The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
If you are there during that time... and dun mind showing me the 'other' side of Pattaya which I may have missed... then consider my ticket booked. Lol
No problem on chionging together. I will be there minimum 18th april to 21st April. Its till early days and I will try to stay longer. But for short stays , no point wandering further than the golden triangle. Transport is also a problem as no one wants to drive coz of the drinking and booking a bahtbus to the place is easy but its getting one back thats the problem! If we want to go places like these , it would take a little planning in advance and as everyone knows , planning is useless in Thailand especially Pattaya!

FYI , we already have at least 4 confirmed for Songkran 2013. Biggest group we ever went was 15 guys!

From what I read , you had problems with the girls and the language. Maybe a visit to the lesser bar areas would have found a gem for you? I am also surprised you found the Office and Champaign not to your liking. Always treated me well there. And I also have my own favorites in LK Metro ; dancers , mamasans and service girls!

Language wise , I guess you understand since you're a Vietnam cheongster. Cant help you there unless you learn some thai.

Did you guys try Action street and Raintree Complex? Very quiet now so a good place to chill. Last time there I found a MILF ex Walking Steet agogo dancer.
Old 28-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
No problem on chionging together. I will be there minimum 18th april to 21st April. Its till early days and I will try to stay longer. But for short stays , no point wandering further than the golden triangle. Transport is also a problem as no one wants to drive coz of the drinking and booking a bahtbus to the place is easy but its getting one back thats the problem! If we want to go places like these , it would take a little planning in advance and as everyone knows , planning is useless in Thailand especially Pattaya!

FYI , we already have at least 4 confirmed for Songkran 2013. Biggest group we ever went was 15 guys!

From what I read , you had problems with the girls and the language. Maybe a visit to the lesser bar areas would have found a gem for you? I am also surprised you found the Office and Champaign not to your liking. Always treated me well there. And I also have my own favorites in LK Metro ; dancers , mamasans and service girls!

Language wise , I guess you understand since you're a Vietnam cheongster. Cant help you there unless you learn some thai.

Did you guys try Action street and Raintree Complex? Very quiet now so a good place to chill. Last time there I found a MILF ex Walking Steet agogo dancer.
As bro mack can testify, I chiong with very little expectations. The group is more impt than the girls. Bro Mack was our gem on the last trip

If you guys don't mind a newbie joining, I'm in. Will look out for cheaper tix.
Old 28-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
As bro mack can testify, I chiong with very little expectations. The group is more impt than the girls. Bro Mack was our gem on the last trip

Thats why groups or with people we dont know are difficult. Some like this some like that so its difficult to please everyone. I just do what I like and if the group splits , we'll just meet the next day for noon breakfast at a certain place. Still some dont like it coz prefer to cheong as a group! Aiya ....

At least you and some others have experience cheonging other countries. Many want to be spoonfed and when we go there , maciam I owe them a good time.

Once I spoondfed a guy all the way to meeting him at Golden Mile and booking hotels and transfer for him , only for him to cancel the last minute!
Old 28-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, tried action street, quite dead and girls favour ang mohs more. Raintree complex maybe i came across but not impressive either. For now i am stucked in Soi LK Metro LOL, loved it here, i think my next hotel to stay in is LK metropole or sunview place at soi buchau....

Yestarday night came across club blu at soi LK metro, saw this 24 year old puying, quite friendly, she tell me she dun want ang moh customer coz last time she got beaten by an ang moh customer when he drunk(poor thing). I told her you come LK, got more ang moh clientele better, she say bo pian just wait for asian customer to come LOL, dunno she tok cock or real anot, anyway quite asking me to BF her at 2500 LT.

she chiongster want go hollywood... At the end i din go coz i want go find my gal at papagayo, scully she tio BF.... sianzz sia... Take bus back to WS, go lighthouse, as usual stucked up girls and fucked up mamasans who tell the girls to chop the customers( beware, lighthouse and tiger agg bar mamasans are fucked up, they will psycho their girls to chop you....)

To console myself, i makan kebab and sausage and watch news and sleep alone!!!! WTFFFFFF emo sia....... friday and saturday night suxs!

As Usual, my friday and saturday was horrible, i slept alone!.... fuck man, thanks to the stupid surge in male tourists everywhere in Patts during every freaking weekend , time to recover from this boresome spell..

