The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
thicc and busty FL
Who is this? Is she still around?
Old 07-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Have a sbf bro no head no tail pm me say this FL is coming to sg
Then PM him also no reply

looks cute enuff though

Is she here already?
I don't know this girl, but lot of Pinoy get pic of Filipino tv star / social media stars and post as FL

Just ask a pinay if they recognize the face
Old 17-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantsomeofyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverhorny View Post
This one of the best fuck. Can fuck her deep deep make her pain and look at her face damn shiok. Angmo bitches can be fuck deep and hard. Asian girls mostly can’t, fuck deeper or harder a bit, asian girls kpkb pain, damn wet blanket sometimes
bro she still in sg? anyway to contact her?
Old 08-07-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
akagami deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakagami deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Natassa..Nalin..Lemon..

3 times onto our shores..3 different names..all creampies

Hiatus due to covid ended once I saw she had returned. Tried to book her the first few days she arrived but she was fully booked. I was going to fly off soon for work and had a short window to bang this fave thicc chick.

One Saturday morning I managed to book a 2 shot window with her and boy my heart raced at the thought of meeting her again on the way up and while waiting outside her door.

She opened the door, wearing a black see-through night blouse, saw it was me and giggled. I asked if she remembered me, she nodded and buried her face on my chest like a shy girl. We hugged tightly while my hands went down to grab her ass. She looked up to me and we proceeded to french furiously.

Our tongues twirled with fiery passion and I was grabbing those huge melons of hers while she was grabbing my hard cock from outside my jeans. We undressed one another like two lovers hungry for one another. Afterwards she pushed me down to the bed and crawled towards me, looking me in the eyes and licking her lips as if telling me to brace myself for the tongue tornado my cock was going to receive. She licked my shaft up and down like it was a delicious lollipop to her. I just laid my head back and enjoyed the moment. Then it came, she swallowed me whole and sucked me like her life was on the line. I felt her saliva trickle down my balls and as I looked down to see her, I saw such a hot sight of this hungry chick gobbling down on my cock deeply.

I couldn't take it any more and moved her up, her tits hanging in front of me as I returned the favor to suck and eat those melons. My cock was at the entrance of her already drenched pussy, with every teasing rub making her moan. She then laid down and spread her legs, reaching over for a condom. As she was about to open it, she looked tome with a naughty look and I smiled back and shook my head.

"No?" She asked smiling.

"You remember I don't like condom?" I said

She gave me a naughty smile, threw the packet aside and grabbed me and started to grind my raw cock at the entrance of her love hole. I moved to her ear and whispered to her "I'm going to give you my sperm today baby." She just replied me with a "Mmmmm" and licked my ear. I couldn't wait any longer and put abit of pressure towards her pussy. She could feel that I wanted to be inside her and she relented. She put one her leg on my butt and pulled me in. I pushed my cock all the way into her wet pussy and once i was all the way in, she moaned loudly and started to lick my neck furiously.

The pumping then began. Fast and furious to slow and sensual and back to fast. Such an animalistic passion we had for each other.

"I miss your dick" She whispered to me.

"I miss your boobs and pussy." I replied.

I could feel my long stored sperm building up to the tip and eager to explode and invade her womb. I stuck my tongue out and she obliged by licking and sucking it back. "I'm cumming baby" I said and she started to rock her body hard and grabbed my ass to pull me deeper. I exploded my cum into her not long after. With every squirt of cum her body squirmed and her pussy squeezed onto my cock milking every drop, with her licking my neck and kissing me non stop. All expended, I laid down on her melons and took a breather.

After turning flaccid, I pulled out and saw my cum drip out of her pussy, mixed with her juices. We cuddled after and she looked at the time, she saw that there was still a lot of time left and I still had another shot. We chat and caught up with one another about life while hugging and fondling each other. She said I look slimmer and fitter now and I said the same to her and we lost we weight during Covid after going to the gym.

Just her sexy voice and body was enough to make me stand after about 10-15 minutes. She could feel me getting hard and she gave me a naughty smile again. She went under the sheets and went to work again on my cock. I was kinda hot to see the sheets moving up and down knowing theres this thicc busty chicc licking up my cock which still has her leftover juice and sperm on it. After much deepthroating and ball licking, she mounted onto me and insert my cock in her. She rode me while holding on to my thighs and moaned loudly as she rocked back and forth. The sight of her boobs jiggling made me so horny and could feel my balls replenishing the sperm for a 2nd load. She got tired after riding me and laid on my chest, I hugged her tight and returned the deep and pounded her hard from below. She moaned in my ear with every deep thrust. "You want my cum again baby?" I asked. "Cum in me..cum in me..cum in me." She kept on repeating in my ear. I grabbed her ass tight and sucked on her nipples hard as I came deeply in her for the second time. She wrapped her hand around my head as I did, burying me deeper into her tits.

