The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xircon View Post
Back to my FR reporting, after the massage at Octopus, I think back about the value addedness......not bad for my 1st overnight stay in Batam.
Do you still happen to have the receipt for Duck King Restaurant? Just wanna take a look at the item price breakdown. Looking to bring a friend there for the duck. Since date to call Duck King, must be good.

If don't have, it's fine.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I didnt say "The whole fleet of female receptionists were asking when will you be coming to Batam again",hehehe...
Yes, I am always excessive...
Quote:
Sinta was training all the female staffs on that particular morning shift on a Sat before she prompted me upon my checking in,"when's Blackpage coming har?Havent heard of him for a while",my reply was,"he's coming...i am sure its about time he's coming". I think Sinta was trying to show the girls under-training who the more regular guests were and when she saw me,the name Blackpage pops up,hehehe...and from the girlsss eyes,they do look 'eager' to want to know who this "Blackpage" is,hehehe...or to be exact,i hear at least twice your name being called out from at least 2 different female receptionists. .
HEy, I hope Sinta will NEVER understand or suspect that the kind gentleman she knows as XXXXXXX is the (in)famous "Black Page" who reported so many naugthy adventures here!
I have a good reputation with her.... (or so I thought so far)
Old 20-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
HEy, I hope Sinta will NEVER understand or suspect that the kind gentleman she knows as XXXXXXX is the (in)famous "Black Page" who reported so many naugthy adventures here!
I have a good reputation with her.... (or so I thought so far)
No,i doubt she will (or ever will from me). She and her other trainee colleagues asked for Mr XXXXXXX. But in here,Mr XXXXXXX was BP and it should stay that way.

I believe i do have a reputation of keeping a person's private detail/s privately private,even those who has linked up/joined me in all my group trips,those who asked me questions via PM when i replied their PM in public. Real world is real world,internet world is another story. I drew my line very clearly since the beginning of when i started out in Batam and in this internet world.

Come to think of it,if you are ever in Batam again and staying in that same room type you used to stayed in when i saw you,do let me know then how much they are charging you per night. For the time being,they are suppose to charge you 460k for weekdays and 510k for weekends (if you take up their membership and that room's comp didnt work). 15 nights per year stays entitles you to ONE free night stay and a Silver card. Thereafter after getting the silver card,you would need to clock about 12 nights (or lesser) to get ONE free night stay + a Gold card where again thereafter,about 10 nights stay (at times lesser) entitles you ONE Free night stay.

Regular Classic membership card (FREE!) - you get 10% off King Massage,Vienna and Tea Story Restaurant (price of this 2 restaurants has increased)

Silver Card (after clocking 150 points aka 15 nights stay) - You get 15% off blah blah blah...

Gold Card (after clocking another 150 points aka 12 nights stay) - You get 20% off blah blah blah... (thereafter you only need to clock about/less than 10 night stay to get ONE free night stay)

Silver card gives you Free taxi transportation 4 times a year to nearly anywhere from the Hotel,hehehe...but not the trip back to hotel tho.

Gold Card gives you 8 of such taxi travel per year. Which is what i am after.

Both Silver and Gold card card gives you some free pieces of laundry wash from the hotel too,hehehe...i cant remember how many pieces,but Silver card lesser and Gold card more and it might just come in handy for you who stays many days in Batam in a go.

Hehehe...i just got my Silver card within about 4 months time. And my bargaining chips with the taxi drivers just goes a step higher. By the beginning of next year or before that,i should be in my Gold,hehehe...

I have a small suggestion for you here tho,i would humbly suggest that the next time you book a room there,get their hotel driver to come pick you up from the ferry terminal,hehehe...check the below promo out.

Best part is,i believe all 'that' hotel's driversss will be able to recognize Mr XXXXXXX. So they cant exactly miss you,hehehe...

I am having this suggestion becos you are ultimately going to pay 50k for taxi from ferry terminal to the hotel anyway,so why not pay the same and get more out of it,hehehe...just a suggestion with no obligation.

I dont really have a need for taxis in Batam nowaday (i will come to that in my upcoming 32nd trip Summary),but i do like FREE taxi rides tho,hehehe...and i am paying lesser and lesser in my Batam trips.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Of the regardless hw many yrs any1 would be in btm,i believe they would hav started as newbie for their first couple mths. It's a process to start frm newbie first & then to becm a later oldbie.

I bet it'd be pretty much common sense wen i say -

Unless 1 can say tat they started btm in their first few trips there as an oldbie? tat's not goin to b physically possible.

My key message was, while keeping newbie's expectation low isn't wrong,hwevr it'd be equally misleadin to set a 3-shot limits upon them as much as tellin them they could get unlimited shots, which may later in turn limits a newbie future mongerin exp in btm.

Jus sharin my exp.
Haha it's actually like comparing 2 different salesman instead of if they are newbies or not.

