The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-11-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heyji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Back recently - benefitted from reviews of bros so leaving mine

MITU SOAP
Searched online for a few NURU massage, and contacted them via line. Asked who is working today, and MITU's MIA (21 years old) caught my eye. Different girls in MITU has a different cost, just line them and they'll send you pics and cost - you can even do so from Singapore before going over. Made a booking for 60 mins and went down. Over there, paid 4500B, was provided a red bull equivalent drink and wet tissue to clean my hand. Mai came shortly to pick me up, very pleased that she looked exactly like photo - pretty, petite with natural B (almost C).

Started with showing (some BJ & HJ), then was seated on a stool for more BJ, HJ, and she grinded my dick while assuming a doggy style position while I was still seated, and eventually going to the inflated bed for nuru. Nuru was amazing. She was both enthu and willing to please - licked, sucked, grinded (with boobs or pussy) all over my body, both front and back - This took about 15-20 mins, don't think she missed a spot on my body. Then it got down to it, she had 003 condoms ready, she had 2 orgasms and I eventually came. She joked if I want another round which I declined, it was a 1x good shot. Gave her a big tip as she lived my expectation of JAV Nuru, of course left a happy man.

Only troublesome thing was there were lipsticks left on my blindspots and were spotted by friends - clean your self well bros.

Sideline Thailand Official Telegram
Had only around 3000b left, so was thinking between Thermae or Sideline. Decided to scroll sideline while waiting for Thermae to open, but found some to my liking that is advertising for 1500b/h under SISTERS group (each girl were advertised independently, but SISTERS labelled all their girls with SISTERS). Made appointment, was told to go to Watana Hotel. Reached, went up to the room, and met the girl. She was darker (i wanted a whiter skin girl), 40% discount from the photo, but still a relatively pretty young girl with B cup. Was eventually told she was from Laos - she had a luggage and I was asking where did she flew from. Sex was okay, but my stamina was too long for her, and eventually prone boned her till i came. Will not RFT.

Looking forward to return to BKK already
Old 14-11-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Something interesting I want to share with bros here. Recently just went to bkk and back, while there, visited Kawaii massage, vip room with Nuru float and jacuzzi, 90mins 3600baht(If I remember). Funny thing was, while waiting for my girl (from butterfly), the recept chio bu offered me Kamagra jelly(FOC) and told me wait later 10mins good for pam pam... Hahaha... She offered me 2 sachets, and I took 1. Kkj was hard as fuck during the deed. The Kamagra (6 flavours) is legit product, not those sell by the roadside.
Old 14-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from a Long trip

Day 1
Meet up a FB girl. Very hot body with cute face. Dinner together then head to Onyx with her friend, her friend hot too 555. Then back to hotel fuck.

Day 2
Buddha day so no sell alcohol. All club close. So went butterfly. Picked one girl. Face and body is ok but not super pretty. Service is Good with nice rimming.

Day 3
Meet up a thermae girl and fuck.. After that go to nana. Roaming all clubs. Spotted a super nice body and pretty.. buy her drink and chit chat. did not barfine because i just fucked. Added her line and FB and chat with her next few days.

Day 3 - Day 10
Fly oversea with a girl. Fucked her the whole trip. Good rimming.

Day 11
Meet back the Day 3 nana girl. Dinner together then back to hotel fuck.

Day 12
Go to thermae girl. Picked a average look with big boob. Service is sucks. No DFK, BJ with condom and service like a dead fish.
Old 14-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!
Re: Conjugal rights betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I've had at least two Thai men complain to me that their wife has locked them out of the bedroom. One told her hubby to go to the soapies if he has an itch that needs to be scratched. This apparently arises once the last child is born.
post pregnancy hormonal change? Thats pretty sad though. Imagine being barred from touching your own wife for the rest of your life.
Old 14-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Is Tulip Massage closed? On Google it says they are temporarily closed. Would like to go there on my trip after CNY cos the FRs I read elsewhere seems quite crazy

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Is Tulip Massage closed? On Google it says they are temporarily closed. Would like to go there on my trip after CNY cos the FRs I read elsewhere seems quite crazy
I've tried Tulip, expected crazy action, but didn't get it. No DFK, no raw. Maybe it's the girl I picked.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Tulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I've tried Tulip, expected crazy action, but didn't get it. No DFK, no raw. Maybe it's the girl I picked.
Not all girls go raw. You have to ask. In the past, didn't have to pay extra.
Old 15-11-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Not all girls go raw. You have to ask. In the past, didn't have to pay extra.
The line up is also not very attractive. I may try them again, but I may just head to Butterfly instead. The choices there are better.
Old 15-11-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Got one FR I read on another site the lady told the guy to pee on her when he wanted to go toilet. I'm not into golden showers but seems interesting. I wonder how crazy other ladies are