Later on, I am targeting soi honey massage session, then lolittas, then BF my gal at papagayo for LT! tonight 4 shots at least, funds all out! LOL

http://pattayabound.blogspot.com/201...for-those.html

Last edited by mackewell; 28-10-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 28-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Advice noted.

You took the star girl didn't you... u sneaky .......
SYTs are not in my dictionary bro... dun worry, shes all yours. As usual, she loves to cross her arm and always dun have customer one... she like super shy still lol..... and i will surely put my money on her that she is a starfish in bed, for sure.... lol...
Old 28-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jomtien is more laid back and has a smaller chiong area but no where near Pattaya's. Only one agogo there but if you're there longer than 3-4 days , should drop by for a look see.

For the private clubs up Pratumnak Hill , it is simlar to Soi 6 where ST rooms are available on site. There is also swimming pools so if go in a group , a lot of fun. But if you are looking for porcelain skin models , please dont waste your time! I went once long time ago and when there are lots of people and on a particular day which the owner has a free BBQ , it can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately , I went alone and it was just a normal ST bar to me on that day! Prices similar to Soi 6.
Seriously, for guys like me who only go patts twice or thrice and cant really speak thai well, i will advice not to go out to the hills or jomtien. Eventually , when you are so familiar, then u go there ok lah. If not, for sure you still can enjoy yourself wif a nice puying every night in the normal areas bah....
Old 28-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro, ur preview of sabai dee here LOL...

I will be there freaking soon hahahahahahaa
Old 28-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
bro, ur preview of sabai dee here LOL...

I will be there freaking soon hahahahahahaa
You know the rules... FR please
Old 29-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know the rules... FR please
Bro, yestarday was a tiring outing for me...

Went to lolittas, find my regular girl for BJ then FJ in the same room in the late afternoon. Super happy as usual, tipped my girl 100 baht... she was happy and grateful and i liked tt..

Next , in the evening , tried out Sabai DEE!

Honestly speaking, it was a horrible experience(one of my worst in patts ever since) and was my first time visiting soap massage parlour in los.

Let me elaborate further why its turned out to be bad...

As i walked in, i was surprised to see that their executives can speak fluent chinese as they guide you on the prices and so on.

Just for that chit chat for less than 3 mins, they asking for 200 baht tip.

This was simply an apprentice course to becoming American popular chef ROBERT irvine's student. Indeed my alias was Roberto during my time in sabai Dee as i handed out 100 baht tip to one of the executive just to shut him or her up...

Next, i understood that the prices was only 2500 for red tag and 3000 for blue tag(earlier i went to check out soi honey inn massage and the prices was 1800 and 2500 respectively and the executives there chit chat wif me neber also ask tip).

I think neber mind lah, atrocious start, lets see how it goes. I chose a SYT, 22 year old, dark skin esan chick, nice body, breast still ok, C cup bah. 3000 baht to pay on the counter. I had just nice 3000 baht, i gave to the cashier, she stare at me(expecting tips once again)...

At this time, one of the executive hassle me for tips again(WTF, Roberto stays at Sabai DEE HUH?). i ignore him of course and proceed to room as the waiter guide us to room. Waiter asked me what i wanna drink, i tell him later(i dun really want drink), as he assumed that i want ice water(CCB, customer service? are you kidding me? why the F u are pushy here?). BTW i tipped him later 20 baht , he stared at me also. WOW u thai ppl better understand that tips are not mandatory. In my fucking world and in singapore, there is no easy money to hand out to you, so bring ur fucked up brains elsewhere man....

NVM, i proceed to tok to my girl. Body language already gone case. She was not interested as i am fat i think. Not much communication. Basically, she was going through the motion in the whole session. Let me briefly explain each part.

First, you have the bathtub soap wash up bath , she will clean you up. My girl thought that i have a dirty body i suppose. You know why i say that? she keep cleaning and cleaning my body, clean and clean for 15 mins and nothing else...

Next , the pad/matress with the bubbles and soap on it, it was only 10 mins long as she thinks she seems to be so atas, so clean and expensive HER body, that she use her legs and shoulder to rub my body, No breast , no other part of the body.

My temper already hit boiling point. I just tell myself since i paid 3000 for this crap , why not get my shot unloaded and F off.