A - outgoing type salesman that always clinched his deals and widen his huge range of customers network by building very good rapport with them. Customers liked him and always go back to him and gave him good lobangs.

B - not so outgoing type , rarely seeks out customers due to either shy , having huge ego or low confidence. Always waiting for customers to approach him even when days are bad. Nevertheless his sales will always be below A.

Some might say he is not hardworking enough but for me it's more of a personality issue.

Play it well with the cewek and the 3 shots limits most likely will not even exist.(not including those bad ones that plays punk purposely to piss their customers off)

I've went about 18 trips in total liao and till these date I had never follow that 3 shots limit bull except on 2 occasions when the cewek is experiencing abdominal pain after 3 shots in which I had blamed myself for getting too rough.

Even if they only put 3 condoms in the bag to limit us , we can still prepare extras to cover that. On the last few trips my ceweks from Bunga only brought 3 condoms and I still managed to get them to bend over with their legs spread wide happily on the hotel chair to finish my 4th & 5th rounds while exchanging our orgasm in the midst. That was really unforgettable

Newbie or not newbie , at the end of the day it's about what the chiongster wants and feels that actually matters. Some is contented with just 2-3 quality shots , while some will want to drain their entire sperm bag into dry prunes.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xircon View Post
Anyway I booked her overnight but decided to send her back so that she can look after son. You can say I am like a carrot, but at that point in time, didnt think too much. Tried another WeChat girl and book her overnight. Managed a second shot before sleeping naked under sheets. Sigh...woke up with a sniffing nose! Air con too cold!!

Back to Sg soon after and this concludes my quickie stay....not bad for my 1st overnight stay in Batam.
See,i told u. Frm readin where u get yr carousell driver onward,i knw 3 juta will never be euff 4 u for a 2d1n in btm. U probably spend twice of 3 juta base on readin yr fr.

Good sharin still & thx 4 tat.

Upz u my teeny tiny 4 pts for yr wiilin to share.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...this Hotel look interesting,wait...its not a hotel...its actually a 2 storey bungalow with 2 King size bed near Nagoya Hill Mall where booking.com called it Nagoya Homestay.

I checked the price and when they price it between S$104 to S$135 per night stay,its only common sense this place will constantly be booked off during weekends. Its only 5 to 7 mins walk to Nagoya Hill Mall,around the Spa Secret area.

This place has what most hotel has,except swimming pool. But it has a lot of other stuffs most hotels doesnt have,like a kitchen? I guess the whole feel will be like staying a chalet. Oh,it also has wifi too. Surprisingly,there's a 24hr front desk and provide free shuttle service as well,hehehe...

I think this is going to be a hit...for 2 buddy travelers to Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think this is going to be a hit...for 2 buddy travelers to Batam.
Thanks for this bronono, it's time to plan for my in house party with 3 to 5 gals. Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 20-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
than had simple hotel dinner and we decided to go shower and we had our second round in the bath tub. Junior suite does pay off haha..
Try their exec suite the nxt time rd. U'll be impressed again.

Hope u tried their breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Cont soon.
lookin fwd 2 yr cont fr.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro NoNo very power still remember my golden phase "treat them like friends "
going soon on Oct after passport renewal.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No,i doubt she will (or ever will from me). She and her other trainee colleagues asked for Mr XXXXXXX. But in here,Mr XXXXXXX was BP and it should stay that way.
No doubt about you, of course
Quote:
Come to think of it,if you are ever in Batam again and staying in that same room type you used to stayed in when i saw you.............................
Another piece of golden information from you...
Thanks so much.
I will PM you
(I am in Alaska now, no time to write)
Old 21-09-2016, 03:05 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tansisi12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna go batam this Friday for 2d1night trip. Just wanna massage. Pm me if u do. Planning to book the Groupon deal at Pacific palace.
Old 21-09-2016, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Mulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Batam - A complete waste of time

I guess this technically belongs to the Batam thread, but since I'll be drawing some comparisons to Thailand I thought Ill just drop a new thread instead.

Thought of heading out for a small getaway, but I was just at Bangkok recently, so decided to try a new place. Started reading up and concluded I should just head to Batam, a place that I've for whatever reason not been to before. Prices compared to Bkk seems atrociously low, so hey why not I guess at worst its a poor man's bangkok right?

I have never been so wrong.

Long story short, had 2 diff sexperience here in Batam. The first was a massage kind, paid 60000rp for entrance and 300000 for FJ as recommended on the Batam thread. Place was not equipped with any shower of any kind, and one is asked to clean up with wet tissue after done. Service wise is the fuck and fuck off kind where 1hr massage means the girl come in, u fuck her and she tells u to go home with no massage. Why don't I just go to Geylang since its the same thing and nearer? And comes with a shower at least? Well that's precisely my point. Even if it was half the price Geylang would still be a better choice.