She dismounted and let my cum drip on to my groin area. She surprised me by going down and licking it up. Cleaning every drop for me. She looked up and laughed and licked her lips as if telling me it was delicious.

We went to shower together after the animalistic love making sessions we just had. As we were cleaning each other up, she teased my cock by rubbing and twerking her ass on it. Damn this is one horny chick. I couldn't help myself and got hard again. Thinking that my session was over with the 2 shots, she surprised me again by kneeling in the shower and giving me a deepthroat blowjob again. I held on to the walls for dear life as she sucked the life out of me. She suddenly stopped and stood up to french me, while grabbing my dick she then started to move out of the small bathroom and pulled me and my dick back into the room. She got on all fours on the bed and spread her pussy open. Holy shit this chick is horny and wants my dick for the 3rd unofficial time. Thinking what the heck, I slid my cock in for the 3rd round and pounded her in doggy. I guess it may be her favorite position as she moaned even louder than before and she grabbed the sheets tight. It was very rare for me to cum 3 times within a 90min window but if there was someone who could do so, its going to be her.

Her hands reached back to massage my balls, as if telling them to replenish my sperm as she wanted a 3rd load. I leaned forward to grab her tits and she turned her head to french me while in doggy. She was moaning and panting with her tongue out and I could feel my cum building up at the tip. "You like my cum?" I asked. "Yes..yess.yess" I could hear her reply softly. With one last thrust, I grabbed her ass tight and pulled her close to me as I shot my cum deep into her. It being the 3rd load, I could feel it wasn't as much but still, reinforcements for the first two army loads.

I pulled out and just went wow. She laid down on the bed and looked at me giggling. She held up 3 fingers and I also laughed pointing up 3 fingers too. "3 times ya?" I said as she just laid there panting. I went in to continue the interrupted shower and washed up proper. She went in after I was done and pinched my dick naughtily as if teasing for a 4th. Time was about to be up and I dressed up as she exited the shower to put on her black see-through blouse again.

I left the payment on the table and she thanked me. After counting the amount, she said "You pay me a lot here also" while rubbing her pussy area. Damn what a naughty chick this is. We shared one last kiss before I exited the room where I spent close to 90mins of pure animalistic raw love making session.

Maybe she will come back. Maybe not. Maybe with a different name. But all I know is, a creampie is always the ending.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone remember this babe who came here afew times. Meet her in Phuket damn service as good as ever. Pm me those who wish to meet her in Phuket 😊 let's exchange contacts!

Last edited by ghost1999; 08-08-2022 at 01:13 AM.
Old 23-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

wild and horny FL

Old 23-08-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah who sia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
wild and horny FL

Old 24-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yakuxa130577 is Cool - loads of Potential

Add me point bros if u like what u see
Old 24-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost1999 View Post
Wah who sia?
left SG already
Old 25-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Each time I read this thread, i miss her.

Had her once during her first trip here and creampie her all the times during her 2nd trip here. She is such a man eater.

The first session when I revisited her, we made love passionately the moment the room door is closed. It's mutual that she know am going to enter her raw while am on top of her in missionary position that she spread her thighs to grab my pelvis in. My little brother can feel her moist vagina lips and I cannot resist but to penetrate her with a deep trust. We french like there is no tomorrow and I whispered by her ear that I am cumming. She grabs me close to her and I emptied my load in her. Pulling it out and to watch my sperms flow out from her is the best view in this world. What can be better than doing this 23years old final year university student...
Old 25-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
My regular FL
Can pm ctc? Thanks
Old 27-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post

Had her once during her first trip here and creampie her all the times during her 2nd trip here. She is such a man eater.

The first session when I revisited her, we made love passionately the moment the room door is closed. It's mutual that she know am going to enter her raw while am on top of her in missionary position that she spread her thighs to grab my pelvis in. My little brother can feel her moist vagina lips and I cannot resist but to penetrate her with a deep trust. We french like there is no tomorrow and I whispered by her ear that I am cumming. She grabs me close to her and I emptied my load in her. Pulling it out and to watch my sperms flow out from her is the best view in this world. What can be better than doing this 23years old final year university student...
Nice bod bro...she from where? LOS?
Old 27-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any fl can share I lonely i need milf to take care of me
Old 01-09-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Dome 1 is a creampie fest
Old 09-09-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12975 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post

Natural boobs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1