The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smartidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi, question to the bros. Last night some of my friends BF + LT agogo girls to go clubbing. After clubbing and supper 2 of the girls just went home, no sex or anything.

Can my 2 friends do anything about it ... or they just unlucky and got played. I never had this happen before so I don't know how to advice them.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartidiot View Post
Hi, question to the bros. Last night some of my friends BF + LT agogo girls to go clubbing. After clubbing and supper 2 of the girls just went home, no sex or anything.

Can my 2 friends do anything about it ... or they just unlucky and got played. I never had this happen before so I don't know how to advice them.
Did they pre-pay the LT fee to the girls?
Old 15-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Did they pre-pay the LT fee to the girls?
Yea, I assume they 1 shot paid the BF+LT along with the LDs.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yea, I assume they 1 shot paid the BF+LT along with the LDs.

First newbie mistake is never pay upfront. I assume they did so because the mamasan negotiated the LT on behalf of the girls. If so, did they discuss the terms and condition for the LT with the mamasan at the agogo bar? Cos LT can just mean 6-8 hours of company (depending on what was negotiated) and if your friends did not bring them back for FJ due to lack of time, it is their fault.

If nothing was negotiated, there's nothing much your friends can do really. Even if it was explicitly agreed that the LT includes sex, complaining would help little as the mamasan will just side with the girls.

Lesson learned for your friends to negotiate LT terms when BF ladies from agogo, and don't pay upfront (just pay BF).
Old 15-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
First newbie mistake is never pay upfront. I assume they did so because the mamasan negotiated the LT on behalf of the girls. If so, did they discuss the terms and condition for the LT with the mamasan at the agogo bar? Cos LT can just mean 6-8 hours of company (depending on what was negotiated) and if your friends did not bring them back for FJ due to lack of time, it is their fault.

If nothing was negotiated, there's nothing much your friends can do really. Even if it was explicitly agreed that the LT includes sex, complaining would help little as the mamasan will just side with the girls.

Lesson learned for your friends to negotiate LT terms when BF ladies from agogo, and don't pay upfront (just pay BF).
Thanks for the tips! Unfortunate my friends can't do anything about the 2 girls last night. It's weird to me the girls would burn bridges like that when my friends were more than happy to spend money there (think 3 of them spent 20k thb each).

Wonder if other bros experienced the same thing before, or this was just a newbie trap.
Old 15-12-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

anyone knows if yuki is still with casanova massage?

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian

Old 16-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
They will bring you up to ktv to drink with girl. Can you choose girl upstairs or just pick from street. Whole street is flower street haha. Each stable have mamasan. More than 10 stables with 20 to 30 girls. There is even 1 stable wearing SIA stewardess uniform.
Hey Bro,

Thanks for the info, just want to check if the girls can speak some english and what's allowed, not allowed in the room. Try pimp once, pretty fun but on the exp side. Wanted to try something more budget haha
Old 16-12-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Probably case of miscommunication.

I often book a long haired travelling companion if I have to travel to some ulu place... I always spell out what I require from them during the trip so as to prevent misunderstanding. Some of these ladies assume that they are merely "tour guide" for the few days I booked them..... so I always confirm the services I require from them and the amount they expect to be paid if I were to bring them along on my trip.
Old 16-12-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hey Bro,

Thanks for the info, just want to check if the girls can speak some english and what's allowed, not allowed in the room. Try pimp once, pretty fun but on the exp side. Wanted to try something more budget haha

Thailand is not a backward country anymore...... almost every thai who had attended school will be able to understand english even if they may not speak it well.
Old 16-12-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Full Moon

3 SYTs just got added. Mei is super cute (in her pic) and supposedly only 19! Love those eyebrows!

Ask about their jacuzzi discount.
Old 16-12-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Probably case of miscommunication.

I often book a long haired travelling companion if I have to travel to some ulu place... I always spell out what I require from them during the trip so as to prevent misunderstanding. Some of these ladies assume that they are merely "tour guide" for the few days I booked them..... so I always confirm the services I require from them and the amount they expect to be paid if I were to bring them along on my trip.
Hey bro, where do you book the travelling companion? Any recommendations?
Old 16-12-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Need to pick your brains guys..

If you have 1 night in BKK, what's a crazy and unique experience would you go for? Nothing to crazily expensive. But it must be sexual of course.

I've done go go bars, soapy massages etc. Those are kinda vanilla. I have an upcoming trip that I just want to experience something crazy and unique. Thanks
Old 17-12-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Need to pick your brains guys..

If you have 1 night in BKK, what's a crazy and unique experience would you go for? Nothing to crazily expensive. But it must be sexual of course.

I've done go go bars, soapy massages etc. Those are kinda vanilla. I have an upcoming trip that I just want to experience something crazy and unique. Thanks
I've done 2 ladyboys and 1 WL together before covid. Had to pay extra for the WL to get fucked by the LB as well. We did DP, "human centipede" over the course of the night filled with booze and I was certain some drugs, which I did not partake.

Took a complete STD/HIV test after 1 and 3 months and was crazy that I got nothing.
Might be vanilla to some bros here but it was an experience I can never forget.

If you're not looking to spend too much, at least get one LB and one WL.

Last edited by ceandy; 29-12-2023 at 07:44 AM.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk tonight wanna chiong dm me
Old 17-12-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Its about insta famous LB . i already asked in another post. trying luck here too. anybody tried her recently or before she famous? one of YTber found her in bkk streets but not sure where. look real pretty girl. share your experience bros, with this LB or any other famous LB or lady.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1