The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

This is my last batam trip for 2015.
I stayed at hana n hans inn this time round.
As usual, will post the images when Im back tmr.
I prebook both hotels this time round.
Very big crowds going to batam. Strongly advise to prebook ferry n hotel in advance.
No joke, the harborfront terminal was pack n jam this sat. Very similar to what you see at luohu china customs.
I reach 8.30am and only 11am sindo ferry left.....bought the tickets n walk to other ferry operators......11am also sold out......terrible. Dec definitely never a good time to go.
Reach batam center same jam.
Not much action this time round.....I felt sickly even when on the ferry to batam.
It rains n rains the entire afternoon........bad for those who likes to wander around.
Old 14-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This is my last batam trip for 2015.
I stayed at hana n hans inn this time round.
2 places you can still drop in to kill time,nearby there is Time massage and Moonlight massage which you can have some good time.

Quote:
As usual, will post the images when Im back tmr.
I prebook both hotels this time round.
I am interested in Hans Inn pricing tho,from Kaha...hehehe...

Quote:
Very big crowds going to batam. Strongly advise to prebook ferry n hotel in advance.
No joke, the harborfront terminal was pack n jam this sat. Very similar to what you see at luohu china customs.
Not just Batam center,Harbour Bay was just as crowded.Other than CNY 2015 time,this is my 1st time i have to queue out of the glass door to get my passport chopped. Its a weekend afterall and most decently good hotels and its rooms were nearly 90% filled.

Quote:
I reach 8.30am and only 11am sindo ferry left.....bought the tickets n walk to other ferry operators......11am also sold out......terrible. Dec definitely never a good time to go.
Reach batam center same jam.
Believe me,Horizon ferry is no better. Tho they arent sold out.

I have low expectation.

Quote:
Not much action this time round.....I felt sickly even when on the ferry to batam.
It rains n rains the entire afternoon........bad for those who likes to wander around.
Lucky for me,this is a private trip for me,so it didnt hurt much. There is always plan B,hehehe...the same bad for bros who wish to wander around is good for bros who wish to stay in room to bonk all the way day and night (such a weather).

For me,its the end of the year...its also time i return "Thanks" to where i ask my favor from....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I hope i can get a better than 9870/SGD in my next trip to Batam.
Exchange rate were targeted at 9870/SGD before i arrived and i got it on 13th Dec 2015 around 12pm Batam time,hehehe...

By Fate,i have the honor to see quite a few bros who visited Batam on the same day. Its my pleasure being able to see you guys and i thank you all. Hope you guys have a good time in Batam. This is my private trip,so i dont exactly have an itinerary. I will leave my plans to heaven this time round,hehehe...

Got a minor diarrhea since 2.30am (14th Dec 2015),just taken the Po Chi "Elixir" Pill. The air con is cold due to the rainy weather too.

Signing off
8am Batam Time

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am a frequent chiong-er in Jakarta (and visited joints like Delta Spa there) and the experience I had was not as bad as what the brothers here had experienced and shared.

Therefore, pardon me for being hand and leg itchy (I went to patronize them yesterday in Batam - to see how bad they really are and indeed really bad.)

As usual, went to the counter to get a number tag for the locker and used their Jacuzzi and Sauna facilities first (the sauna was not working well as it wasn't hot enough to let you sweat quickly). After using the facilities, I went up to level 2 and was immediately greeted by a GRO.

Sat down and she asked if I would like to order a drink (ordered a Pokari Sweat). She also tried to upsell the food menu to me which I politely rejected. I wanted the cheapest room but she said is not available and only the suite is available. (I heard from my friends before they sometimes would purposely like not available so you would upgrade to the higher priced rooms). I told the GRO I have time and can wait, therefore waited for 1 hour before entering the massage room. Anyway, got the 3 sessions (which will include the HJ)

Went to the room, got a girl (looks is about 5.5/10). I regret speaking Bahasa to them (it was better to let them have the impression that you don't know even if you know). I will share why later.

Entered the room, within 10 minutes of the massage, asked me why I don't want to upgrade to the suite room (I said I have no reason for not wanting it, I just do not want). 10 minutes later, asked me if I would like to try their hot stone for free (many brothers had shared in the end, they will still charge to your bill). I said no, I do not want. Again ask me why I do not want. My reply as usual (no reason).

Another 20 minutes later, asked if I would like to try ear waxing (of course it is not for free, but she did not highlight it, so again I said no thank you).

Can sense she became abit pissed after trying to upsell to me 3 times within 40 minutes of the massage and all failed.

After an hour of massage, she asked if she can rest for 5 minutes as she was very tired and have not eaten since morning (I asked her if that was my problem). She continue to massage anyway.

Ended the whole thing with a decent HJ and towards the end, asked if I can buy her a meal in the Spa as she has not eaten. (again I said no).

Before I left, she asked me for a TIP and I simply told her I am paying by card and have no more rupiah left with me.

Said Bye Bye to her.

In this 2 hours massage, I was asked so many questions here and there and it really pissed me off. Trying too hard to upsell so many things to the customer.

Therefore, I also endorsed the brother's blacklisting of Delta Spa in Batam.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
I went to patronize them yesterday in Batam - to see how bad they really are and indeed really bad.
Lucky for me as i usually slept through the whole session even at the dick massage. I just enjoy their sensual touch

So far max tips of 50k given. I feel the hotstone is a waste of time and money..
Old 14-12-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 places you can still drop in to kill time,nearby there is Time massage and Moonlight massage which you can have some good time.
Speaking of Moonlight.....I did visit.....will reveal later.

Quote:
I am interested in Hans Inn pricing tho,from Kaha...hehehe...
I saw there is another CityLine outlet at the Batam Centre Ferry terminal.
Just near the KAHA counter.
Didn't check out further.

Quote:
Not just Batam center,Harbour Bay was just as crowded.Other than CNY 2015 time,this is my 1st time i have to queue out of the glass door to get my passport chopped. Its a weekend afterall and most decently good hotels and its rooms were nearly 90% filled.

Believe me,Horizon ferry is no better. Tho they arent sold out.

I have low expectation.
December is confirm no go.....and it is going to get worse the following few weeks as many companies are shutting down....
With budget in mind, many ppl will choose to go Batam.....
Crowds always spells trouble.

Quote:
For me,its the end of the year...its also time i return "Thanks" to where i ask my favor from....

Where is this place?

Quote:
Got a minor diarrhea since 2.30am (14th Dec 2015),just taken the Po Chi "Elixir" Pill. The air con is cold due to the rainy weather too.

Signing off
8am Batam Time
Rest well, Bro!
Old 14-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Yes, there was - 1st Choice behind Gideon Hotel. You can see crumpled bedsheet, the shape of a body and oil around the shape of the body and it was fresh oil stained.

These tourist, comprised mostly Singaporean & Malaysian, took up offers from groupon, deal.com and other on-line package that come with hotel, free tour and just add S$10/- for 1 hour massage.
Thanks.....crowds to me always spells trouble....
I dunno....just felt very queasy when I see Sinkie entire family touring / shopping in Batam....lol.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Those who ask for Keyza address, ............ but if i were to tell anyone here that Keyza is directly opposite Pagoda Hotel front door. I believe anyone w/o taking taxi or ojek will be able to find,hehehe...and behind Pagoda Hotel is Marine Live sea food,hehehe...
How about Madurani Massage? Can you give a rough indication where it is?
Old 14-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

As posted earlier....things didn't went well on the start.....I didn't do a prebook on Ferry and I have to waste an hour plus dozing off at the harbourfront departure hall chair....
Does anyone knows how to apply the NTUC discount when booking on Sindo website?
I tried booking using Sindo website before but it straight away took me to payment page with no option to apply the $10 NTUC discount.

It must have been near 1pm SG time when I came out of Batam Centre customs. Take my lunch at the usual BYZA.
Move off....and voila...I met the same taxi driver who drove me to Formosa a few weeks ago....He recognise me....50k to Formosa then.
Change money....9830....ok I didn't bargain hard enough....
Proceed to HANA....I did a prebook this time round via Booking.com.
Deluxe room with one big bed.....350k.
Check in was a bit slow as there is only one recep.....got a room on the 3rd Level.