Lastly, on the bed , i am so fucking right and her BJ wif cap was less than 5 mins and she used KY(which i hate) and ride on me aiming for a quickie(she was looking at my dick to see if i cum anot as she rided me.) OMG, i did missionary in less than 10 mins i cumed to end this agony.

At the end of everything, she still can give me excuse say the soap session was short cos i too fat, so cannot accomodate( wah blunt man i like)....

The session was about 40 mins and as i about to walk out of the room, my girl asked me for tip(still got the cheek when u give me half past six service, wonderful man), i say no, Mai Geng(no good in thai).

I stormed out , super furious, my face was like an ex convict who is waiting to kill someone again to go into the cell once more. No one, even the managers talked to me as they knowed i am super pissed.

From what i heard from the stafff and my girl, ASIAN esp chinese are regulars wear the roberto tag and let them chop(singaporean chinese, i dun wanna say you guys, but pls do me a favor for goodness sake).

Bottomline, If you love to change your alias to roberto and tip like a generous organization, you would step in a happy man and leave sabai dee a happy man.

Nevertheless, if you are like me, Fuck this sabai dee, and dont name urself robert. Go soi honey massage inn or somewhere else for soap massage. I bet their staff are not so hard up for tips. LOL, i go lollitas , i no give tip to waitress, she also say thank you and smile. Why? sabai dee atas? and look down on ppl who dun give tips? farnie man seriously...

FYI, its not mandatory to give tips in thailand. In my case, will i ever give out easy money for thai ppl in patts to earn? no way, u are hospitable to me , i tip you, fine.... But if you expect tips and you stare at me when i dont, then fuck off man, i dont need to patronise your Roberto ACCLAIMED place cos i have better ventures to bank on....

I am sorry ad guy, its a chopping board filled place in sabai dee. By all means, you love it go for it. Later on today, i will go try soi honey see how, will write FR also, cheers....
Old 29-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

U Kenna chop? I was there in aug and it was 1900 and 2200... Also a young man serve me who can speak decent Chinese... I took a 2200 model at another tank... Slim and hardworking... But very pro not much gf...
Old 30-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro, yestarday was a tiring outing for me...

Went to lolittas, find my regular girl for BJ then FJ in the same room in the late afternoon. Super happy as usual, tipped my girl 100 baht... she was happy and grateful and i liked tt..

Next , in the evening , tried out Sabai DEE!

Honestly speaking, it was a horrible experience(one of my worst in patts ever since) and was my first time visiting soap massage parlour in los.
My condolences on your bad experience bro.

You can be sure I won't be picking up the pieces where you left off.

But interestingly, wouldn't the price of 3K baht already have put you off? If my memory serves me right... it's even cheaper in BKK.
Old 30-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mackewell,

Thanks for the detailed report and even a bigger thanks for having the balls to stand up against this ridiculous joint. We need more brothers like you who have the guts to say no when provided bad service and still asking for tips.

I was thinking of going to Sabai Dee next trip during SongKran since I have never tried soappy place but I will take a pass now.
Old 30-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ahtecklim,

I will be in Pattaya for Songkran 2013. I know you already have big group but ok if I join you guys? Don't know what you guys like to do but I very ching chai one.
Old 30-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by contangee View Post
Mackewell,

Thanks for the detailed report and even a bigger thanks for having the balls to stand up against this ridiculous joint. We need more brothers like you who have the guts to say no when provided bad service and still asking for tips.

I was thinking of going to Sabai Dee next trip during SongKran since I have never tried soappy place but I will take a pass now.
Hi bros.

Just remember as long we are reasonable, we customers are still king.

Give tips when the fella / ladyboy(HAHAH) or chick gives u good service(of cos), but if its decent and just chit chatting, why de f u give tips? dont make sense mah even if u are filthy rich..

Ok i was away from the internet cafe yestarday, as i had an action filled, rollercoaster day yestarday. Time to share my FR for yestarday while tonight got nothing much lah for now.

Yestarday, afternoon, after the horrible experience in sabai dee, i decided to try soi honey inn massage near LK metro there.

And fellas am i so right as the service was quite good and up to my expectation. Firstly, they serve difficult indians customers who are stingy wif tips so i think i wont complain much in this place. Once again let me briefly explain my experience in Soi honey inn body massage.

