The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Dtsyl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDtsyl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n`_8 View Post
Now a days still ok but just hard to find a quiet cinema. Most are packed! Except those Chinatown ones which even I don't go.
Ewww...those are really creepy. Will not bring a girl there unless she is kinky.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
went to gardens by the bay with my 2 good friends, one boi boi and one gal gal. just hanging loose down there at pass midnight. its a really beautiful place. we were just chatting about pass relationship when the topics of sex came up as usual. then we 2 decided to see his kkj, to we pull his pants off as there is not many people around. did some petting with him fingering the 2 of us and we blowing him off. I was licking his rambutans while the other gal eating his kkj, then she swallow for him in the end~ ahah he didn last long also la but its a fun night
sweety, can i b your good fren also
what a lucky boiboi
Old 05-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Very unlucky last night.

Manage to persuade my gf to take some topless outdoor pics but got caught by a guy "hiding" in his car. I think he parked his car earlier and saw us coming so wait to see. I did check around and see no one before we took any pics...... He must had a good free show.

We scare the guy take pic so went back to her place and fuck my gf at her corridor staircase. But so unlucky halfway her neighbour came back from jogging and run up the stairs. Gf was almost fully naked (her shorts and panty was on the floor and boobs exposed) and my little bro hanging in air when we heard footsteps. We faster try to wear back our clothes but within sec he saw us. Quite paiseh as my gf knows the neighbour.
never shit oops f in your own backyard?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bodaiman is Cool - loads of Potential

Once in Mayang Sari Resort - 10 metes in font of chalet - Chinese couple thumping half submerged in the sea right in front of some ten swimmers. Can see female "jumping" up and down while the male penetration action - ha ha ha - the urge happens, just happen, I guess........ Time and tide waits for no one.....
Old 05-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

SCORE!!!Feeling needy at 0630H,so text FB...had a quickie at Gardens By The Bayy!!!!Just facing Flyerrrr...SHIOKNESSSSS...risk of being caught and fucking at a new place was damn highhhh
Old 05-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
SCORE!!!Feeling needy at 0630H,so text FB...had a quickie at Gardens By The Bayy!!!!Just facing Flyerrrr...SHIOKNESSSSS...risk of being caught and fucking at a new place was damn highhhh
Yes. I like this place. Romantic and beautiful place for outdoor sex.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Several years ago, my ex K got me started on and gradually liking sex outdoors. He enjoys it and imparted that liking to me during our relationship. Most attempts went well but a few were uncomfortable. There was rarely close calls because the places K chose were not busy at the time and not densely populated when compared to SG.

K and I had several outdoor attempts at his campus. Since he has housemates staying with him in their shared rental house near the campus, it wasn't convenient for us. After having dinner at his home, we sometimes watch DVDs or movies together with his housemates or else we go dating at his campus. When dating, we did the sports area where there were fenced up tennis courts and also the multi storey carpark.

One summer weekend night after dinner at his home, K drove us out to have a walk around his campus. We walked on a dark path towards the sports area to 1 of a few fenced up dark tennis courts. K knew the individual gate to each court was unlocked. We entered a court, sat down on a resting bench in the court, and began kissing and petting on the bench in the cover of darkness. All around us was crisscross wire fence that anyone can see through if they could see in the dark of night. It was open air and under the sky... with bright stars.

Even though it was summer, the night can be cool or have chilly wind. Under my thin windbreaker, I was in a sporty tank top and a sporty short skirt that looked like a total match but actually from different brands. K had bought them specially for me for this night after our first time by the lake that had a close call with a passerby. He bought the right size and his taste was quite good. The skirt made me look and feel sexy, and after all these years, I still kept it but I don't fit that well into it now I remembered K wanted me to go there pantyless but I wasn't daring enough back then. He said it would be safe but I refused. I did get bolder later in our relationship partly because it was sensible to get in quicker. K had to be again content with having to work his fingers under my panty to get me wet. He did well in a short time, but then I was in love and in lust, and I think most women would get wet quickly too.

Although I was fearful about us being seen or worse caught by security, I wanted him inside. I stopped him fingering me, removed my panty from under the short flair skirt and asked him to poke me. Hah... He wasn't fully up hard yet. I knelt in front of him between his legs to the dick he had freed from his bermudas and was trying to stroke it up. I took it from him in my mouth sliding up and down the slightly flexible shaft. It hardened in just seconds. Hehe... I know a blowjob is the fastest way to get a man up hard. Right yeah?

K held and moved my head wanting me to suck longer. He likes how I oral but he doesn't do it as well and keenly for me Anyway I wanted his dick inside my pussy. I broke free from his hold and asked him to fuck me soon since I was wet and ready to be entered. K was torn between a longer sensational blowjob or filling me down below. K directed me to bend over the bench, lifted the back of my skirt, revealing my buttocks. He prodded around and he entered me standing rear entry, slowly but confidently as if he wants us to feel each other carefully, then withdrew in the same way. I love it. He then gradually speeds up and rams me hard.

I don't know why but K often felt very good when he enters me from behind, but not so with exs before him. I guess he had the right shape and size for me. With K I would often want to be penetrated and because of how good he feels inside I get lost in a heavenly state that I sometimes feel a loss of sense or control.

K was pushing into me harder towards the sexual heaven, and of course working towards his climax. His hands on my hips with my hands holding myself on the bench seat, K rocked us steadily as his dick plunged in and pulled out. As orgasmic feelings rose, I lost most senses of what was around me and who could be watching me. Wetness flowed down my legs. K always tells me if I'm very wet. I want him to go on longer so that I get more orgasms and stronger orgasms, but outdoors are always quickie fucks, he explains.

Some minutes later, K muttered "Cumming." then grunts as he slammed his thighs to my buttocks and held me tight as he grunted again and again. I wished he went on poking but I understand that he likes to stop when he squirts his semen. K pulled out and I sat down on the bench to rest my arms carefully spreading the skirt so as not to sit on the skirt. K remained standing, came up to me, pulled from the back of my head to try meet my lips to his wet and sticky dick. I obliged, licking it and gliding my lips over his dick.

K wouldn't be able to cum again so soon hence I stopped the oral after a minute or so. He understood it was quite pointless to continue so he dressed himself up. I got up to retrieve my panty and wore it. I guess most of the semen had leaked out seeing the wet stain on the bench. We left, returned to his car, and drove off to his home.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hornyiceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my absolute FAV thread in the whole of SBF. Reading all the action taking place in public turns me on all the time. I see guys & ladies posting their experiences here, that's great information.

I drive & i've dark tints on my car's windows ~

Been bonking all around Singapore. MSCPs are best, then there're industial areas after office hours. Crowded places work well too if u know how to find a spot.

Any adventurous ladies who has time during the day wana have lunch? I've flexible work hours. Now unless i look like Brad Pitt or something right? Let's find out

Men will go thru great lengths to find sex. Women? To find love.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
sweety, can i b your good fren also
what a lucky boiboi
maybe we can have a try
Old 06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe we can have a try
Wow like also can?? Any age limit?? Or what age also can apply and try?
Old 06-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

Quote:
maybe we can have a try
i dun mind to be in the q...

I Can Do It!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

very good thread.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm, i dunno, there is like 78 private message in my inbox =S
Old 06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 13
upandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm, i dunno, there is like 78 private message in my inbox =S
Hahah wa sis sweet17, good things are in high demand mah
Old 06-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dodoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting place to hang out here, am gonna pitch a tent just like most bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1