First impression.....very clean and new.....but a bit cramp....
What's with the long sofa???
There is only one use for this sofa and your guess is as good as mine....

Everything you need is here.....but is super cramp....
I alone showering...my elbow keeps knocking against the tap....
Maybe it is more cosy for couples to bath together....lol.
I rub you, you rub me....

Im surprise there is a safe...but I cant figure out how to use it.....
I called the recep and they offer to sent someone to show me how to use.....but I waited for 15 mins...nobody turns up.

Plus points:
- Very clean and new. Great for hygiene freaks.
- Location good....for New Berry fans that is.
- Good selection of TV channels...I managed to watch EPL match Bournemouth v Man U match.....and Im surprised Manure lost.
- For power hungry Bros who have a lot of devices to charge....this room offers 5 UK plug sockets....charge until song song.

Minus :
- the 350k room looks a bit cramp....not good for claustrophobic Bros.
- the entire hotel looks cramp too....Im surprised they managed to jam everything in.
- I can hear my next door room ppl knocking and upstairs ppl shifting stuffs....if there is ppl talking outside...I can hear it.
- They give me a Non-smoking room....but I can smell ciggy smell coming from somewhere.
- WIFI is tricky to get in and even if you get in.....the speed is SLOW....cant even watch a decent youtube video.
- Limited seats and pathetic breakfast.....not enough seats. I eat fast fast n give up my seat for a couple.
- Only one recep on duty on Sat/Sun......I have to wait during Check In / Out.

Last edited by MiG27; 15-12-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did pass by this massage place and wanted to try it on a rainy Sat night...but it states Family....so I didnt went in.
It is very near HANA hotel. Less than 5 mins walk.
Sorry forget exactly how to go.
Old 15-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Settle down and went to New Berry....it was like almost 3.45pm SG time.
Left about 6-7 ceweks. Saw one green color dress slutty type who keeps smiling at me...the OKT saw that and say she is 1m.....
I must say 600k and 800k cmi in my books.

Didnt pick any....and went to my secret massage place to look for my sayang.
Unfortunately it appears she was unavailable...so I pick a MILF kind.
Quite good with English this ML....massage passable and very soon....open mouth want 300k for HJ.
Immediately declined.....ask me how much I want....150k.....
And I requested her to strip.....full....she asked me issit I want to touch her down there....yes.
She then strip and then go inside the showering cubicle to wash her pussy...
Just a HJ and she allows me to finger her....even though her figure is like towards the plumb kind, she is horny.
Job done and off I went....Mission is to look for Vihara Metta Maitreya.
I had saved the map which Bro Nono posted before....it looks near to HANA.
Unfortunately.....I couldnot find it....even though I located Hotel Standard.
It doesn't help that the entire area was like a wet market type of place....
The smell and odour was terrible....roads were practically unfit for walking.
I wander to Jodoh area....and have my dinner there....

Bought my groceries at Top 100 Jodoh and saw the giant Rhino can Bro Nono was talking about.

Went back hotel to drop off my stuffs....rest abit after shower.....wanted to go out for some late night action.....darn...it was raining....
Old 15-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Nonetheless....still went out to look around armed with umbrella.
It is terrible to walk when Batam is raining.....
I passed by this Madurani Spa/Massage earlier so was thinking giving a try.....but it appears it is like for Family (stated on the door)...so didnt went in....
(Looks like there is another Madurani Massage.....maybe I went the wrong one.)

Wander around and came to this Moonlight.....went in and the boss is chinese uncle. Requested for pic album.
Flipping through the album....and the uncle pointed one of the pic....and pointed to one of the cewek sitting on the left.....alamak!!......this is HER???!!!
Looks so different.....another one....decent pic,....but real person is on my right side.....wow wow....looks scary....
Say no thank you...walk out.

