The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: What is she thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
She is thinking whether there is any future in this relationship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beem View Post
She in frontdesk
Still same answer from me. To elaborate further, she is simply thinking if it's a good bet to use her expensive eggs to hatch your cheap sperms. This is the most generic thinking any family-oriented women can have, given the general question you ask.

If you can assure her of a "future", then there is a "future". At this juncture, you've done nothing for her to make her (or any women) willing to go all out to be with you, so there's no "future" to talk about
Old 30-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
She may not be a stranger to the thread starter but she's from a different gene pool. If they get together and have kids, it'll will spell the eventual downfall of the country.
You are soooo... wrong from the scientific point of view. Genetic diversity is a plus, not a minus. The very opposite of genetic diversity is inbreeding -- that is why there is a natural taboo against incest in practically all human communities.

Inbreeding mutlitplies the chances of harmful genes manifesting themselves and is therefore not advisable. But marrying people from a different gene pool -- that actually makes great genetic sense because it will increase the chances of survival of whatever offspring produced.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

it does not matter what she thinks, think about your future.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

She is KCing or Fishing you ! beware . lots of chances here . step out before its too late .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 01-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

bro ts, i can only wish u well cos it's almost impossible to maintain overseas relationship. had tried twice! all the best...

my humble 2 rmb worth...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 01-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
goodmassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@sgjoey

I do agree with you concerning genetic diversity & its reduction of having less desirable off spring.

However, I believe Sam Boss is thinking that "she's" a WL and hence likely to produce less desirable descendants.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Inbreeding mutlitplies the chances of harmful genes manifesting themselves and is therefore not advisable. But marrying people from a different gene pool -- that actually makes great genetic sense because it will increase the chances of survival of whatever offspring produced.
Genetic diversity is a good thing. Breeding from a defective gene pool is not.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know one china girl for a year
But due to some reasons she is not willing to come Singapore to be with me
But she still keep in contact at least once a week. That's about 6 month since I last saw her.
Is there any future in this relationship?
If currently u contacting once a week, meeting once per 6 months....

Future, you might be contacting once a month, meeting once 1 year...

Is there a future foreseenable in that kind of circumstances?

Love may be blind, but it does not mean you don't need to see your "GF".

Ask yourself: who is she seeing during the rest of the time not with u?
Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Genetic diversity is a good thing. Breeding from a defective gene pool is not.
I would think that all of us carry a proportion of defective genes. As such there is no such thing as a defective gene pool. Or rather, all gene pools are defective to some extent.

The best chance of ensuring genetic diversity is to marry a foreigner.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or rather, all gene pools are defective to some extent.

The best chance of ensuring genetic diversity is to marry a foreigner.
Speak for yourself. I certainly wouldn't choose to start a family with someone who carries the defective gene that causes Haemophilia, Huntingtons, Cystic Fibrosis etc. It would be most irresponsible.

For the sake of the next generation, men should seek partners which carry the best chance of producing bright, confident offspring.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
speak for yourself. I certainly wouldn't choose to start a family with someone who carries the defective gene that causes haemophilia, huntingtons, cystic fibrosis etc. It would be most irresponsible.
ouch !!!!!!!!!!! Oooops !!!!!!!!

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 02-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know one china girl for a year
But due to some reasons she is not willing to come Singapore to be with me
But she still keep in contact at least once a week. That's about 6 month since I last saw her.
Is there any future in this relationship?
Very simple.
Just ask yourself the following questions:
Would you visit you favourite WL more than once a week?
Would you chat wif a good friend more than once a week?
What answer you seek is all in these 2 very simple questions!
She doesnt want to come over bcos:
1) She got a sugar daddy who's giving her more than u
2) She got a BF there so she cant find the excuse to come over
3) She has more than just U 1 option so she can weigh and gauge which one is worth sacrificing for
4) She's just keeping you as a spare tire

If someone wants to be wif you, die die u dun wan her to come find you she will also die die find a way to see you! PERIOD!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Speak for yourself. I certainly wouldn't choose to start a family with someone who carries the defective gene that causes Haemophilia, Huntingtons, Cystic Fibrosis etc. It would be most irresponsible.

For the sake of the next generation, men should seek partners which carry the best chance of producing bright, confident offspring.
Alamak.... you still don't geddit, do you?

Who doesn't want good genes? It's a no-brainer. It's also unavoidable that every one of us carry some defective genes.

The best chance of ensuring that these defective genes do not manifest themselves is to marry a foreigner, that is, someone whose gene pool is very different from ours.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The best chance of ensuring that these defective genes do not manifest themselves is to marry a foreigner, that is, someone whose gene pool is very different from ours.
If you insist on going down the "genetic diversity" route, you should advocate that Singapore chinks marry Ang Mohs, Blacks or Latinos.

Marrying a foreign chink is risky. The couple may find that they're actually related.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you insist on going down the "genetic diversity" route, you should advocate that Singapore chinks marry Ang Mohs, Blacks or Latinos.

Marrying a foreign chink is risky. The couple may find that they're actually related.
You actually know zilch about genetics. We are ALL related, to a greater or lesser extent. Around 50,000 years ago (give or take a few thousand years), a small band of Africans migrated out of Africa. We -- each and every one of us -- are their descendants.

I advocate that people be allowed to marry who they wish -- except for their close relatives because genetically speaking, that would be hazardous should they decide to have children.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1