The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

That ChaoEch guy is back !!!

Old 22-03-2010, 02:27 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Sorry hor I only Lan Jiao samster, not Lao Jiao

Eh......... of course you LAN jiao samster lah if not then what .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Octlong was also there too. He is intending to go somewhere with Mr Birdie soon. I'm waiting for them to confirm so that I can open my "eyes". Yippeeee.
So you coming with us is it .
Old 22-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That ChaoEch guy is back !!!

I thought you and VK just finished the 'ChaoEch' in lor 19 on saturday night?

Or you brought his soul back?
Old 22-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mikemike is Mr Dark Side No. 1. Killer_C is his deputy, No. 2 hor. Dont play play.
Lucky I never join you and killer_C opposite mask yesterday. Else I think I cannot save my arse.

Why you keep bringing people to the darkside?

Quote:
You got the mood meh? Hahaha.
Suffer from mood swing yesterday.
Mood was super lousy from 8:30pm to 10:45pm
after 11pm... mood is good mah.
Old 22-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Mikemike is Mr Dark Side No. 1. Killer_C is his deputy, No. 2 hor. Dont play play.
Hey harloo.. how come u & Carrot share the same sentiments..

dun tell me both of u are from the same group that is beyond the darkside..
Old 22-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hopefully Linh can stay more than 1 month. This month I go up mountain to "meditate". Next month i come down and test my KC skill on her
you come down mountain early..
how issit talking to Linh on friday night?

she is surrounded by many eagles teaching her stuff... I feel that she may be influenced quite abit roi.
as an outsider, how you see her?
Old 22-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Lucky I never join you and killer_C opposite mask yesterday. Else I think I cannot save my arse.

Why you keep bringing people to the darkside?
you are wrong...!! he's not interested in arse anymore.. he likes sucking the big & crunchy 油条...

He change taste already..
Old 22-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
you are wrong...!! he's not interested in arse anymore.. he likes sucking the big & crunchy 油条...

He change taste already..
so thom has been the number '0' in this darkside
as expected lah... he syt mah.
Old 23-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you come down mountain early..
how issit talking to Linh on friday night?

as an outsider, how you see her?
She got no mood to talk to me la. You beside her leh

Still got chance to KC her la....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bros, there are so many gals to choose in MASK... dun go astray... Finally see Thom's sugar mummy. I thinks she younger than him la.

For these few weeks, if MASK no table, I will not go V2/678/674 anymore!!! MASK got the best quality and most quantity VBs in the 42 stretch!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Attention all para lovers! The gals there are almost FULL strength. OTOT carry on!!! Dun give faces

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-03-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Tink next few outings at M51 or 678 will same same go back early, go there to c u guys only

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I think very soon your poker-dot gal should be back soon and you will not be lone-ranger anymore....
Old 23-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
She got no mood to talk to me la. You beside her leh
You talk more than I talk to her leh.

Quote:
Hey bros, there are so many gals to choose in MASK... dun go astray... Finally see Thom's sugar mummy. I thinks she younger than him la.
You mean for so long then you notice his sugar mummy? She younger but she alot richer (with rich fix-head).

Quote:
Attention all para lovers! The gals there are almost FULL strength. OTOT carry on!!! Dun give faces
Carry on in May. Now I concentrate on Linh. After that I will be under house arrest till end of Apr. Hopefully the Koala Bear will be back by then.
Old 23-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
I think very soon your poker-dot gal should be back soon and you will not be lone-ranger anymore....
by calculating the period that she is away from sillypore, I also think that she will come back for SS08 soon.
Old 23-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully the Koala Bear will be back by then.
Interested to know when u and my fren sit in the same room, w/o u all asking her, let her choose herself, who will she prefer to sit

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1