. Tian Di Wan Hao in CA for flower street, new classy rooms and good selection of gals
2. Virgin Sauna in CP for pretty gals
3. Di Hao in Zhuhai for nice facilities and pretty gals

Awaiting response
I have read from Macau Zhuhi forum "Saunas outside of Dongbei area and I really liked the sauna at Jun Hao hotel (it is the 1st hotel on the left, right after you pass the tunnel coming from Dongbei area). It a relatively new 4 star facility with whirlpool and resting place. The sauna room on the upper floor is nicely decorated. The gals are of higher quality than those in the Gongbei areas. However, price is also higher at about 500 rmb all in."

Is Di Hao in Zhuhai the same sauna as described above?
I'm going to Zhuhai Jun 7 and plan to visit this sauna.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

Re: top 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1.1 View Post
I have read from Macau Zhuhi forum "Saunas outside of Dongbei area and I really liked the sauna at Jun Hao hotel (it is the 1st hotel on the left, right after you pass the tunnel coming from Dongbei area). It a relatively new 4 star facility with whirlpool and resting place. The sauna room on the upper floor is nicely decorated. The gals are of higher quality than those in the Gongbei areas. However, price is also higher at about 500 rmb all in."

Is Di Hao in Zhuhai the same sauna as described above?
I'm going to Zhuhai Jun 7 and plan to visit this sauna.
My Bad. You're right. The Di Hao I mentioned is actually the Jun hao, owned by the same guy who own 2000 year hotel also got sauna.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
audit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: CP Time!!

Quote:

huihua sauna has flower street where the gals(all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45. This is normally to cater to customer who wants to stay overnight (you can stay until 12 noon the next day without paying more). As for the gals, they've got 3 categories. 300 is the standard gals, 400 is supposed to be prettier with see thru dresses, and 500 for the tall gals. Rooms is about 200+.
Bro, do you know anything similar in ZH?
Going there and would like to pick up one myself
Old 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro bigboobman007,

You have started a very informative thread for newbie like me who wants to venture into China. Thanks for sharing

Will up you when i regain my points.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 21-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

raid season

Back at home now and thinking about my time in CP and CA and of course another excuse to go there...sigh. Usually the syndrome dont kick in so soon but we were caught in a raid season. For a sauna guy like me, it's hell. lack of choice, lack of sex. It started 2 weeks ago while I was in CA when they dont show the girls in a fishbowl topless no more and then the next week everything is done discreetly to closing the whole sauna and dirty massages activities completely. Even the most connected (with the police) sauna in CA is open to regular customer only and u have to call in advance and they have to shut down between 8pm to midnight.

Naked ktv will do the naked dance after 11 pm. Dirty footie is still available but it's best to avoid Long Dao Hui (footie place with the best looking girls) since they are forced to take off the poster that covers the see through glass on every room. Other choices with enclosed room: Tian Di Wu Xian/Infinitude, Berlin Hotel, Pacific.

Got my 1st experience of mayflower in CP last thurs. Chose a tall, pretty girl with huge boobs from the flower street and brought her to Penn. Soon after she changed to her regular clothes and we got out of mayflower, the boobs are gone, her looks dropped from A- to B- and her body is just pimply. I realized i was conned. mayflower is using the latest invention from NASA: dimmed blue lights that is designed to make girls prettier than they actually are. And of course the most catasthrophic invention of all: push-up bra.

Well, I brought her back to my hotel room since i had to pay 500 rmb anyway but just couldnt do it after looking at her pimply body. Had to let her go. Havent had much luck in KTV. only brought 1 girl out of the last 5 ktv sessions. And she wasnt that great either. That's why sauna is still my no.1 choice for looks and service.

Lucky for me, my regular in Virgin sauna girl is working that night. That saved the day.

Hope the scene will be back to normal soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1