The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 26-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bros,

Read an online portal that a 35 year old asian dominatrix based in Australia is coming to Singapore from 5th - 8th July. Not sure whether i could post her website here. I am NOT advertising nor her OKT, just wanna inform all bdsm lovers. If you wanna know the website feel free to pm me but contact her directly hor

Here is the quote taken from a bdsm-related portal.

Quote:
An experienced Dominatrix with a Twist......

Ever wondered what it would be like to serve a beautiful woman who can bind you with beauty and eroticism. The presence of HER so Powerful that you hold your breath when SHE enters the room...your knees weak underneath you...your groin quivers at the thought of HER

....yet kneeling, you wait...hoping that SHE will grace you with Her touch, Her words, Her commands....

That SHE may reach out and touch you gently, then be harsh with you for your insolence.....Maybe, just maybe...SHE will just punish you to put a smile on HER beautiful face.....

Treat you like a little slut......
Like a useless slave....
Like a sex toy.....

My interest in BDSM is wide and varied. You may email me with your fantasies/fetish/roleplay.

Walk the fine line of pleasure and pain with a trained Mistress.

IN Singapore on 5th July to 8th July only.

My Ideal Person:
I welcome financial slaves and experienced Masters. Someone who would like to add pleasures of all kinds to my stopover. Sessions and shopping trips by appointment only. A person who is capable of crawling around my site on the world wide web, under the same intro title.
Do check it out when you can.
Old 26-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DonCJ is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Prepare yourself for Western prices, brothers. If you think Mistress Christy and Mistress Aria are pricey, you haven't seen anything yet if a Domme from Oz is coming to town.

Anyway

Mistress Oh's personal website is now up. It is about 90% complete, except for the links pages which still need some attention from me. And doubtless some of the images may change in the coming weeks as better ones become available.

Http://www.mistressohcj.com

Enjoy!

Mistress Emerald' site will be up, probably later this week, after some technical glitches are resolved.
Old 29-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mistress Emerald's website is now up, the photos will be changing soon, these are mostly just temp placeholders

Http://www.mistress-emeraldcj.com
Old 01-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Hi bros,
[B]
Read an online portal that a 35 year old asian dominatrix based in Australia is coming to Singapore from 5th - 8th July. Not sure whether i could post her website here. I am NOT advertising nor her OKT, just wanna inform all bdsm lovers. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCJ View Post
Prepare yourself for Western prices, brothers. If you think Mistress Christy and Mistress Aria are pricey, you haven't seen anything yet if a Domme from Oz is coming to town..
My FR somewhere in this thread is on this very lady.

Also, recall someone saying Christy/Aria are asking for S$300? If that's the case, my session with this Oz-based Asian lady (S'porean actually - she still has family here which is why she comes back a few times a year) is not much more - think it was S$320 or something.

She's a really petite lady though. Those seeking tall commanding dommes might wish to take note. But you'll definitely be shorter than her once you're on your knees or on all fours... Also, this lady likes to push limits - she'll find out what you've been curious about but never tried - then she'll somehow work it into the session. I had fun, but that's me...
Old 02-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Oz-based Asian lady (S'porean actually - she still has family here which is why she comes back a few times a year) is not much more - think it was S$320 or something.
what her name and website?
Old 04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

She sounds a bit like Violently, also very petite, also from Sg, but V. is a pro Domme in UK not in Oz.

Nothing wrong with pushing limits as long as she doesn't just hyrdle them, and as long as hard limits are always respected.

There's some daffy American Domme who calls herself Penelope St Devi from Las Vegas hanging out at Bar Bar on Patpong Road in Bangkok all July.

I say daffy because Bar Bar is not the Scene, it's a whorehouse, so a pro Domme being a guest Mistress there would be like a pro Domme being a guest Mistress in Gaylang.

Anyway Patpong is rather deserted these days so I doubt she is going to have much chance to earn back her air ticket costs. In August she is supposed to be flitting around elsewhere in SE Asia so maybe she will stop in Sg, I dunno. We are not on amicable terms.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Hi bros,

Read an online portal that a 35 year old asian dominatrix based in Australia is coming to Singapore from 5th - 8th July. Not sure whether i could post her website here. I am NOT advertising nor her OKT, just wanna inform all bdsm lovers. If you wanna know the website feel free to pm me but contact her directly hor
n.
can you provide the information about her instead.tks.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Manage to contact her but she says she is fully booked...guess can only wait for her next trip here.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
Manage to contact her but she says she is fully booked...guess can only wait for her next trip here.
fully book again

someone got to start a sm house in singapore
look like a way to print money
Old 11-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

"Fully booked" may be a polite way of saying "Fuck off"

I'd like to know what "bdsm-related portal" this information came from. Sounds like collarme-com or alt.com or maybe bondage.com - all very dodgy and chock full of phonies, poseurs and scam artistes.

If this alleged Domina has a website what is the url?

And if she does not - time for a reality check.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Christy will be in town next week.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've met up with a Domme who advertises in various places - yahoo, alt.com, AFF, etc.

This lady goes by the name Mistress Sateen. According to her, she's a mix of Caucasian and Pacific Islander and she's originally from Hawaii. She's 31 y/o, about 1.7+m tall, slightly fleshy (not fat - I wouldn't even say plump), tanned and has decent looks.

She has a little toy and equipment collection and laments the lack of facilities in this country. She actually had straps for suspension but obviously there were no ceiling hooks where we were for her to be able to use them. She's reasonably experienced (4 years according to her, in USA, UK and Europe) and she really seems to get off while domme-ing. Said she enjoyed the squirming and looks on her subs' faces while she's dominating them... Skills-wise, she's definitely no beginner, but I think the Oz-based Singaporean lady mentioned earlier in this thread is better.

It was originally meant to be a 1-hour session, but we got along real well and chat quite a bit - from start-to-end she was with me for a total of 3 hrs! And she didn't ask for anything extra, which shows she's not a clock-watcher - if she clicks with the client. She's got pretty good plans to spice up the scene here a little - it depends on how well she can execute them... If anything comes to fruition, I will definitely inform bros here.

Enjoyable overall... we already have plans on what she wants to try on me the next time we meet...

Name: Mistress Sateen
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Pacific Islander Mix
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (7/10 if you're a boobs man - Im more of a legs person)
Experience/Skill: 7/10
Equipment: 7/10
Dressing: 7.5/10 (she wore a sexy negligee, fishnet hold-up stockings and heels)
Attitude: 8/10 (we clicked well and I liked that she wasn't a clock-watcher)
Damage: $350-$400
RTS: Yes

p.s. I do have permission to give her contact to interested bros - but please, pm me only if there is some way I can verify that you are a genuine punter (you need to have posted FRs. Rep pts are meaningless if they have been gained through posting of pics and links). If I do not reply, it means I am not comfortable giving you her contact so please - there is no need to re-pm me. Anyway, I think I have given enough clues on how to find her!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Bros,

I saw this ad on yahoo.

Same mistress in Singapore, WOW!!! the scene here is picking up!!!! searched slave and this was what i got!!!!!

Tried calling her yesterday but she was furious when in asked if she was a trans.... had to be sure mah...i got a scolding and phone slammed. Looks like i got to give this a missed, I tries Aria before, May and Fiona.

Any bros here to kind enuff to share the Oz contact with me? I need a misstress!!!! pls help!!!

Wanna b dominated? Wanna b humiliated? Wanna b wrapped like a Mummy? Wanna b whipped n gagged? Call Mistress Sateen for ur BDSM needs. For enquiries call: +=#$%^$*n ask for Mistress Sateen! NO SMS WILL B ENTERTAINED!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Dudes,

Mistress Christy will be in town next week from 17-21 July.. Make your bookings now to avoid dissappointment!! Only a few slots left..

email her at [email protected] now!!
Old 13-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Thks to bro Conjurer for the info on Oz Mistress.

Manage to book and have a session with her last week.
I like the way she conduct the interview before the real action, maybe that's the different between pro & non-pro. Provided my short FR, however, will not be going into my session details

My humble opinion, may not applicable to other bros hor.
Look : 5.5
Body : 5 (petite, but condition is not my type)
Experience / Skill : 8
Equipment : 9 (she brought something that is my favorite )
Dressing : 7
Attitude : 9 (very good chatter, ezy going)
Damage : 1hr-$320, 1.5hr-$470, 2hr-$570 (she seems to qoute different price for different session)

Like bro Schrodinger, me too do not have permission to circulate her contact. She have since left sg. However, she mention that she will be back somewhere 20+ of jul, and may consider taking some appointment.
Interested bros can try requesting by sending her a mail. PM me for her web address.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1