First, as usual, i was sitting at a comfortable sofa outside the fishtank area where i choose the girl i want. Hey the price is reasonable, 2500 for blue tag(younger and hotter girls, which i disagree to some extent), and 1800 for red tag girl.

i approached one of the executive fella and he ask me nicely not to be shy and stand in front of the fish tank area to confirm which girl i want. I told him i want REd tag NO 39( reason i choose her was she was smiley all the way and she electrocuted me wif her eye contact ). Once again, SYTs are condemned by me forever NOW! as my girl was 28 years old here.

Soon, went to the cashier to pay, no expecting tips shite from this place as i paid up 1800 plus 20 tip, and the executive say thank you(at least something decent here and not ask for tips wtf) and my girl lead me to lift to second floor where our room is.

Compared to sabai dee's room, i was pleased to say Soi honey has a more spacious room with plasma samsung TV, got sofa to chill out and then the usual shower area and bed(Sabai dee dun have tv and sofa).

I was pleased and lucky to choose this girl as she can converse in chinese(her ex boyfriend of 2 years is from taiwan). Very nice touch there and i do not need to bother using my half past six thai to speak wif my girl.

When it comes to ordering drink, the drinks are cheaper but once again BEWARE on this fucking IMPT ASPECT IF YOU DUN WANT BECOME ROBERT!

Unfornately, all waiters or waitresses who serve you in massage parlours are master choppers who expect tips! ( and i hate them).

My bill came to a total of 120bht and i paid the waitresses 200 bht. She wanted to smile and walk away wif all the 200 bht. I pissed off , i tell her no way, you give me back the change. I give her 20 dollar tip,

she think i dunno, she speak in thai, say my LAN JIAO WEI(i just like indian so stingy wif tips). Fuck this grp of choppers guys, fuck care them and dont accomodate them. The next time i go soi honey , i surely wont tip the same waitress(she surely sian and LL, u shall c).

Then afterwards i heard from my girl, some customers(Blur fucks, newbies) veri ke lian(pitiful), bill come to a total of 150, they pay 500 bht, waitress or waiter put inside pocket the change(100 percent). BE WARNED BROS, just fucking order ice water and give 20 bht tip( if u want plae safe) or dun even give tip if the waiter / waitress is fucked up. DUn care them, we dun owe them a living....

Lets cut the moaning and go to the service. This girl fucking nice, the duration was a good 1hr 20 mins. She was not a time watcher. And she on TV for me, chit chat wif me as i wait for the bath to be ready.

Once bath ready, she really wash me up well, hugging me wif her C cup breasts(real ones), my lan jiao bua tahan. She teasing me like hell lol...

Once bath finish, next is the soapy session on the pad thing. It was awesome as she use her CB and her breasts, complete massage , BUA(RUB) my back, lan jiao and chest. Sibei song. So fucking happy.....

Then after all this end, i think a good hr gone liao i think, she din watch time, but she really take her own sweet time and serve me(she tell me she work only 3 mths, i dun believe lol)...

Next bed action, the FJ was fine, she did an efficient BJ wif cap which made my dick ready for XXX. She rided me well and i keep carressing her breasts as she let her soft moans. After a good 15 mins on bed, i unloaded via missionary. She was veri nice, smiling always, took care of me well. I was left a satisfied customer and the soapy massage was good. i tipped my girl 100 bht this time unlike the sabai dee girl where i inside my heart telling her to F OFF.

seriously, now i know why indian customers go soi honey whilst sabai dee dun have tt client tele. If you can accomodate the toughest kind of customers( no offense on the ethnicity bros but just being honest here) on their request, ur massage parlour is not bad i feel. somemore my girl tell me something her customers can go up to 7-8 customers a day(omg so much, business seems to be good for soi honey as i heard soi honey 2 is launching soon near SABAI DEE! HAHAHA sabai dee can F spider liao i tell u, i sure support soi honey)

Bottomline, Lets not talk about the drinks staff in massage parlours, everywhere they are lEECHERS! besides tt, soi honey was not expecting tips, giving you time to choose as you sit at sofa, you dont want order drink when u looking for your girl at fish tank also nvm. TTs the basic service you expect lah...

