The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Marriage Advice Needed - Posted for my friend

Sorry to say that it sounds stupid to fill the emptiness by visiting whores. Perhaps u could find a "mistress" instead of FLs, but it doesnt come cheap. must spend $$$ and time (shopping) with them
Old 10-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Doesnt make sense at all unless the wife is under influence from her own mother to get out of the marriage. So she creates the condition right for your friend to annul the marriage.

The other thing is that you are only his side of the story, it can be the sad emotional side. A lot of practical problems may not been told to you. For example, why the mother-in-law want to bitch into their relationship.

If the problems is too hard to solve, IMHO, ditch it before it affects too much of your friend's life. Worth or not worth to keep on depends on the wife's attitude.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
As for me, the happiest thing I have now is only my lovely daughter... Everything things else is dead...
Sound so familiar....
Old 10-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
T

Advice your friend to look for someone who would really love him back.
Should be "ADVISE your friend.....".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonng View Post

Appreciate fellow bros who can advice. Please do not make unnecessary remarks. I think he is quite a poor thing already.
Should be "..... who can ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.

My advice to him is to ask the girl to fuck off from his life and annul the marriage asap.

He can then get a new girlfriend who treats him well and loves having regular sex with him.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
bro,
we, as the outsiders could only advice what is best interest for yr friend. In the end of the day, yr friend had to decide for himself
Should be "We, as outsiders, can only ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsa98 View Post

Take my advise, leave this gal and better concentrate on earning more $$$.
Should be "Take my ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Was thinking that Big Boss Sam got something 'constructive' to say.

Anyway, the choice is clear. File for Annulment. Might be tricky as the female party might asked for 50% cut of his property.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Sound so familiar....
Bro... Same situation as me...? Care to PM/email each other & share our woes...?
Old 11-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 23
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonng View Post
Dear all, I am posting on behalf of a brother here, I have been talking to him over the New Year and felt for him. Give him my comments and appreciate fellow bros to chip in.

Our Bro, let's call him Larry. Larry was married to his wife (ROM) in July last year. He loves his wife and that's why he proceeded with the ROM even though his future-mother-in-law didn't like him. He believe he can win her over and most important it is his wife he marries not the MIL.

Over the past few months, his wife has refused to consumate the marriage and also refuse intimacy. Poor guy, he even has to beg for intimacy. This new year, his mother bought goodies for his in-laws, the other party returned every single thing back, he dun even dare to tell his mother.

His wife fails to understand the pressure he is having, and adds on to it. She demands for shopping etc even though she knows he is backlogged in both work and studies. He is really really unhappy and is thinking of filing for annulment of marriage on the ground of non-consummation owing to wilful refusal. He still loves her but he really do not see a future, imagine having to beg for sex.

I feel for him...

Appreciate fellow bros who can advice. Please do not make unnecessary remarks. I think he is quite a poor thing already.
legally in singapore.

he can "force" himself on his wife without fear or being charged with rape.

Singapore maritial laws remove any such liability unless the wife is staying at another place or has filed for a personal protection order.

Frankly speaking.. i suggest your friend have a good talk with the wife.

Annulment of marriage if i remember correctly requires both parties to consent and sign the papers.

talk to his wife heart to heart and find out how she feels. If she feels there no future or is she just pressurized by her mother.

Theres no point staying in such a marriage.

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 11-02-2008, 08:46 AM
wang yu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Such a scenario have been analysed in the papers quite a while ago.
Anyway, grounds for annulment ... dont waste time, life is short ...
Old 11-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
bunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samster

both of them must sit down and talk about the situation.
find out why she doesn't wanna be intimate.
and see if there is a solution to the problem.
have to clearly explain that what she is doing those not help their marriage.
and if things do continue, divorcing is inevitable.

if all things fail....then divorce shld be then considered.
communication = impt in any relationship.
do sit down and have a good talk before making any decision that you'll regret.

all the best...
bunny
Old 12-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got no kids, wife refuses her marital obligations, the case is open and shut.

Your buddy should sue for divorce immediately.

Unfortunately the modern Singapore woman does not understand her marital obligations and that is the fault of their mothers not tuning them into how life is. A wife's JOB and DUTY is to have sex with her husband, PERIOD! In fact, she is required to by law, else you divorce. The complicating factor for most brothers including me is kids. However, in larry's case, that is not an issue so now is the time to bolt. Newly-weds should be all over each other fucking like bunnies. My wife and I were b4 kids. The fact that larry is having problems now when sex should be fantastic is a sign from the gods..."Run Larry Run".
Do it now while its simple.

Cheers,
jim
Old 12-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
XiaoJing XiaoJing

Just go look for lawyer .... talk so much also no use