Old 15-11-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Got one FR I read on another site the lady told the guy to pee on her when he wanted to go toilet. I'm not into golden showers but seems interesting. I wonder how crazy other ladies are
I saw that FR too. I wanted some crazy girl like that, but didn't get lol ...
Old 15-11-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 15
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Went Butterfly 2 times on my recent Nov trip. Service was pretty much SOP. Summarised FR for Coffee and Min.

1. Coffee - Arrived at around 11.30pm. Last call for them as the shop closed at 12am. Lineup was 6-7gals kinda less given the timing I went. Saw lyn in the lineup and she was the prettiest among all but @lonelyfish bro mentioned that she had bad breath so chose Coffee instead. Good figure, downside is that she had hard fake tits that just done recently. Surprisingly was given a good 5mins BBBJ in the jacuzzi. Never had a WL initiate in the Jacuzzi, quite shiok. FJ was good and accommodating. After 15mins changing 3rd position, suddenly not hard to continue. Probably too tired as I took the earliest flight there, whole day without resting. took off condom and she BBBJ for at least another 15mins before I CIM her. Very hardworking WL with no complaints despite the late hour session we had. Had a good talk with her throughout the session as she worked in sg before for 6 months at a thai club.

2. Min - Shy and tall ger. 168cm, a little too tall for me when doing missionary lol. Real tits probably a small B cup. not for boobs lover. Not as chatty as Coffee during the session. I am always the one initiating the conversation. allows DFK. BBBJ surprisingly skilled which I did not expect due to her personality. Need to ask her to stop in case I shoot. Changed FJ and finished it in doggy.

Both looks 90% in photos. You can Line them before going down and check out the WL working on that day. DMG 2600 baht for 60mins, pretty worth the money.
Old 15-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tulip is operating as usual.... dunjo whats wrong with google?
They have listed Tulip , Anjie's, Mai Chan as temporily closed which is not true as these joints are business as usual.
Old 15-11-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tulip SOP has changed...... their ladies have to go for medical checkup every month now so most of them stopped doing raw.
But AJ is still on the menu..... I understand every lady can do it unless yours is exceptionally large sized. But raw is a rarity now.

# you can ask to view the lady's health checkup report from the counter if you can read thai.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Went Butterfly 2 times on my recent Nov trip. Service was pretty much SOP. Summarised FR for Coffee and Min.

1. Coffee - Arrived at around 11.30pm. Last call for them as the shop closed at 12am. Lineup was 6-7gals kinda less given the timing I went. Saw lyn in the lineup and she was the prettiest among all but @lonelyfish bro mentioned that she had bad breath so chose Coffee instead. Good figure, downside is that she had hard fake tits that just done recently. Surprisingly was given a good 5mins BBBJ in the jacuzzi. Never had a WL initiate in the Jacuzzi, quite shiok. FJ was good and accommodating. After 15mins changing 3rd position, suddenly not hard to continue. Probably too tired as I took the earliest flight there, whole day without resting. took off condom and she BBBJ for at least another 15mins before I CIM her. Very hardworking WL with no complaints despite the late hour session we had. Had a good talk with her throughout the session as she worked in sg before for 6 months at a thai club.

2. Min - Shy and tall ger. 168cm, a little too tall for me when doing missionary lol. Real tits probably a small B cup. not for boobs lover. Not as chatty as Coffee during the session. I am always the one initiating the conversation. allows DFK. BBBJ surprisingly skilled which I did not expect due to her personality. Need to ask her to stop in case I shoot. Changed FJ and finished it in doggy.

Both looks 90% in photos. You can Line them before going down and check out the WL working on that day. DMG 2600 baht for 60mins, pretty worth the money.
I had Min also the last time I went, and she is so tall and chio that she can be mistaken as a ladyboy. If u don’t mind painting her then there’s a chance you can get her so high that she won’t stop you if u put inside her raw… but still have to top up afterwards for the raw.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Tulip is operating as usual.... dunjo whats wrong with google?
They have listed Tulip , Anjie's, Mai Chan as temporily closed which is not true as these joints are business as usual.
Kamxia kamxia

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1