The next day headed to a whorehouse to book a girl. As a newbie, I understand I was being chopped big time and I eventually settled for a SYT for 1.3m. She's ok cute, and I have nowhere else to spend the money I've changed at the moment so Idm as much. Come to room, fuck once and its about 8pm. Asked whether she ate alr and she said yes so I went out to grab some grub of my own. Came back and she ask why I never buy food for her. Facepalm. Ended up spending 65000 on mac delivery because even the hotel menu couldnt please her, and the long night started. The main highlight of Batam trips as far as I can see are these LT sessions. But she won't let me cuddle her and just goes on to sleep the entire night away. We fucked again in the morning but that was what, 2 times and at most 1.5hr of actual contact time? For half of that amt I can be in Bangkok with my Angel massage girl cuddling for 2hrs and having about 2 shots too depending on the mood that day.

And here was when it struck me. In Bangkok at least when you've paid the bills, the girls for the most partd at least try to ensure you have a good time. Sometimes they go above and beyond to service you and for me, its a humbling experience and I'll even feel bad because they are so polite, careful, hardworking and caring when they are at work. In Batam the girls are, for the lack of a better word, lazy. They recognise that they are part of a trade and system where they fuck you for your money, but at the same time they also project their desire to get away with your money without doing any work. Its like 'can you just be done and get out of here/ can you just be done so i can sleep' is written so clearly on their face that it is impossible to avoid unless one is completely oblivious. And it is not that I consider prostitutes any lesser being than us. I also work in service. I also get paid for providing services for people, and I do believe you should try, or at least pretend to try, to do your job well. I feel bad when Im getting serviced by a thai girl in bkk because they do that, and in turn ill try to return their hardwork with bigger tips and being less demanding. But this in Batam. This is shit. This place isn't even good enough to be a budget Bkk. And the core problem is the attitude of the WL here and their lack of understanding of how this transaction is supposed to function.

Air ticks for bkk is about $140 for 2 way now. Ferries remain at about $50. If I fly to bkk to book a massge girl for $80 for 2hrs compared to the lesser exp of booking a girl LT in Batam for $100, that brings us to Bkk $220 and Batam $150. Add another day of the same activity and we are at Bkk $300 and Batam $250. And again, the latter experience is worse. The point I am driving at is that you are better off going for a longer trip in Bkk than wasting your time, money and sperm heading to Batam. Street food price is similar, hotel can find similar to Batam prices (paid about 38/n this time in Batam). And this is even discounting the fact that there are way more entertainment outlets in bkk if u have the extra cash to spend there. Prices may be a bit more expensive superficially, but what you get for that price is a world og difference in service and satisfaction.

Just to be clear, if you love the sex scene here and had a better time, I am happy for you. This is not my cup of tea and in my eyes not a worthwhile venture. For anyone that wants to go bkk instead, feel free to hook me up ill love for more friends to hangout there. As for Batan, I'll come back for Indo food and Indomee chips and cheap smokes in the future. But sex here? Never again.
Old 21-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Thanks for this bronono, it's time to plan for my in house party with 3 to 5 gals. Thanks for sharing bro.
I think that place should be pretty neat,i mean since if one were to share the staying cost,it should be about S$50 odd dollars per pax for a buddy of 2,hehehe...and there's gonna be endless fun,if you call in more girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Bro NoNo very power still remember my golden phase "treat them like friends "
Becos that was how i would treat them too,instead of treating like a whore. I took down notes a lot,and some info were crucial.Your words involve a certain culture in the Indonesia mongering scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(I am in Alaska now, no time to write)
Oh,may you have a good time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Surely there are. Bro no-no had brought many noobs to Batam, I'm sure there are those that got the more than 3 shots. By nature, people only make noise when they have a negative experience. Those who had good experience, maybe 10-20℅ post fr.
At first i was abt 2 disagree w u.

Now, i believe yr words abv. Ppl mainly do make noise wen they hv a bad exp (esp first timer) & most who hv had sm good exp jus tiam tiam quietly lurking smwhere waiting 2 fish 4 good lobang here.

If i make a reply 2 tat 'comparison',surely the entire other country's fans inv will cm here,stoning me to death...lol. I'll gif fanning a fire a miss by ignoring. Then agn,a person who has kept an open mind wil nvr condemn the entire whole city he chiong in bcs of a 1 time exposure 4 sure. Jus like i'll nvr condemn the whole stable bcs i only test drive 1 horsie tere.

Jus onli sharing w no pun intended.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
And you are wondering how come I buy so many boxes of condoms when we meet up some weeks back. With my heart condition, I'll gladly be labeled a weakling, lol....
U da bao condoms back 2 SG ah? or u havin 3-some in btm?

Pardon me,u say u usual hv 2 pop per LT,another 2 more pops in mp,y the need 2 buy so many 'helmets' for? (i knw 'helmet' in btm is veri cheap )

dn't tell me..........u plan 2.......do tis......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1