The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikasawajiri View Post
anyone tried kate from exotica66?
she looks pretty.
Bro kate is former Pimp08 girl and i book her there , she is damm pretty and boobs damm sui and she really does her job very well and really service very good , to be frank now at exotica i havent really go back to her yet , just wonder when she will going home , if i have time i will still go to her
Old 05-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

FR vipthaiclub jess

dont want to elaborate so much because sometimes feel commercial sometimes feel special
the stats will do the talking thsi time......... lazy to write long FR also

OKT: friendly, able to joke with, patient, most important never bluff me. can still talk cock afterwards. talked about many things together. thanks!
Location: discreet. saw 1 couple making out hankypanky at the carpark
Looks: look like picture, the eyes are the same, except she is a bit bucked tooth
Body: petite, 151cm she says. slim. lots of tattoo.
Boobs: b cup. light brown small nipples. bouncy, soft, smooth.
Tattoo: 3 big one, 2 small one the back. ENTIRE right shin to calf covered with a huge tattoo. left middle finger "L O V E" tattoo. below right ear to jaw got thai words. if i not wrong waist also got 1 but didnt see properly.
Attitude: not sure what to say here. she tries to talk with you but she doesnt understand english. keeps saying "just moment" to think about what i said. sometimes very GFE, sometimes lifeless.
Shower: she showered herself and make me stand there. once she finish she ask me shower and she went back room herself.
Frenching: yes
Fingering: play with clit yes, insert finger in no.
Catbath: not bad, tongue got skills
BBBJ: lots of tongue action here too. will lick thighs and balls. she seem to like to attack your balls. her chup chup (sucking sound) is very loud and she like to make the POP sound with your dick.
CIM: took it all. sucked slowly afterwards. asked her to show me my cum her in mouth but she already SWALLOWED everything!!!!
AR: power. lots of tongue poking, licking everywhere, sucking your buttmeat, but a lot of saliva til will drip. =/
FJ: she likes to get pumped HARD! maybe bro who like hardcore sex and try her. but she is small sized so be gentle. some soft moans here and there and will get louder. she is super active in FJ. like if you doggy her, she will auto move. when you cowgirl, she will grab your hair softly and ask for more.
Massage: none but okt said can ask for it.

overall:7/10

anything you want to know more can ask me. lots of things i think i missed out but majority of what bros want to know should be mentioned.

oh and was expecting to see honey but didnt get to see her. heard her walking in the house and can hear the pom pom pom sound. gave me the impression she is heavy.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vipthaiclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
FR vipthaiclub jess

dont want to elaborate so much because sometimes feel commercial sometimes feel special

OKT: friendly, able to joke with, patient, most important never bluff me. can still talk cock afterwards. talked about many things together. thanks!
Looks: look like picture, the eyes are the same, except she is a bit bucked tooth
Tattoo: 3 big one, 2 small one the back. ENTIRE right shin to calf covered with a huge tattoo. left middle finger "L O V E" tattoo. below right ear to jaw got thai words. if i not wrong waist also got 1 but didnt see properly.
Attitude: not sure what to say here. she tries to talk with you but she doesnt understand english. keeps saying "just moment" to think about what i said. sometimes very GFE, sometimes lifeless.
Shower: she showered herself and make me stand there. once she finish she ask me shower and she went back room herself.
BBBJ: lots of tongue action here too. will lick thighs and balls. she seem to like to attack your balls. her chup chup (sucking sound) is very loud and she like to make the POP sound with your dick.
CIM: took it all. sucked slowly afterwards. asked her to show me my cum her in mouth but she already SWALLOWED everything!!!!
AR: power. lots of tongue poking, licking everywhere, sucking your buttmeat, but a lot of saliva til will drip. =/
FJ: she likes to get pumped HARD! maybe bro who like hardcore sex and try her. but she is small sized so be gentle. some soft moans here and there and will get louder. she is super active in FJ. like if you doggy her, she will auto move. when you cowgirl, she will grab your hair softly and ask for more.

anything you want to know more can ask me. lots of things i think i missed out but majority of what bros want to know should be mentioned.

oh and was expecting to see honey but didnt get to see her. heard her walking in the house and can hear the pom pom pom sound. gave me the impression she is heavy.
Thanks bro(Reya)Your FR & Support!
Vipthaiclub!
Old 05-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Beam from Serbet18

Looks: 9/10 abt 95% similar to live pics but without makeup only
Body: 9/10 slim and toned body
Boobs: 8/10 B? All natural
Shower: 7/10. Showers you first but more or less SOP as toilet was abit small for anything else
Catbath: 8/10 lick and attacks to the bro
Frenching: didn't try
BBBJ: 9/10 very sensual, very wet
FJ: 9/10 Started off with cowgirl and ended with Missionary
GFE: 10/10 Very nice lady to talk to. She gives a intelligence aura around her. Don't mind having her as a friend.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
tongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is this thread all about ? Long time never come here already !
Old 06-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
air05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ondrea from ONYX88

Got first blood specially arranged by Flix.

This girl is super tall, boobs super soft, and even prettier without make up!!!

We had one of the best fuck, she came 4x......

Very young student and I feel young again when I was with her.

If you think you have tried some gems, you need to reset your standard!
Old 06-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
milkymarcus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel from Nana

As soon as i was release from my retirement, it feels almost like a dragon back alive again! hhaha. wasted no time and decided to explore all realms of sexitivities and only came to realise that dome 1 has indeed live up to its name now! Spent at least 30mins look around for a suitable and i have to admit that some of the stable does attract me for long! No doubt, this little girl from Nana by the name of Chanel has indeed caught my attention big time! Planning was made immediate and zrooom, got a slot in the evening. (i have to say that the location has shocked me a bit given that my impression of the location does not really used to be this. hahaha. trust me i had been out of this field for damn some time.)

Well, nonetheless, managed to make my way there on time, got the number and head up! ring ring.. took it quite a while before someone came to open the door. Din manage to catch a sight of the girl even before i was invited into the house. This kind of suspense is exactly what im looking for! omg, turn around. SYT! SYT max. Totally cant believe my eyes that im looking at such a syt and without trying to make myself disappointed, i goes like, " are you Chanel????" her reaction, coupled with a smile. YES! wohoooo.. bingo. guys trust me, its almost better than striking 4D when u manage to strike a girl like this quality.

Let me briefly describe her appearance for now: Silky hair with a fair enough complexion coupled with that super young face that you feel like smacking your lil bro with. It is exactly the kind of face where you go house visiting on chinese new year and see your colleague daughter that is soooo hot and cute and dragging her to the toilet and fuck those kind?? gosh. i must have an incredible fetish for this young stuffs that these kind of imaginery is popping up my mind now. hahaha.

Had a quick chat while we took off our clothes. A young body with a sizable pair of boobs are fair enough for me to justify her as a top notch babe for now. Shower can also pretty normal and she did try her best to clean every single part of my body but cant help but to say that the bathroom is way too tight for both of us bro. hahaha. maybe this could be something that we can improve on it for now!

Back to the bed after drying up. Action time. You guys know what, i have been experience a very conventional way of treatment in almost all session with FL and this little girl here does things slightly differently. Almost forgetting that it was a service providing session, she came around my arms and wrap it over her. Looking into my eyes with that innocent face, almost telling me that "you know i have been looking at you for so long everytime you came visiting my house and all i just want to is to service you little big brother" (gosh, my imagination are seriously running wild - and i have to say that this angel here is really giving people hallucination! hahahah ) this again reminds me of an slightly dated movie that i used to watch last time - and i have to say it totally resemble this moment big time! old but gold!

slowly, she has gone down the body into my groin. licking from the top to the surrounding surface and down to the balls, in and out non stop. not sure u guys had experienced before but this girl here does put into extra effort to even move you around in order for you to have a better view of how you look at her blowing you! this is exceptional service and the best part of it is that she will keep looking at up even with the resistance of your little bro in her mouth dragging her down in gravity. goood lord.

it was till a part where i cant take it, i quickly commanded her to stop and up the cap! dragged her to the wall, and pump it in from the behind. her moaning is classic! very much like a japanese one but i believe she is still working on it. wrap her arms around my neck and making her looking at me while pumping her from the behind. Ohhhhawww.. finally offload it on her. gosh. the feeling of offloading your bulk on such a sweetie is totally out of this world and my imagination of her being the little young girl has totally pulled off a happy ending. hahahah

a quick stats for all:
face: 8.5/10 (if you are looking for a sweet young thing, it has got to be her)
complexion: very fair and smooth!
boobs: 8/10 reasonable size and i cant really judge how big is it. hahaha i have to say its jus nice for her size and her face alone is enough to justify this session!
bbbj: 8/10 (the different positions stand out for me. hahah)
fj 8/10 ( she is very compromising and she does really make people imagine much hahahah )
overall: 8/10
Rtf: definitely!

Anyway guys, had finally made a comeback after away for some time! hahah. hope this fr here will provide you guys a good start for you and me!
make friends are always my fortre! points will be appreciate.
Have to admit that i cant issue points out, but if you need a coffee. i have tons! hahaha.

Member of the old school samster 99
Marcus Milky
Missing the old FL scene in singapore. Old buddies. Im back finally!

Last edited by GreenTea; 08-02-2015 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is there busty and natural fl around ? thai all seems small or enhanced
Old 06-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
FR vipthaiclub jess

Power ah bro, something like an Ang kong siao thai girl do all-style-AR... Left me there imagining

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
mrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ondrea from ONYX88

Quote:
Originally Posted by air05 View Post
Got first blood specially arranged by Flix.

This girl is super tall, boobs super soft, and even prettier without make up!!!

We had one of the best fuck, she came 4x......

Very young student and I feel young again when I was with her.

If you think you have tried some gems, you need to reset your standard!
Haven't visited them before, looks good!!
Old 06-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 14
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone tried Sherbet OLGA?
Old 06-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 14
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute
bleh double post, sorry
Old 06-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman89 View Post
Power ah bro, something like an Ang kong siao thai girl do all-style-AR... Left me there imagining
then its your turn to go
Old 06-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ★★★NANA6969【清纯娃娃脸/火辣大波身】❤ CHANEL ❤  Super Tight Ass ★☆ Super HiSo  Thai Chinese L

I have just tried this thai chinese (resemblance).
I like her dress sense & compliment her.

Looks : 8.5 (quite chio,sweet & youthful)
Body : 7.5 (petite,tanned & nice)
Boobs : 7.5 (shapely & suckable)
Bbbj : 7.5 (diligent but can feel she is green)
Fj : 8.5 ( Bonk her in multiple postures & she is quite game)
Attitude : 8.5 (excellent service,patient & not time-watcher)
Old 06-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: ★★★NANA6969【清纯娃娃脸/火辣大波身】❤ CHANEL ❤  Super Tight Ass ★☆ Super HiSo  Thai Chinese L

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I have just tried this thai chinese (resemblance).
I like her dress sense & compliment her.

Looks : 8.5 (quite chio,sweet & youthful)
Body : 7.5 (petite,tanned & nice)
Boobs : 7.5 (shapely & suckable)
Bbbj : 7.5 (diligent but can feel she is green)
Fj : 8.5 ( Bonk her in multiple postures & she is quite game)
Attitude : 8.5 (excellent service,patient & not time-watcher)
Hi bro may i know who this is?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1