After my massage, i went to club blu at Soi lk metro. BFed a 24 year old for ST, her pussy was super dried and i was so shagged out as i cant cumed. i din cum and i tell her to go, i tell her nvm and paid her 1500( which i should not have, damn! 1000 is enuff).

I told myself, for yestarday night, i din want sleep alone so i die die go WS agg bar hopping to find girl. Went to windmill club, not much girl, too many angmoh. Went to new living dolls agg , saw this coyote(not tt awesome lah seriously, BF is 1500 and LT is 4000 bht. No way i will take.

Move on to roxy agg bar. You know what? this may become my fav place to hangout soon as they are more interested in Asian than Ang Moh here lol(maybe got jap customer throw money). However, unlike bacarra and the super groups agg bars, the girls are friendly and the BF is at 700 bht and the LT is at 3000bht. I saw this 30 year old dancer, dark skinned, isan petite chick, ask her come sit wif me(once again, MILF rocks! hahahaa, i 27 yr old lah). Oh ya, then the theme for their hostess outside is kawaii style, jap style i tink( so favor asian, good for us lah!)

I was drinking wif two girls( my chick and her friend, super narak her fren lol). however , the LD is 140 bht i think but ok la reasonable. I OK treated my girl one drink and i bfed her for LT( btw there are a handful of pretty ones in roxy agg bar, next door got one new agg call hooters something , dunno nice bo).

For those who reading my FR at this moment, pls dun spoilt this market(roxy agg) and learn the japs and throw money like mad K, PLS dun do this! GO ur BACCARA and throw all the hell you want! tHANKS LOL.... SUPER BABY AND SUPER GIRLS ALSO WAITING FOR U TO THROW UR MONEY THANKS!( no offense bros, just straight here). I am not against sillyporeans doing this in moderation but please dun let ur egos kill this market and make it more expensive lol....

Moving on, it was 2 am i think so i bfed her and we went to walking street disco(its name is WS) lol.... not bad quite fun, songs selection are nice. I was rocking wif my girl like the fella in LMFAO( i wriggling my dick as i dance: ''i am sexy and i know it'' hahaha super fun).

After the downing of some beers and partying, time for the LT session. It was good i would say, the chemistry wif my girl was there. She was grinding me in the shower as we bath hahaahah....

2 shots in total and she left at 1pm. BTW, its not over yet, i asked her want go BBQ plaza makan bo(the thai bbq thingy), she say ok, she go back shower and change and come back ard 230pm to my hotel. We take baht bus go central festival makan.

dudes, it was a good bbq meal as we ordered the family mixed platter(filling man but variety good). Total bill plus drinks , 550 baht i think, ok lah affordable i feel as you pay up to 30 bucks sgd per pax in singapore for this bbq thing.

Not yet over, she say she dun mind chit chat wif me like FREN(WEE!) and continue we go soi 6, opposite there(cross road) got my sauna and spa quite good(she recommend me lah). Tomorrow afternoon i go try i think(clean one lah, got jaccuzzi for relaxation hee and massage...)

We ordered thai ice coffee at soi 6 then go down the beach, settled down at the benches near there(30 baht per pax , plus coke at 20 baht so ok lah not expensive) there See sunset(HEHEHE SHIOK MAN).... we chit chat blah blah blah, then i pay for her motorsai trip as she go back home to prep for working at agg later lol..

Overall, fucking awesome day, and now i just ended it not long ago and i am writing this FR here to pass time. Although had a horrible sexperience in club blu and a corrigible one at sabai dee, i overcame all adversity and turned a contended pattayian once again!...

Damn, two more days as i leave on friday.... Should i head to lolitas, devils den? soi Honey? or maybe WS again to agg hop??? not sure. Tonight not much plans, but tomorrow halloween , gonna BFED my gal at roxy agg to go down wongamat beach(near naklua), towards the other end of patts. Heard there can be happening during HALLOWEEN!

Damn man, cant wait for jigsaw(SAW fella) to rape me at Halloween! so long guys! CHEERS...

Last edited by mackewell; 30-10-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 30-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by contangee View Post
Ahtecklim,

I will be in Pattaya for Songkran 2013. I know you already have big group but ok if I join you guys? Don't know what you guys like to do but I very ching chai one.
Still early days but we'll most probably meet in an agogo on Walking Street 17th April nite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1