Finally give up and after the scare, got some sickly feeling n went back to hotel room to rest on a rainy Sat night.
Old 15-12-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Next morning.....Sun morning....
Went down for breakfast.....pathetic spread.....nonetheless..since is included....why not?
Appears there wasn't enough seats and got a few tables occupiers buay zi dong...keeps hogging the tables even though they are done w breakfast.
Im a chop chop eater....faster finish and signal to a Malay couple to take my table. Nothing much to eat too.
Proceed to visit Tua Pek Gong. On the way pass by Anshun travel....image shown above.
This is opposite da Vienna hotel....
Looks like still early....havent open.

Reach TPK and saw got new activity.
They are releasing KongMing lantern which is a popular activity in Taiwan / China.

and it really goes up....the temple got a safety officer on standby to supervise the entire process.
and his job is to make sure the lantern dun go awry and set fire on nearby trees.....once the lantern goes up...he is seen running to observe where the lantern goes too...tough job.

Done with the praying and decided to drop by to Permata Indah....taking a long shot coz it is like only 10.45am BTM time....
Walk in....boh lang....everything looks quiet....ok....retreat.
Return to hotel and with nothing much to do since checking out time looming near....decide to pack up to check out early.
Check out was slow as there is only one recep on duty.....and there were already a few families at the counter.

Took a short walk to Hans Inn. Got a room on the 2nd level.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is terrible to walk when Batam is raining.....
In the very same moment you wrote, there was people under the rain but sadly 10000 km away from Batam.
Trust me: that's much worse.
Enjoy the rain, even the rain

Last edited by Black Page; 15-12-2015 at 10:24 AM.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I feel the hotstone is a waste of time and money..
Agreed,and thank you for this post :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=33796

Super ultra informative in case you didnt realize and i am still n the middle of replying it. (taking down notes,hehehe..)

Quote:
Speaking of Moonlight.....I did visit.....will reveal later.
Not the usual Moonlight. There are 2 moonlights in Batam.

Not a good place which i am posting much. A place w/o hot water even in their VIP room. Very rundown.

Quote:
Where is this place?
Its in my previous previous summaries (2 summaries away). The Teban Tua Pek Kong,exact location is in the middle of nowhere,100% not within walking distance from Nagoya area (between Sekupang to Nagoya...lol). Radius 1 km were just swampy grove and wasteland with little trees. Shall share a little more in my upcoming summary.

Quote:
Rest well, Bro!
Thank you bro.

Quote:
Hi bro,i am sharing an answer with you cos you just shared something informative recently.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=33831

Its located behind Happy 8 and directly opposite hotel 777.

The better skilled massage therapist were mostly MILF/GILF.And they are the essence of what that shop has to offer. Beware of carrot chop from some MILF tho and please bargain down.

This place has no bed sheet upon your entry to the curtained cubicle.Payment at reception before massage starts. They only spread the bed sheets when their girl arrived,so dont blur blur go and lie down on their bed before your assigned massage girl arrived.Do note.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Not the usual Moonlight. There are 2 moonlights in Batam.

Not a good place which i am posting much. A place w/o hot water even in their VIP room. Very rundown.
Then I think most likely won't visit....

Quote:
Its in my previous previous summaries (2 summaries away). The Teban Tua Pek Kong,exact location is in the middle of nowhere,100% not within walking distance from Nagoya area (between Sekupang to Nagoya...lol). Radius 1 km were just swampy grove and wasteland with little trees. Shall share a little more in my upcoming summary.
looks challenging getting there......await your report.

Quote:
Its located behind Happy 8 and directly opposite hotel 777.

The better skilled massage therapist were mostly MILF/GILF.And they are the essence of what that shop has to offer. Beware of carrot chop from some MILF tho and please bargain down.

This place has no bed sheet upon your entry to the curtained cubicle.Payment at reception before massage starts. They only spread the bed sheets when their girl arrived,so dont blur blur go and lie down on their bed before your assigned massage girl arrived.Do note.

Cheers!
Ok....I was looking for Happy 8 also....might have missed it.
I did saw Hotel 777 though....
Will take note next time.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread