The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bro, just asked XY, she gave me Lisa contact and she still doing. Let me pm u her contact

Thank you Bro
Happy National Day
Old 09-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4102 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Thank you Bro
Happy National Day
Is her right.

I mistaken her as this lisa. Haha she told me no no she don't advert in website
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-lisa/
Old 09-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrytuco View Post
can share contact bro? thanks
Sure thing. Share with u liao
Old 09-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
FR FROM ANOTHER SENIOR BRO:

Actually visited their FB and found Xy very familiar - then realised she is the ex "disciple" of Ling Ling Jie from AMK! She looks different in pix and real life at least 30% discount.

She was really popular with guys at the AMK joint as she had OK Juagen skills, was somewhat young and chatty and well behaved and would secretly give a happy ending for a blue note! Needless to say Ling Ling Jie found out and tossed her out along with Lisa - another one with magic hands. This was B4 the covid years.

Place is a bit off MRT and public transport but can be reached 10 min walk from main road. Drivers will have no issues -plenty of hdb carpark. So made my way there after booking and she recognised me and made a little scene about so long never visit her etc. There was only 1 other ML (looked older and had tattoo on right chest and I presumed boss?) outside - collected $88 for 1 1/2 hours.

The place occupies 2 floors and ground floor has curtain partitions and 1 soft partitioned room (no shower) at the end. I also surmise, there are other rooms upstairs as I heard walking noises past the room up the stairs etc. during my massage.

Xy kept up the questions and chat and handed out the obligatory shorts and gave me time to change. I'll keep this FR short:

Massage - pretty decent and firm not the piano type - 45 mins. SHe kept the conversation going as she worked on back but and legs well. I told her I had a stiff shoulder that was giving me some pain and she dutifully paid attention to it.

After 45 mins - turned over and Juagen began. Similar to what she did when she was at Ling Ling Jie's shop. Overall lighter touch than my regular Juagen and mini-me was pretty happy with the attention he was getting and enthusiasm only waned when there were bits that were a tad painful.

No golden question asked last 20 min but the ministrations took on a more playful tone and she stared you in the eye and asked "这样舒服吗" - I just nodded as she smiled and carried on different patterns of not quite HJ but slow movements still having the same build to a conclusion.

I basically just lay there and enjoyed the entire session. I did not ask for anything else (or if there was anything else on the menu) and while I kinda squeezed her A+ tits thru her polo top at the end she kept her clothes on throughout.

Awkward post-cum conversation and with ur dick leaking still.
Clean up was a dampened towel and whatever time left was for a quick leg massage.

damage - definitely cheaper now compared to previously

RTF - Probably Xy for juagen if my usual cannot be booked- But I understand they offer bubble bath Must be upstairs and Coco looks interesting.

PM me for her contact. Cheers and happy holiday guys
Just to set some expectation for bro. She was once at Crawford Lane too, and having tried her at both locations (1 time each for massage and then JG at the current location), I just don't think she is consider good in all aspects, look, figure, massage and JG skill are all just soso.
Old 09-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Just to set some expectation for bro. She was once at Crawford Lane too, and having tried her at both locations (1 time each for massage and then JG at the current location), I just don't think she is consider good in all aspects, look, figure, massage and JG skill are all just soso.
Hahaha that why I share here. Good tease to groin area. But her current joint got one very cute Vietbu and not shy one
Getting XY to pull some veins and Vietbu to finish off is quite a good combo.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hahaha that why I share here. Good tease to groin area. But her current joint got one very cute Vietbu and not shy one
Getting XY to pull some veins and Vietbu to finish off is quite a good combo.
Unless you are telling me that the above combo for the total cost of $120, if $120 each, there are way many better options lah bro.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sexxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My regular at West coast area, good teasing. Interested pm me
Old 09-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Thebestyo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Pm ctc/location please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxster View Post
My regular at West coast area, good teasing. Interested pm me
Old 09-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Unless you are telling me that the above combo for the total cost of $120, if $120 each, there are way many better options lah bro.
Ya ya haha. Not value for money but for ppl with deep pockets lo.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
legendary27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Now my this fave Dongbei MLwho does clean massage but some teasing to groin change job and now in a much better and luxurious spa in Bishan. Still has the services like Japanese Bubble Bath.
The best part is she has a new massage which is my fave: Foot Massage!
very few spa who do teasing include foot massage. This is actually a legit clean spa, but they will do a bit teasing and low profile specials thru recommendation, they very careful .
I will just go for foot massage to sooth my sour soles, then go room to do her Japanese Bubble Massage which is so special and nice.
Especially after a nice intense vigorous kungfufucking sexercise workout with my fave Dongbei ML who look like Korean pop star Luna at clarke quay area, I will go have some drinks to chill out, then after that go the other clean massage spa in Bishan for the Japanese looking Dongbei ML for foot massage as well as Japanese Bubble Bath massage, they are actually sisters, no wonder look quite similar and so good looking good genes. But the Luna lookalike figure better, quite busty.
The Bishan massage is the most comfortable, I always fall asleep when being massaged, even better after drinking and tipsy.
Fellow bro feel free to pm me, sorry if I missed your pms , my inbox was full, and I was away in South Korea for some time. Tried massage by Koreans, still not as good as getting massage by Dongbei be it service or looks
Hi bro, don't mind can share ctc, ty!!
Old 09-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
legendary27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Done and enjoy.
Hi bro, hope you could share ctc too, ty!!
Old 09-08-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
HornyMilkTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is her right.

I mistaken her as this lisa. Haha she told me no no she don't advert in website
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-lisa/
Must discount the face bro.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

ZH spa at Crawford Lane used to provide teasing massage without paying $88 shit. However you usually have to do at least 1.5hour to receive full teasing.
Recently passed by and saw everyone of my familiar ML quitted.
However I decided to revisit it.
Started with an one hour session

The place has no partition or curtains, massage bed are separated by half height vertical screen.
The first half hour was normal massage with occasional rub on the butt. Then towards last 15min start to tease by rubbing inner groin region and briefly caress the scrotum. Just when you feel shiok, ML said time up and ask me to extend. Extend half hour and did not regret. ML spent the extended time teasing the butt, groin and scrotum and occasional briefly stroke the penis. Overall, satisfactory.
Old 10-08-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
ZH spa at Crawford Lane used to provide teasing massage without paying $88 shit. However you usually have to do at least 1.5hour to receive full teasing.
Recently passed by and saw everyone of my familiar ML quitted.
However I decided to revisit it.
Started with an one hour session

The place has no partition or curtains, massage bed are separated by half height vertical screen.
The first half hour was normal massage with occasional rub on the butt. Then towards last 15min start to tease by rubbing inner groin region and briefly caress the scrotum. Just when you feel shiok, ML said time up and ask me to extend. Extend half hour and did not regret. ML spent the extended time teasing the butt, groin and scrotum and occasional briefly stroke the penis. Overall, satisfactory.
Bro, how's the quality in term of look and figure of the current batch?
Old 10-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMilkTea View Post
Must discount the face bro.

Haha. That Lisa in Sglonelyguy is not the one we referring to. The Lisa (ex LLJ disciple) only has wechat to book her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread